Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[PRP] What follows a nap? (Raven x Ruko)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:08 pm
User ImageRuko loves to explore almost as much as she loves her tribe. Truth be told, she was more than happy to stay within her Fire tribe homeland. She was one to be very much inclined to being able to find all sorts of adventures and wonders in an array of situations from simple pleasures to grand endeavors.

But being able to venture beyond the Fire tribe borders was an option open to her and she was also very happy to go forth and see what fun in abundance that it also offered to see the world beyond the place she calls home. And right now she was indeed presently in the midst of her travels, more specifically in the middle of a resting part of it, having seen and crossed land that from the base of the Fire tribe mountain range which was her start point was mostly grassy landscape with trees scattered in clusters until she reached this point.

This was now probably no longer Fire tribe lands though she was admittedly unsure as to the exact location she was currently in. Perhaps this was at the border of the Fire tribe lands or if not that then the periphery of the adjoining lands.

Here where she has chosen to rest after much frolicking today so far were what looked to her to be woods, one of the edges of a forest, she contemplated. The sun's warmth felt wonderful, but taking a break from its rays here in the shade of overhead branches and leaves was equally so.

And now her nap was coming to an end as her eyes slowly began to open.

((word count: 275))

Kyrieko
Eep I'm sorry for the delay in starting our rp ;u;

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:53 pm
User Image

She stretched out her legs as far as her body would allow, enjoying the relaxed feeling of muscles and limbs. Golden eyes lazily looked up at the sun before closing as she enjoy the heat it offered. That morning she'd spent time exploring a new area of her home land. And watching others of the Earth tribe go about their daily activities. Raven herself had assisted in helping some flowers grow. But once her chores and assistance were finished, she had set out to locate the borders of her tribe. She had heard that it was a good place to hang about if she wanted a chance to see other tribes traveling about.

So Raven had headed out in the direction that someone had told her was where the Fire tribe resided. Towards the mountains.

She hadn't quite made it that far before feeling the suns warmth and the light breeze along the plains. It had been enough of a distraction to stop her for a little while, lounging in the grass and enjoying the serene scene.

But the serenity was almost too much for the purple female. She wanted to be around others. To see the crowds and find things to help with. But first... she wanted to see if there was anyone interesting around the border. Which, after a few more minutes of sunning, spurred the female on.

And had her curiously following a scent towards a tree. Was she still in her tribes borders? She thought so. Then maybe someone else had decided to explore like she was? Ears perking up and excitement renewed, Raven approached the tree with a light and almost jittery step.

shyanimegrl
Eep! Forgive me for taking so long to reply ;u;

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:51 pm
Should she close her eyes fully again and nap a bit longer? It was just sooooooo comfortable, almost too comfortable to stop napping at this spot. But after more moments had passed of just blinking now and then between staring at nothing in particular while retaining her cozy position, Ruko stretched, and fully at that after she shifted her position leisurely to sprawl on her side. Her front and back legs reached out in elongating motions and she reveled in the feel of the comfy grass beneath her, providing cushion in her relaxed state. Part of her still did not want to get up any time soon but she also thought a more sensible part of her, and perhaps a little less fun or laid back, inwardly called for her to get up and survey the area around her before she lost more of her sense and grasp of time and space right now. Yet said sensible part of her did not stop the other half of her thoughts from convincing her to stand slowly with added movements of stretches to the process of getting up from where she still in part had not wanted to agree to stop lounging at.

But now that she was awake and in a standing stance once again, she looked ahead of her and to the sides of her, surveying the familiar and the somewhat puzzling. At present the tree shading her was behind her, her back to it in relation to her visual field's aim being presently away from it while she took in the border of trees it joined that touch the boundaries of the rolling plains before her. Straight ahead is what she was registering now as the way back to home, the Fire tribe territory. Perhaps it was her focus on reorienting herself to her surroundings that took away from and delayed a bit of her awareness of catching other alerting signs having to do with her present surroundings right away. But as she stood and regained her bearings on her location, awareness of where she was located shifted bit by bit to beginning to remember and wonder if she was starting to notice correctly now that she was not the only one here in the area.

((word count: 377))

Kyrieko
<3 orz I am so sorry as well and thank you so much for your patience ;u;

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:32 pm
The eager bounce in her step faltered briefly as her golden eyes caught on some movement. Oh! There was another here! Her ears swiveled forward and her tail weaved behind her as Raven approached the other balam with not enough caution for meeting someone new for the first time. She was just so excited to meet someone out here!

"Hi!" She squeaked out, finally coming to a halt when she could clearly see the female. And her eyes brightened as she took in the others appearance. Look at those horns! She'd not seen anyone with horns before! Or at least... she didn't think she had. "How are you? I hope you don't mind some company for a bit." Glancing around, she didn't see anyone else, so this must have been the one she'd caught the faint scent of. Mind decided, Raven sat her rump down at the base of the tree.

"I'm Raven! Are you from this area? Or just passing through?" Maybe she could learn a little about the outskirts? Though she wanted to know more about the different appearance of this female!

shyanimegrl
omg i thought i had replied to this, i'm so sorry ;n;

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:53 pm
The sound of the squeaked out greeting meeting her ears right when she began to turn her head to start a check on the scent of another presence she was registering had her jump to the side away from the source slightly as her gaze whipped quickly towards the other B'alam close by. Her eyes had widened in surprise at that moment but just as swiftly returned to relative calm again as she smiled with a sigh of relief and addressed the other individual in response, "Hello! And I apologize about my reaction. I was lost in thought and your appearance amid such a state of mine caught me by surprise just now." Ruko brightly sat back down again as well. The sudden surprise aside, she was very glad to meet another like herself and have a chance to take some time keeping one another company. This world was so new and vast to her. Ruko found it fascinating now to see for the first time another B'alam without horns like she has.

Then Ruko beamed as she went on to say with her reply, "It's nice to meet you, Raven. I'm Ruko and I am not from this area, but my journey here is full of delight. And how are you? I'll have to admit I am curious why you don't have horns like mine. Perhaps this place and my homeland have this distinction among possible others with regards to their inhabitants?"

((word count: 243))

Kyrieko
It's alright <3 I also usually end up taking time to tag back in the craziness that is rl eep xux

[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games