Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP]And You Are?[Elizabeth x Bosley]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:04 pm
User ImageElizabeth had gotten herself into trouble big time. She had managed to clamor up onto a ledge because she wondered what was at the top. Unfortunately it wasn't very interesting, just a steep drop off, and she realised that she couldn't get down. Risking to do so would most probably end up with her falling all the way to the bottom which was a long ways off. She sighed and spoke to herself "I heard there were B'alam living here but how could they possibly get around? I wonder if there's even anyone around to help me!" She moved from one side to the other and decided that waiting around would just end up leaving her tired and stranded so she slowly began the long journey back down.

As her paws touched one ledge she felt it give way. She called out and clawed at the rock face to catch herself from a deadly fall. She bounced off a few ledges before her claws took root and ended her fall. She hung onto a small ledge, not big enough to lift herself onto. Her grunts and whimpers of pain echoed about the nearby ledges. Her back paws struggled to steady her lower half and keep her weight distributed evenly instead of hanging from her front paws alone. "If anyone is there, please help!" she called out in vain. She wanted to look down and see how far off the ground she was but couldn't risk falling if she were still quite high. For a while she allowed herself to hang, gripping for dear life, wondering if anyone were around to help her.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image

He hadn't been up to much, just the usual that was requested of him. 'Why not take a walk, but watch your step Bosley. There are many dangers on our little island.' He knew his Magi meant well for him, but he couldn't help but feel imprisoned within his own home. He was never allowed to fly, if he so much as spread his wings, many of his brethren would flock to him and convince him of other activities. His poor neglected wings yearned to taste the wind beneath their feathers, and yet he knew he might never truly get the opportunity to allow such a thing to happen. It saddened him, but he tried to hide it from the tribe. He was pitied enough as it was, feeling down on himself would only attract further pity. Something he neither wanted, nor needed.

As he walked, he could feel tiny pebbles ricocheting from his paws onto different points on the ground. But he could also feel something else. Vibrations on the ground, and soon those vibrations made it to his astute ears and it all became more clear. Cocking his head back as his ears shot up in an alert fashion, his hair fell away from his face to reveal his glossy eyes. Wide in shock and nothingness. He could hear the calls for help, he just had to pinpoint where it was they were coming from -

Another shout, this time more pronounced. It was coming from the cliff's edge, to the west! Turning swiftly on his paws, he allowed his feet to take control as he swiftly followed the noises. Halting as the ground began to crumble at his feet. He was here. He could hear the paniced breathing coming from below, and didn't understand, why the other didn't simply use their wings to free themselves of their trouble.

Tilting his head slightly he tried to peer over, and slightly wavered on his balance. "U-Use your wings!" He shouted, slowly reaching out a paw to get a feel of his surroundings. It wasn't of any use though, the jagged cliffs were no match for someone with no sight.

Himura Rikuo

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:38 pm
User ImageSuddenly she heard paws on the ground. She could hear her breathing ragged and hurried only to be drowned out by the sound of her own heart beat pounding in her ears. When she knew the other being was close she called out "Oh thank goodness you're here! I slipped and fell. I don't know if I can get up" She waited and was astounded at the response. "Wings? I have no wings. I am not a bird! she did her best to keep the frustration out of her voice. She grunted as her back paws struggled and succeeded to find a new ledge. She knew she couldn't stay on it long so she used the unstable ledge to push herself up, her front paws pulling up as hard as she could. Slowly but surely she was making her way up. When the male poked his head over the edge of the cliff Elizabeth was taken aback. From his back, though barely visible, looked to be wings! She grunted and struggled again, pulling up and getting closer to the being above her. "Th-This is incredibly hard. I wish I did have some wings!" She wondered why he didn't attempt to climb down to help but assumed that he didn't want to risk falling and hurting himself in the process.

Soon she was almost to the top of the cliff. Moving from side to side she found little ledges that she could push off of and climb higher inch by inch. "Oh I'm almost there!" she spoke to herself encouraging words. Her back paws were searching again, quicker and more frantic as she was losing energy fast. Elizabeth found one good sized ledge and decided to try to make it up to the top from where she was. "Move out of the way, I'm going to try and jump up" she called up the the being above her. With one good push she scrambled up, her front paws finally at the top of the ledge. As her back legs scrambled for a paw hold, her fronts pulled up. With one last loud GRUNT she pulled herself up onto the stable ledge. She collapsed in a heap, heaving and panting in sheer panic and fatigue.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image

Bosley's ears perked once more as the now more defined voice became more distinctly feminine. He'd been around females in his life, specifically Hima, the Wind Tribe Magus. But none so close as her, and yet here he was in such close proximity to another. Or what he supposed was close proximity, her panic riddled voice sounded as though it were only feet from his powerful ears.

Her frustrated response only served to heighten his curiosity with her. "How did you-" Pausing, he put the question to the back of his mind for the moment. Wondering how she had gotten into the skies was not a question best asked when one's life dangled by a string. "I-I sort of wish you did too!" He called back nervously, in response to her wishes. He knew there was nothing he could do for her but provide support. If her left her, someone else might find her, and if she didn't have the wings she needed ... well that could mean trouble. Most ground dwellers didn't take kindly to his sky family, due to their games of no give and all take. So it stood to reason that some of his sky family might not take so well to her kind either. He couldn't leave and find Hima, even she might find trouble in her visiting here.

His paws began to prance heavily on the dirt as he listened to every word she spoke. Listening to the gravel on the cliff's edge as her body dragged against it. Even listening for the slightest cracks in the rock, an advanced sign of incoming danger.

But instead what hit his ears were a quick command. "M-Move? OH! R-Right!" Tripping over his own four paws, the male finally managed to skitter to his left enough and what sounded like just in time. He felt the cloud of dust as it hit his nostrils and her scent was more powerful than ever before.

Rushing to the area he'd just been in, he could feel the once empty space now held the mass of something new. "A-Are you OK? H-Hey, you're breathing sounds bad. T-Take it slow, you'll be OK now! You're on solid ground!" He paused for a moment and tried to stifle the chuckle he felt building but it still managed to slip through. "At least, as solid as gets up here anyway!"

Himura Rikuo

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers