Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[PRP]So Is Life [Ellsworth x Kailani]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:58 pm
User Image

Ellsworth stood gazing out into the plains. He had been wandering for some time and was tired from his journey. It had been a while since he spotted any B'alam and he was enjoying his own personal company. Something he had found was that some B'alam really annoyed him. He was a picky sort of being, not liking people easily. He was sure that most beings felt the same way about him. He couldn't help it, it was how the Grand Weaver had made him. He laid down and basked in the sun, his dark coat gathered in all the warmth and made him close his eyes. Surely not all B'alam would rub him the wrong way. He had hoped to find friends, and yes even a female to settle down with but it was looking like he would be a loner for good.

His dark tail swished in the sun as he stood and found shelter from the warmth of the sun under a large tree. He yawned and laid down again, this time intent on taking a nap.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image Kailani had spent the late morning practicing her flying skills as she wasn't a very good flier yet. But the day was growing warm and she had grown tired. Glancing down she spotted a group of trees that would be good for her to rest in. This, however, meant that she needed to work on her landing skills. Tucking her wings in Kailani soared down, opening them wider to help slow her decent. A breeze suddenly buffeted her before her toes even brushed the trees and knocked her off cause her to crash into the branches and sending a flurry of leaves and broken branches to the ground. "Ouch! Ooof! Ack!"

Kailani scrambled and flailed as she tried grabbing onto branches. Finally, she gripped a sturdy branch but with much bruising and pain through one wing. She sighed and winced with pain. "Good one, Kai," she muttered to herself.

Himura Rikuo

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:33 pm
Ellsworth was enjoying the cool breeze that had appeared. It was soothing and brought with it many interesting scents. One that caught his attention was the scent of a female. Surely she had to be close for the scent to be so strong. He lifted his head up from his paws and scanned the land for any sight of the being. When he didn't see her his face scrunched up into a confused expression before he laid his head back down onto his front paws and closed his eyes once more.

Suddenly there was a loud crash that spooked Ellsworth from his spot under the tree. He dashed from under the tree, growling as he went. He turned to face where he had been laying, still growling menacingly. Twigs and large branches fell with a THUD onto the ground and drew Ellsworth's attention upwards into what was left of the branches of the tree. Slowly he made his way towards the tree to grant him a better view of what had crashed. As he neared the large tree he realised that it was the female he had smelled before. "Oh my! How did you get up there?! Are you alright?" he called out to the being. He stood on his hind legs and stretched as tall as he could up the trunk so that he could get a better look at her predicament. "Do you need help?" he asked.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:35 pm
Kailani held on for dear life as pieces of the tree crashed to the ground. Looking around she quickly assessed her situation and pulled herself up onto the branch, which was sturdy enough for her to perch on it. Carefully she spread out one wing and checked it over just as a male voice called up to her from the ground. She froze and looked down. A dark balam stood there, a not wind balam stood there. "Uhmmm....I was flying...and crashed," she said grudgingly. "I think, I can get down...it's getting back up that'll be the problem." She tentatively stretched out the other wing and it felt like she may have sprained it. "Well great. I'm stuck down here....." She glanced back down at the male below. "You wont hurt me will you?"

Kailani started towards the next lowest branch that would hold her weight and look questioningly down at him again. She kept her wings folded close to her body although one hung slightly loose due to the sprain. "If I can only learn to fly better I wouldn't get into these messes," she chuckled nervously.

Himura Rikuo

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:34 pm
Ellsworth was astonished at what the female was saying. Flying? How is this so? Look she has wings on her back! he thought to himself as he took a few steps back, allowing her space to climb down onto the ground. "I mean you no harm, however someone who did mean you harm would say the same thing so I guess you won't truly know until you get down here and see that I mean you no harm" he said with a smirk. He always spoke the truth even to his detriment, but he hoped she would appreciate his honesty. "I wouldn't call it stuck perse. It's quite nice down here too, though I've never been flying so I couldn't compare. Maybe it is dull down here compared to up in the air" he spoke out loud but it was really more to himself than the female.

"I am Ellsworth, but you may call me Elias if you wish. I am pleased to make your aquaintance" he said and bowed his head slightly. He watched her stay perched, one wing hanging slightly and sighed knowing he probably had put her off with his first statement. "Please come down before you get hurt some more. I promise not to hurt you" he assured her and stepped back further, into the sun. With plenty of room to land, or even fall, he watched her work her way slowly down from the tree branches. He wondered how she would take the jostle from dropping down from the lowest branch which didn't appear to be very low to Elias. "If you need help please let me know and I'll see if I can do anything. Though I suspect I'm more in the way than anything" he said with an equally nervous laugh.

Heavenly Snow

[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff