Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🎭Chatterbox
🍬Longest Revolution:Gaia thread ever!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:42 pm
I seem to literally be one of the few people who keep the free items thread in this guild updated quite frequently lately. How come the opening post in that thread isn't updated to include all the current ones? It's just oodles of pages with item grants and kinda lengthy to be honest. Just something I've noticed for quite a long time these days. Hmm... confused  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:46 pm
Princess Zelda21
I seem to literally be one of the few people who keep the free items thread in this guild updated quite frequently lately. How come the opening post in that thread isn't updated to include all the current ones? It's just oodles of pages with item grants and kinda lengthy to be honest. Just something I've noticed for quite a long time these days. Hmm... confused

I'm sorry. redface
I was thinking the same thing recently, I just forgot to put it on my "to do" list. I will work on that this Thursday for sure. emotion_awesome
Thanks for keeping it up, it has helped me when I miss them free items!! I've posted a few myself, in the past but sometimes I just totally forget.
Now that you've chewed us out, I'll remember to do it more often emo  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Pwnder
Princess Zelda21

I'm sorry. redface
I was thinking the same thing recently, I just forgot to put it on my "to do" list. I will work on that this Thursday for sure. emotion_awesome
Thanks for keeping it up, it has helped me when I miss them free items!! I've posted a few myself, in the past but sometimes I just totally forget.
Now that you've chewed us out, I'll remember to do it more often emo

You're welcome! Hey, no worries Pwnder, it's alright, no harm done. I don't mind making sure the thread is updated. Figured I'd try and help a bit so none of them would be missed, that's all. Glad I could at least do some small way of contributing to the guild, I guess. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:15 pm
Ugh. I still need to update the free grant thread 😣  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:40 pm
Pwnder

If you ever forget to, I can lend a hand with it. Hope you don't mind. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:47 pm
Princess Zelda21
Pwnder

I think the thing that is going to suck the most is that some of them are just links and no image associated with them If I already have the item I won't know what it is. cry
Any help with that issue would be awesome emotion_awesome

I should come up with a nice layout for the thread update...  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:50 pm
Pwnder
Princess Zelda21
Pwnder

I think the thing that is going to suck the most is that some of them are just links and no image associated with them If I already have the item I won't know what it is. cry

Cool! Yeah, makes sense. I think that would be a great idea! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:34 pm
Princess Zelda21
Pwnder
Princess Zelda21
Pwnder

Cool! Yeah, makes sense. I think that would be a great idea! smile

Now I'm not so sure I need to do this. Found this link in our thread
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It is not totally updated in the OP but all of them are in there confused  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:14 pm
Pwnder
Now I'm not so sure I need to do this. Found this link in our thread
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It is not totally updated in the OP but all of them are in there confused

Pwnder, honey, those free item grants are still working! I just tested one of them! You may as well add the link to the free items thread. Though some, if not all may still work for those who haven't gotten them. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:18 am
I'm not sure when it started but I've been referring to people as "humans" lately, as if I weren't human myself...

Which reminds me of something that made me laugh while watching Doctor Who a while back. 12th Doctor goes under cover at the school as a janitor and the TARDIS is parked in the janitors quarters. He puts a sign up that says "No Humans Allowed" rofl

I got into Doctor Who over the past few months emotion_awesome

I watched a few episodes as a child when the 4th Doctor was around, but I was very young in the 80's and my parents weren't that into it.

I've been bouncing around in the whole series starting from the first episode, still got a ways to go. I'm a fan of David Tennant, but I do love the 12th Doctor. Maybe I have a thing for Scotsmen. heart  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:48 am
I miss Tektek because of the item worth feature. Gaia's Inventory Worth Calculator is pointless. Tektek would sort each item by its individual LBP in the marketplace. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:01 pm
I have spent all my waking hours on Gaia today. I didn't exactly mean to, it just went that way.

first I realized it was Tuesday, so ATS was coming and decided to format my questions for copy paste wink

It took hours actually, only because I was diddling around making images and such as well. I was only done and ready to post less than an hour before it went live lol.

Anyway, three out of my five questions were answered. Zero Omega again ninja 'ed me saying there may be an update to Flynn's Plunder soon. Last time he did that Flynns Plunder was loaded up before the ATS was over. Idiot had me refreshing that page for a while before I realized it wasn't that soon. mad

Lanzer informed me "Very little transactions happen through GC purchases, and technically inflation is still happening, but mostly due to large payout from LK rather than any other factors." which is something I was concerned about with the GC purchase option. Lake Kindred has a fan base just as much as zOMG, so I can't be mad at it for doing what it does.

Takuya Kanbara said they were looking forward to doing more RIG type updates for Loyals Bazaar, if feasible. My suggestion to add the Gate RIGs that are missing, and 2015-2017 T-shirts was noted at least.

Glad my efforts today did not go unanswered. sweatdrop

Now all I'm concerned about is GoFusion and mayo  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Sheesh, this guild is sure quiet. Hope everyone's doing ok with all these bad disasters happening in America. Wish it would rain bucket loads on these awful fires all around. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:28 pm
Have you ever thought about your name?

Like sat there and said your name over again in your mind and thought for a second how silly it kind of sounds, just for a split second?

I was doing just that

Angela...

Angela
Angela
Angela

Still sounds kind of dumb when I think of other people saying it.

I think it is weird for people I don't know, or people I will only know in passing to call me by my name. When I'm working I don't introduce myself by name because of that. When they ask and I tell, they use it and I'm struck for a second by uncomfortable familiarity.

I'm just odd I guess. Bored too.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
🎭Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff