Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[ Water & Wind ] Let's get these tribes going! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:37 pm
Thalion

I would love for Kaito to meet Stillwater before Kaito goes off on his long journey to visit as many as the other tribes as he can. Possible for him to present his idea to Stillwater to learn more about these tribes in depth, as well as maybe get some advice from Stillwater on either travel routes or what he should look for while at each tribe and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:59 pm
Thalion

I have an rp with Shandoor already going, and I apologize for not getting back to it yet x.x
If it makes you feel better, I'm behind on all my rp's >.<
But I am hoping to make that up these next few weeks!

But!
I would love to suggest some stuff for the rp with Shandoor and Doh'nut, where he impresses on her so well that she has the same beliefs as him, and will do whatever she can to help him with his duties and whatnot.

As for anyone else, I only have one other Wind and she is a Valkryie, but I have a few water tribers who could interact with your water Magi.
Moon Stone (if you remember her) would love to be friends with him, and to get an okay on her travelling from him. She would collect stories and tomes for him, things to put in his eventual grand library, and also gather information on the tribes and their territories as she travels, writing down where herbs and stones can be found that can be used for things, etc.
I also have a few other water tribers that I am looking to find homes for, so I wouldn't mind talking about them either.  

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

The Grand Weaver
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:22 am
Rosencranz
Thalion

I have an rp with Shandoor already going, and I apologize for not getting back to it yet x.x
If it makes you feel better, I'm behind on all my rp's >.<
But I am hoping to make that up these next few weeks!

But!
I would love to suggest some stuff for the rp with Shandoor and Doh'nut, where he impresses on her so well that she has the same beliefs as him, and will do whatever she can to help him with his duties and whatnot.

Don't even worry about it! Life's been a bit of a pain on this end as well. XD There's just been so much going on it's hard to find time to clear my head and get in character. ;-; Sorry for my slowness!

Quote:

As for anyone else, I only have one other Wind and she is a Valkryie, but I have a few water tribers who could interact with your water Magi.
Moon Stone (if you remember her) would love to be friends with him, and to get an okay on her travelling from him. She would collect stories and tomes for him, things to put in his eventual grand library, and also gather information on the tribes and their territories as she travels, writing down where herbs and stones can be found that can be used for things, etc.
I also have a few other water tribers that I am looking to find homes for, so I wouldn't mind talking about them either.

Ooh that would be awesome. ;-; Stillwater would love to make friends with anyone in his tribe, especially those that can help build their library! ;-;

Zakiax

I would love for them to meet! :3 It would be very interesting for both B"alam involved. :3

Sorry to be posting from the mule guys! My laptop's cord died and I'm on my arting comp for a quick update! ...which is linked to the mule XD I'm too lazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:29 am
The Grand Weaver

Ooh that would be awesome. ;-; Stillwater would love to make friends with anyone in his tribe, especially those that can help build their library! ;-;

Moon Shine would be more than willing to do that!
She is on a search for knowledge as well in her constant travels.
Especially astrological and astronomical knowledge because moon
As for any others, I have a couple other water tribers, one of which is a complete blank slate
Aroostook
I need to place him somewhere, and would love to see him become a future librarian as well  

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:37 am
The Grand Weaver

I would love for them to meet! :3 It would be very interesting for both B"alam involved. :3

Kaito does have one extensive trip ahead of him *nods*

Awesome do you want me to start the rp or do you want to start, either works for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:23 am
belloblossom
Thalion

Uhm... I don't know if you would be interested, but I've got two Water Tribe b'alam ( Oracle and Mkali ) that would love to meet Stillwater.

I'm horrible! ;; I would love to rp with both! Do you have any direction for rp or just a meet up? :3

Zakiax

If you could start that would be awesome! I'm a little behind on tags XD

Rosencranz

Very win ;; if you start something up I'll tag you!  

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:29 am
Thalion

I do have an open rp in the water tribe if he just wants to jump in there. Else if you do want a more private rp I can start it. I'll leave it up to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:45 am
I'd like to add my new girl to the mix to help get the wind tribe going. ^^ still don't have a name for her yet. -fail-  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:39 pm
Thalion

Very win ;; if you start something up I'll tag you!

I gotta figure out where to start...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:14 pm
Thalion
shyanimegrl

I dunno if an rp was started or I was supposed to. ;A; ImighthavelostthelinkomgI'msorry!

Oof, my apologies that it has taken me so long to start our Magus/FC Wind Tribe RP, Thal! ;u;

Here it is:
[PRP] What is a survivalist? (Shandor/Shamira)  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers