Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎
Meet Sunshine, soon to be momma!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tommy chongs kid

Anxious Blob

19,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 4:56 am

User Image

i rescued sunshine almost a month ago! she was terrorizing my friend's cat at his house and he thought she looked demented! >.< well, while i was at his house, she was laying down on some scrap metal.. of course me being me, i reached out to her and made those weird noises when you try to get a cat to come to you :p she literally ran right over to me and started rubbing against my leg! and OF COURSE me being me AGAIN, i picked her up (i'm not afraid of getting scratched up for some reason) but it worked out because she didn't mind it! she was skinny and sweet! i knew i had to take her home, but the sad thing is we are not allowed inside pets so right now we are being rebels by having her here. so i didn't know she was pregnant but now i definitely know, there is soooo much kitten movement going on in her belly! i'm no stranger to pregnant cats, so that's going to be the easy part. now after she has them will be the hard part! once the kittens are old enough we will have to find them new loving homes, and sadly so will sunshine :c but she will be getting spayed so she never has to go through this again. i LOVE having her here, she helps with my anxiety a bunch! i am paranoid that my landlords will see her and throw us out but i'm optimistic that they wont! anyways, here is a picture of me looking weirdly at my cat :p
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:30 pm
OMG. I love love loooove being along the ride by reading as people save and rehome kitties yassssss
She looks adorable you look adorable
BABIIIIEEEEESSSS  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff