Drums
  Trumpet
  Trombone
  Saxaphone
  Other
View Results

annerbelle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:59 am
I think it'd be cool to learn trombone just because Trish from Fantastapotomous looks like such a badass. However, I have no dedicationor patience.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:33 am
Im in a ska band called The Ottoman Empire.I play lead guitar and ocasionly trombone when a song were playing needs more bass(We dont have a bass player by choice).We do some hardcore punk too because all of our members love hardcore punk and ska equally.  

Sereph Slayne

The Jace

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:44 pm
the trumpet is always great. of course it helps that i play it...
but i noticed, where was the accordian on your list hm?
sure its not "ska" but hey...when is accordian not appropriate?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:46 pm
i cant play any instrument, though i want to learn to play guitar. but i can sing, not the greatest but its still singing  

AnarchyXCore

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:47 pm
I drum for a ska band.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:34 pm
i'd probably play Guitar or Bass, maybe the drums, but those aren't as fun. i'd play a horn, but i don't got powerful enough lungs.  

[SkIPpY-KnIVeS]

McHuggies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:16 am
[SkIPpY-KnIVeS]
i'd probably play Guitar or Bass, maybe the drums, but those aren't as fun. i'd play a horn, but i don't got powerful enough lungs.

The thing that swayed me from playing trumpet for my band is that I have sensitive lips and they tickle like crazy after too much horn tootin. My whole face itches afterwards.
Of course, I could just man up and get used to it, but I'm fine with the rhythm gee-tar biggrin

Although, most horndogs get to do a lot of "performing" during songs. That's always fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:35 am
McHuggies
[SkIPpY-KnIVeS]

The thing that swayed me from playing trumpet for my band is that I have sensitive lips and they tickle like crazy after too much horn tootin. My whole face itches afterwards.
Of course, I could just man up and get used to it, but I'm fine with the rhythm gee-tar biggrin

Although, most horndogs get to do a lot of "performing" during songs. That's always fun.

like suburban legends! and i have that problem with double reed instruments, but thats not really a problem, who really wants to play the bassoon anyways?  

Canada3952

Don Caballero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:55 pm
i play bass for the pedestrians, tho we need a horn section and a drummer...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:58 am
I'm losing the Art of Sax...but I'm takin up Bass and Trombone  

Status Quo Joe

munchkin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:59 am
I'm already in a band and I'm the lead singer its just not ska sweatdrop but I used to play trumpet im migh try that again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:49 pm
I've always wanted to play the trombone or bass.

RawrrBB

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:38 am
I don't play and instruments or sing, but there are lots that I would like to if I could just magically become good, especially sax, trumpet and double bass, double bass is such a hot instrument!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:27 pm
I started off playing bass in my band, then I went to bass and lead vocals but, it threw me off. Then my friend volunteered as bassist, but we still didn't have a trumpet player so they wanted me to do that and vocals. Luckily we found a trumpet player because I probably would have passed out. So now I'm just the lead vocalist which is just fine with me biggrin . We still haven't all gotten together to practice yet because my friend is "too busy" writing for a local fanmag.  

that1guy90

Frankenska

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:47 pm
I would play drums since I am a percussionist and all. But I would wanna learn the sax, bass or trumpet
That would be rad =D

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces