Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:39 pm
I emailed my group members about needing various parts for our project report that I didn't have 1.5 days ago. I emailed them probably 5 times in that span. The report is due at 11:59PM tonight. I warned them that if they didn't send me the material before 11, I was just going to submit it as-is. So I submitted it right at 11 as I promised.

Guess what? I JUST got an email from one of them with part of the material I needed. It's 11:39 as I write this. AFTER I submitted it.

ASDFGHJKL!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:09 am
******** retards. "Oh yeah, twenty minutes before the due date will be PLENTY of time. Right? RIGHT?"  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:53 pm
Zphal

YEAH. TOTALLY ENOUGH TIME. Especially since he didn't even put the data in a format that would've been easy for me to copy over/insert to my file. He literally wrote me an email saying "These are the numbers I remember" and listed them off without any organization. stressed

And it wasn't even the most important part of the content I needed, either. What I needed most were the circuit diagrams which our other group member had, but the b*****d never responded. I even saw him in class today and he acted like nothing was wrong. Ugh. >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:44 pm
That's why I hated group work. Sometimes everything works out, most of the time....... things do not.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 pm
I was never fond of group projects usually because I always ended up with the "cast offs" - the ones who didn't want to do any work or couldn't focus on the subject at hand to do anything when I wanted us to. Thankfully during those occasions, we were graded both as a whole and on individual levels, meaning I wouldn't be completely docked by my teammates lack of participation or quality work.

Probably the only time I did enjoy group projects was when I was in a class with my friends because we would automatically get together. And since we're all intellectual, hardworking, no BS sort-of people, we would not only finish our project but we would go beyond the minimum requirements. We were certainly a force to be reckoned with.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games