Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Star Wars: The Race for Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 7:15 am
raesartis

((ooc: you and me both. Finals are finally done for this semester. I have an idea what i am goin to write, but I want to make sure what the planet looks like. here are some examples that I found. Let me know if they are close enough or something else entirely. After that I will fix my post. sorry for the long wait. 1, 2, 3 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:02 pm
Victoria san
raesartis

((ooc: you and me both. Finals are finally done for this semester. I have an idea what i am goin to write, but I want to make sure what the planet looks like. here are some examples that I found. Let me know if they are close enough or something else entirely. After that I will fix my post. sorry for the long wait. 1, 2, 3 ))

It's very lush in patches. groups of trees, open so you can kinda see through like 1 in the smaller groups though it could be like 2 thicker jungle, just not really swampy. The topsoil is very thick and its mostly sandy- so the planet appears very desert- like, despite it's plant/animal life that says other wise. There is fertile soil its just under the ridiculous amount of sand, very little surface water, it flows through the trees so you have to get it most of the time by sticking a spigot thingy (if you've seen hunger games and that thing they put in the tree to get the water out- that thing- it's name escapes me).  

raesartis

Launchie

7,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers