Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:06 pm
Your manager has the busiest day of the week off, and all of your coworkers decide "boss isn't in today = I don't have to put in any effort!"? rolleyes

The department was a total mess, inside and out. Sale products weren't being filled even though we had so much stuff filling up both coolers that I could barely squeeze through the cracks between skids to get back into the fruit-cutting room. I was specifically assigned to fruit cutting today because the gal who normally does it has a broken thumb and can't cut things, so she and I switched places with her doing my stocking job out on the floor... And basically, I ended up doing both of our jobs at the same time, because she kept slacking off in the back rearranging cardboard and pretending to look busy and telling me all the things I needed to do. stressed Meanwhile, not only did I have to prepare the fruit bowls, but every time I went out to put more of the finished bowls into the display case, I was immediately surrounded by frustrated customers asking me to bring out more of the products that weren't being filled by the other 3 workers who were supposed to be doing that.

Welp, at least they're going to get a stern talking-to tomorrow. I reported all their asses to my manager after work through text. She says she's gonna chew 'em up in the morning.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:02 am
Pfft. When the cat's asleep, the mice will play, eh? Morons. xp  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:56 pm
I hated when I was working in concessions and always got stuck with the people that never really did anything. I can understand of it was a new hire and they were still getting the hang of things... but when it's someone whose been there as long as I have (or longer), there's no excuse.

It's one of the reasons why I love working in box office so much now. I don't have to worry about anything other than insuring people are getting the right tickets they want and change (if they paid with cash)... or the occasional moment on whether I need to tear tickets or not, or we are lining people up until an auditorium is cleaned. Just me, myself, and I; I don't have to worry about whether another person is going to take care of restocking or dumping the popcorn when the popper is done.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:45 am
Jeez I realy dislike lazy people  

Mega Mullet Dose Point O

Dapper Genius

Mega Mullet Dose Point O

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:46 am
Jeez I realy dislike lazy people  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:29 am
Prof. Moonie
I hated when I was working in concessions and always got stuck with the people that never really did anything. I can understand of it was a new hire and they were still getting the hang of things... but when it's someone whose been there as long as I have (or longer), there's no excuse.

It's one of the reasons why I love working in box office so much now. I don't have to worry about anything other than insuring people are getting the right tickets they want and change (if they paid with cash)... or the occasional moment on whether I need to tear tickets or not, or we are lining people up until an auditorium is cleaned. Just me, myself, and I; I don't have to worry about whether another person is going to take care of restocking or dumping the popcorn when the popper is done.

Popcorn... emotion_drool  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:14 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Popcorn... emotion_drool

What size would you like? Small, medium, or the refillable large?

We also have Popcornopolis Caramel and Zebra popcorn, if you're interested in trying one of those instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:33 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Popcorn... emotion_drool

We also have Popcornopolis Caramel and Zebra popcorn, if you're interested in trying one of those instead.

Refillable large please with extra butter? emotion_kirakira  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:40 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Popcorn... emotion_drool

*fills up tub with warm popcorn and puts a "healthy" dose of butter throughout*

Any drinks or - *lifts random candy up* - candy for you today?

((Originally I was going to include the price like I was actually ringing items up... but we recently changed (as of today - according to the notice in the work elevator) how our prices are in concessions, so I don't know what the prices are now.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:40 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Popcorn... emotion_drool

((Originally I was going to include the price like I was actually ringing items up... but we recently changed (as of today - according to the notice in the work elevator) how our prices are in concessions, so I don't know what the prices are now.))

I'll take a small cherry Coke? biggrin

(And oh boy, gotta love it when company policy randomly changes.)  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:01 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Popcorn... emotion_drool

I'll take a small cherry Coke? biggrin

(And oh boy, gotta love it when company policy randomly changes.)

*fills up cup halfway with ice and then dispenses Cherry Coke into it* *puts lid on cup* There you are. Smaller straws are at the end of the counter - unless you want one of the longer straws we use for the medium/large drinks.

Yeah, sometimes the changes they've been doing lately just seems more troublesome than improving things. And all of us senior staff who've been doing the old system for a year or more are going:

User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff