Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
You, Me, and this Ghost (Piltover Jinx x Tigerlvr_Bailey) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx LOADING LOADING LOADING ▪ ▪ ▪ || xxx FILE GENERATED ! !! xxxx C // USER: LIGHTNING WOODS
xxxxxx━━━━━━━xxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ xxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ xxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

Lightning nodded, agreeing with also trying to find the girl's room. "Good idea. We'll do that too." she mumbled as she walked beside him towards the patio entrance. She pulled open the door, allowing both of them to get inside before she closed it behind them. She took in a deep breath as she looked around them at their surroundings. Back into the foyer of the house.

Hearing Jonah's stomach rumble, she let out a cute chuckle. "Luckily I have some snacks in my backpack. You can have some but we'll have to ration them since we don't know how long we'll be in here." she informed him, slinging her backpack on her arm as she unzipped it and dug around for some of the snacks she had stuffed inside. She took out a king sized Slim Jim before rezipping her bag. She peeled the plastic off slowly before ripping it in half and handing one to Jonah. "I have two more of these, a box of crackers and some barbecue chips." Lightning told him as she clenched the Slim JIm between her teeth as if it were a cigar. Why she had all this food you may ask; well when you hang out with her friends, you're usually out for a long time before you're able to get some food in you.

Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:11 pm
☈I don't like walking around this old and empty house.
⇝So hold my hand, I'll walk with you, my dear.
⇝The stairs creak as you sleep, it's keeping me awake.
⇝It's the house telling you to close your eyes.

User Image

•●◢Jonah Crawford◣●•
the|screams|all|sound|the|same

Jonah nodded as they entered the house once again, taking a cautious look around. His face lit up when Lightning announced that she had snacks. He grinned taking the half of Slim Jim that she offered him and biting a chunk off of it. Although it was just a small amount of food, it felt better than nothing in his belly. He rubbed his stomach happily as he took another bite. "You're definitely my favorite person." He said, glad she was so prepared.

"So, where do you think we'll find the father's office?" Jonah wondered aloud as he munched on the Slim Jim. The chips sounded good too, but he knew Lightning was right about rationing the snacks. He moved further into the house, heading back towards the staircase area. "Downstairs? Or upstairs?"

You're gone, gone, gone away,⇚
I watched you disappear.⇜
All that's left is the ghost of you.⇜

Piltover Jinx

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers