Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] New Adventures

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image

Rayen loved the forest, she had awakened in a particularly beautiful and lovely meadow area hidden by a collection of dark and menacing trees. As pretty as it was and as kind as the female b'alam she had met there had been, Rayen had been seeking to see more of her world then just that little forest.

She had no idea how big the world was, or how far she would need to travel to get to the point where it ended. She only knew that something had put her here and that she was able to speak and talk with others around her. Others being b'alam, those who were like her.

She was scared but thrilled with her world. She knew the forest to be her home, and each day Rayen explored further, saw newer sights and then would rush back to her meadow to sleep for the night. Yet each day she managed to go further, and the sky would be pitch black by the time she returned home.

Today Rayen had traveled the furthest she had ever gone. She was at a river of some kind, and was admiring the water, looking at it wondering if something was going to jump out.

Zempre
I wasn't sure if you wanted them all in one rp or in two separate ones. So I just kind of put Rayen. I can add my water boy in later if you just wanted them all to meet together though. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Accidentally deleted this post >.> Newb mistake. Will fix it.
CaliWolfe

Zempre

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:53 pm
Something flickered in the grass. She swore of it. Rayen lifted her head from the river and stared curiously in the distance. It was somewhat hard to see what was beyond where she was at the river, tall stocks of grass shrouded whatever was behind it quite well.

The female stood fully upright, and then on her toes a little to see over the grass. She was surprised to find a light colored b'alam resting upon a rock. She had met only one other b'alam before, and that one was evidently female. This one... She wasn't sure. She knew it was a b'alam though, it looked similar to her.

With a smile she approached him. Slinking through the water and over to the patch of land he was on. "Good morning!" She called to him cheerily. It wasn't exactly morning anymore, more like mid-day. She wasn't worried about that though, she was excited to meet yet another b'alam again! This was thrilling, who cared about the time of day?

"My name's Rayen, who are you?" She asked with a slight tilt of her head.

Zempre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:22 am
So content in his solitary, Leothis never imagined that he would hear the voice of another individual and the result was the cream colored B'alam ended up almost flailing as he tried to sit back up. It took him a moment to peer around before his eyes settled upon the female and instantly he found himself lost for words. Never had he come across another, the choice to stay on his rock helped ensure though, though he was quite sure there always had been.

"Er...Good morning." His gaze moved over her quickly, noting that she looked far different then he did and even found himself attracted to the bouts of random color that marked her fur. Returning his attention to her, he offered a slight smile as he tried to fumble his memory for the name she had given him. Raven? No...Rayen! It was quite a unique name.

"I'm Liathus. Where did you come from?" He now raised to peer past her, curious if she brought more with her or if she was just alone.

CaliWolfe

Zempre

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:24 pm
Interested, Rayen neared. This appeared to be a male b'alam. She hadn't run into one of those before but somehow she figured that his scent... It wasn't female.

He had a funny name. It was long and wasn't like anything she had heard before. That was alright, she supposed. After all her name was Rayen. The other female she had met was called... Kelebek, if she remembered correctly. So there wasn't really a theme or set rule she had observed, when it came to naming things and others.

"From over there." She waved her paw in the direction of the thick forest she had emerged from. "Reaalllly, far over there. There's lots and lots of trees and mud and sometimes the sun can't even get through the branches." Sometimes it was dark, almost pitch black and difficult to navigate the forest. It was home though and Rayen loved it just the same. "I'm alone though." She told him, he seemed a bit curious looking past her as he was.

"Where did you come from?" She asked. She was half waiting for him to tell her of how he came from the river and now was drying on land. Wouldn't that be a story to tell! Still she imagined it was less... odd as she hoped. He had probably just come from a different part of the forest then her, or something along those lines.

Zempre

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:14 pm
Liathus let out a deep 'hmm' from his throat as he looked from where she had come from. Truthfully he found himself awaken not to far from here and didn't venture to far in the hopes of adventuring. Licking his maw for a moment, he returned his eyes upon her before offering her an earnest smile. "Interesting. I woke up about a stones throw into the forest over there. I have a feeling that's suppose to be my designated home, but the rock is always warm and nice to lay upon.

A chuckle escaped him as he moved to sit up upon his haunches, canting his head curiously as he flicked his ears lightly. Her scent was different then his and her appearance was also...off. The cream colored male awaited several minutes before he finally stepped forward, hopping off his rock and moving towards her with curiosity. "I'm alone as well...though you're the first I've seen since I've been here. Forgive me for being rude, but I'm fascinated by your fur. It's very...different." Mainly his focus was upon the color splashes upon her fur, the unique mixture of the two colors quite pleasing to his sight as he examined her closer. This would in fact mean the male would be close enough that some may question his ability to understand personal space.

"Have you seen others?" He finally asked as he backed away from her slightly, sitting once more near her and keeping his hues upon her.

CaliWolfe

Zempre

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:24 pm
"Oh... um, thank you?" Rayen hadn't been complimented on her fur before, not outright at least. The other female she had met had made a comment under her breath about how nice Rayen's coat looked, but she thought that the other had been referring to the fact that she had it nicely groomed. She hadn't considered the color would be an issue or anything.

"I suppose it is." She looked back on her pelt and then turned curiously as the male came up close and in her face. Rayen was tempted to move back a few paces, but besides from leaning and slightly folding her ears in surprise she remained put and resisted sighing as she was glad when Liathus backed away. The splotchy female had quickly come to decision that it would be bad or wrong if she had, it might have scared the male away, and that was something she didn't want to have happen.

"Your coat is different too." Different being it was different from hers. It was less... Chaotic she supposed, and she couldn't help but stare at him for a few seconds, then when he asked her a question Rayen looked up.

"Oh, no. I- Well, I met one other. She stays in the forest too and visits me sometimes. She honestly had no clue what the other female did in her spare time, but sometimes when Rayen wasn't off running all over the place the other female would visit her and they'd chat about new things and adventuring and all sorts of interesting information!

Besides from that butterfly-coated female Rayen had met no others. Except for now, of course.

Zempre
Sorry for the wait on this!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:59 pm

"How interesting. Did I bother you looking at your coat?" He inquired, tilting his head as he noticed the slight swaying of her ears and the way her body reacted when he got close. Never had he been near another B'alam so personal space was not a concept to him yet! Sitting down upon his haunches near the woman, he grinned with amusement as he listened to her speak. So there was others? However, that grin slowly shifted to a frown as he glanced momentarily towards his rock. Did they travel? Would they attempt to take away his land? His own ears folded back at that consideration.

"I have seen nobody. I believe I have known there was others outside somewhere but for me alone, I had never seen one. I assume I just believed that I was alone in these parts and thus took a moment to enjoy it." If fishing everyday and being lazy in the sun could be considered enjoyable..and to Liathus, they were just that! Apparently he either ignored her comment about his own fur or decided not to answer it as he continued his inquisitive nature upon the poor female. "You've met another? You must have luck when it comes to wandering into other B'alam. I have never seen another so I assumed I was in a solitary area. Clearly I was wrong on that!"

CaliWolfe
Sorry hun. My RP muse didn't exist the past week and a half. v.v; I neglected a lot of my rpies and I'm sorry for that.

Zempre

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:09 pm
"No... I don't mind you looking at my coat." She admitted. It was actually kind of nice because it made her feel noticed. "But the other B'alam I met didn't like it when I was close to her, she told me I was 'invading her personal space' and that I should back away. I guess I'm just not used to others being near me!" She laughed lightly, because it occurred to her that her reasoning was funny. Just because someone else had gone and told her it was odd to be close to one another, all up in each other's faces didn't mean it was.

But then, why would she have told her something that wasn't true? Lying was a concept that Rayen wasn't overly familiar with, it didn't make sense to her why someone would bother lying.

"Oh yes! I've only met one B'alam before. She tells me there are lots of them out there and away from this area." As if to illustrate Rayen stretched her paws out and away from her, "A whooooole lot of them. So I guess you're just kind of... unlucky! To not have seen someone before!" Oh, but, if he was happy being alone then... "Unless you like being alone, then I guess you were lucky up until now? Since you've met me now and all."

Zempre
Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorryforgivemeplz for the wait on this. ;_;

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces