Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Dark Prophecy [X] [A] [S] [Het] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:09 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image
۩════════════════════════۩
"When losing one's hope and purpose, a person slowly becomes a monster"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Himiko▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Himiko stared from the corner of her eye to Jurik. "The day I lighten up is the day I never wake up...." She continued walking until they finally reached the guild. It was dark out and all Himiko wanted to do was fall asleep and get ready for the second day of 'adventuring'. She did not even bother moving from her nest, despite the announcement that dinner was ready. She was shocked that Jurik wanted to eat.....REALLY?! You just ate?! She just had him go as she laid there, tired and exhausted. She did not even hear him coming back from food, she wanted some sleep.

Next thing she could comprehend was that she woke up in darkness, she opened her eyes and realized she was floating. She tried speaking, asking what was going on but nothing came out, all there was....it was noises.

"Why......Why?"

Himiko recognized the voice: It was her Dad's.

"Why would she do this? I.....I always knew she never liked this but....but..." Then the darkness seemed to turn red and then she felt like she was falling: despite screaming, nothing came out.

That was when she woke up, Jurik had built a static charge to wake her up and it made her jump....her eyes told fear but she shook her head to get back to normal. She narrowed her eyes when Jurik laughed at her, and still stared as he left to the morning assembly. It was the usual, and now it was time to pick the job. Aaron came on over to her and stopped her. "How'd the party go?"

"Party?.....It was mostly a get-together..." "Yes Yes....but it's nice to be with family isn't it?" Himiko narrowed her eyes more which made Aaron sigh and whisper: "Look I get it, you never wanted to be here....you still have a grudge over your father for putting you here. Just.....try to make the most of it ok?" He then left with Himiko catching up with Jurik. As they waited, she just allowed him to pick the job and leave with the piece of paper out of the guild.

As they got out, she then got the paper out of his mouth just so she could see....Coastline Cave huh? It wasn't that bad of a place, this shall be easy. "I guess we shall...go..." She could not get the dream she had out of her mind....was that her Dad talking about...her? Was Himiko going to do something wrong? Is she going to snap? She hoped not. She shook her head and followed him to the cave.

The Cave was next to the ocean, the water beats against the walls and the cave seemed to have crystals embedded inside. She stared inside the cave before looking at Jurik. "Let's go."

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Daughter of Famous Explorer▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:36 pm
ShadowStream-chan

They had to walk along the ocean line for a while until they reached the cave. They seen the mouth of the cave and water passage going into it more than wide and deep enough for a wailord, though the ceiling wasn't too high. There was a big enough path along the side of the cave for them to walk along. Inside the cave had multiple networks of smaller caves with smaller water passages. Looking into the water of the thinner channels showed it was still pretty deep, with the occasionally water Pokemon swimming through. "Wow this place is pretty cool huh?"Jurik asked. As long as the Pokemon here were mostly water, and he didn't fall into that water, this would be a breeze. "Porygon! Porygon!" Jurik began calling, which echoed through the caves.

Jurik decided to be a little more small rally, since Himiko wasn't for some reason. "Sometimes I wish I was a water Pokemon, or a flying Pokemon. Which is ironic because they're the two types I'm super effective against haha. I just wonder what's it's like down there you know? Rain is okay but it's dangerous for electric Pokemon to be in large bodies of water you know?"He asked. Electric Pokemon could swim, but if an electric type couldn't control its own conductivity, it would electrify and severely damage itself and a wide area of the water around it, and possibly drowning in deep water.

A minute later, the first confrontation happened, a group, a buizel, a spheal, and totodile and a staryu jumped out of the water. Challenging the team, staryu launched Confusion at Jurik, spheal used ice ball against Jurik, and totodile with buizel faced Himiko.

Juriks head hurt from confusion, and iceball was a blunt hit. Jurik just launched a Thunderbolt at them both, pretty much one hit KOing them.

((I have a pretty awesome idea for an action scene in this cave if you'll indulge me. Himiko could foretell it as well if you want. It's a giant Sharpedo charging through the water and cave floor to try to eat Jurik and Amelia as they run through the cave.

Also since gold seems just a little hard to read I've changed the color))  

Brandino Gambino

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:54 pm
Brandino Gambino
Whose Amelia?

User Image

Himiko raised a brow as he seemed to be talking to himelf, probably a pep-talk to calm down an electric and water pokemon battle will not be a good thing. She just sighed as then she continued walking alongside the so-called partner. She did take note of some of the crystals in the room, and decided to feel them. She thought they were pretty....but hard. Probably hard to mine so she ignored it and catched up. Then suddenly she had to stop and squint her eyes, because she felt a huge headache.

She tried to shake it off but no prevail. Instead she ended up seeing colors and her surroundings turned black and white.

Jurik seemed to be yelling at something or someone, he seemed angry. And their 'victim' Porygon or....'Amelia' he seemed to call her, was with them. They were on an island surrounded by water. It seemed like the two of them were walking away through a thin pathway to get back to mainland....but suddenly a ripple appeared, dashing toward them before jumping up with its teeth baring at the two.

It got to the point Himiko had to gasp and then fall on the ground, trying to maintain her breath before getting up and trying to walk it off like nothing happened. "I.....I think the food from the.....Guild....is getting to me." Se breathed out as she continued walking on her fours.

Then suddenly an ambush, a Buizzel, Spheal, totodile, and staryu appeared and she got a bit pissy. She stared at them in a malicious manner, showing her sharp teeth as she used Mean Look; Spheal fled immediately but the rest did not seem phased. Before she could attack though, Jurik seemed to have taken over and dealt with them. She growled more because to her, it was her job to take care of them. Another headache approached and it got her shaking her head, gasping before trying to move on.

It got even scarier when they reached the deadend....a small path leading to a small island where....porygon was. Himiko was horrified and in fear. So before Jurick could try to go, she got in front of him and made him back off. "I........Just stay here in case......enemies show up and try to come in." She then ran off through the path to try to get to porygon and deal with the....creature from the water.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:50 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

Jurik was surprised when Himiko had nearly fainted. "Oh jeez are you okay!?" He asked. She said she was fine, making an excuse about the food. "You'd have to actually eat it for it to affect you" he jabbed at the fact that she never seemed to want to. But they pressed on in the neat cave. Rock and crystal colors and formations in the walls resembled underwater coral. Soon they reached an exit from the cave network that became a sandy sidewalk hit on both sides by the tide that lead out to a small island with a Porygon. The island looked really cool, and Jurik wanted to check it out. But Himiko who was acting weirdly told him to stay put and cover the exit. He huffed but she wasn't wrong, so he sat on the ground just past the exit keeping a watchful eye back and forth between the island and cave.

Himiko had reached the island and began speaking with the Porygon. They started walking back, But Jurik caught sight of something strange out on the water. A large dark blue triangle that wasn't there before sticking out of the water close to where he was, but slowly moving towards the island. Jurik perked up, stepping along the path to the island. Then the object picked up incredible speed, prompting Jurik to bust into a full sprint towards the island. "HIMIKO!! PORYGON!! " he frantically shouted trying to warn them. They caught the warning and began running back towards the cave. When they were almost regrouped, the giant fin sank into the water. Jurik only got more dreaded by this as he stopped to turn around after Himiko and Porygon bolted past him, and pick up his speed again.

*FWWOOOOSSHHH*

High out of the water, leapt a HUGE Sharpedo, about 5 times the size of a regular one. Glaring in the sun as it arced down with wide open jaws, just barely missing the insignificant sized Luxio running past it with the group. The Sharpedo wriggled half a second, turning towards the group and with its own raw power, leapt again off the ground at the group. Again just narrowly missing as it got a second mouth full of sand. This time it would get them, Sharpedo began charging a Water Pulse attack. Porygon picked up on this and stopped, turning around in the air and using Protect. Jurik took the opportunity to charge up a quick Thundershock while Porygon used Tri-Attack, casting a flame, ice shard and electric shock all at once at Sharpedo. Disgruntled, the Sharpedo jumped back to the water while Porygon and Jurik ran after Himiko who was already ushering the caves entrance for them to get in.

They all retreated into the cave, running a good ways inside before taking a moment to catch their breath. "Omigosh... Was that a Pokemon!?" Jurik asked panicked. Porygon answered with a distinct robotized voice. "BZZ- YES INDEED THAT WAS A POKEMON, SHARPEDO TO BE PRECISE. BZZ- MY SCANS SHOWED IT TO BE 5.37 TIMES THE AVERAGE SIZE OF SHARPEDO. BZZ- SO THE REPORTS WERE TRUE, I MUST RETURN TO THE SUPREME GUILD COUNCIL TO REPORT MY FINDINGS. THEY WILL SEND OUT AN APPROPRIATE RESPONSE TEAM. BZZ- IN THE MEANTIME, GUILD MEMBERS LET US RETURN TO YOUR HOME GUILD." The Porygon was quite clearly high up in the guild according to its words. Himiko had begun digging out her badge to cast it on them, when Porygon announced "BZZ- DANGER!" They all looked in one direction, seeing the dorsal fin of the Sharpedo perfectly fit into the cave through the openings across the cave floors . And it begun charging them again, prompting them to run deeper into the cave.  

Brandino Gambino

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:43 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image

Himiko nodded at the Porygon who inserted that the Sharpedo being 5x as big as the average size. "Yeah...great....thanks." She was not in the mood to understand his size, she just needed to find an escape route. She then got out the badge. "Ok....you two get out...I'll distract him." As soon as she got the badge out, she then could see the Sharpedo found them. Even the Porygon telled danger. It made them book it out of the cave. "Ah crap! C'mon!" As both of them ran, it seemed like the Sharpedo was coming to them quickly. She had to stop and use her ice beam to freeze the little river to stop the Shapedo. "USE THE BADGE AND GO!" She then could hear crushing sounds below her which made her try to hold onto the ground as the ground starting to split apart. She had no choice but to dive under the water. She then tried to find land...a small piece. She could tell the ground split went very far, forcing the two others to be far away from her. "Ah crap." She then could see the fin and it made her have to move again. But when she moved from island to island, the Sharpedo bumped into the island making her go up in the air and fall down. This time she used a massive ice beam to solidify the ground she was gonna hit. She gasped for air once she hit the ground. "Get the porygon out of here!" She then could feel the ground shaking down below, which made her had to figure out her plan to defeat this creature.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:39 am
ShadowStream-chan

The group had run deeper into the cave, but got cut off when the Sharpedo shook the cave and Himiko went under. Jurik stopped and turned on his feet almost immediately to see if she was okay. "Himiko!?" he shouted. He could she she swam to safety far away but the Sharpedo was right on her. "Himiko! Porygon we have to do something!" Jurik panicked, he was too afraid to try and swim over to her, but he wasn't going to just leave her. "ANALYZING... ATTACK PLAN CREATED. JURIK GO HELP YOUR FRIEND. GIVE ME SOME TIME AND A CLEAR SHOT. I WILL DELETE THE SHARPEDO" Porygon spoke, like a true leader. Using Psychic, Porygon picked up Jurik and quickly moved him over the water and placed him on the ice island Himiko created. Porygon then began charging Zap Cannon, while scanning with the move Lock-On for the Sharpedo.

Jurik managed to stay on his feet landing on the ice. "Can't get rid of me that easily!" Jurik joked, before feeling a shake and stiffening his legs. "Porygon says give it a clear shot at Sharpedo" Jurik told Himiko. Jurik figured the best plan would be to coax it out of the water. Near the middle of this small cavern lake Sharpedo created was a large rock that was definitely climbable. "Over there!" Jurik ran and jumped on a floating piece of ice and got a head start before jumping into the water to doggy paddle over to it. While he was in the water he started to get the conductive feeling, but he didn't have to swim for long. He got out of the water and started climbing the rock.  

Brandino Gambino

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:19 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image

"I wasn't planning on getting rid of you. If I was, I would feed you to this Sharpedo!" She then could see that Jurik was going somewhere so she followed him. She used her ice beam to create a path on her through the water to climb up the rock. She then jumped up, knowing the Sharpedo was following no doubt about it. "I think it's about time to go!" She then saw the huge shark jump up with his huge jaws wide open. It freaked Himiko out and she proceeded to tackle Jurik on the ground, kind of covering him like a mother would when Porygon huge beam lightened the room to the point everything around them was white. All that could be heard was a scream of pain, and then silence.

Himiko had to roll away so she could get up to see that now the tension had faded away. Porygon floated there. BZZT, ENEMY DEFEATED That made Himiko blink a bit before then gulping. "Mission accomplished I guess." They were teleported away soon after at the headquarters.

After the mission had been completed, and the pay has been given. Himiko was thinking about sleeping in early but something stirred in her. Her dream and the vision she had at the dungeon got to her. So she had to ask Aaron. Once she started explaining the vision, Aaron turned pale. "You have Dimensional Scream?' "What is that?" "It's hard for me to comprehend, but what people say it's that by touching an object you would be able to see the future or past of that object. But if I remember correctly, the only one who had it was a human who accidentally turned to a Pokemon. And that was many years ago when our world was threatened by eternal darkness....an apocalyptic setting. I might have to ask if your father or mother has it, or if you have been reincarnated...there is such a thing as reincarnation." He then went through his books to find the history of the people. "Here it is! The human was named Kawena'ula who was a vulpix, turning into a Ninetails afterwards. Her partner was a Riolu who later turned to a Lucario, his name was Wayra. I did hear rumors they might've grew more than friends but they are rumors. With her being a Ninetails, I can see this connected to your ancestory since both your father and mother are fire types."

"How about Jurik's parents?" "Jurik's....Parents?' "Yes." Aaron looked down and shakes his head. "It's not my place to give our private information to everyone. Go ask Jurik if you want to know. The Father is....very complicated. I can tell you this one thing though..." Aaron then took out a photo and it had the picture of Zak, Fiona...and a Luxray. "Jurik's Dad used to be a good friends with your Dad. But then...everything changed. Now your father is out to get him for...the crimes he committed. But like I said, you can go ask Jurik or your Dad about him." Himiko was dismissed soon after. "By the way, come for Dinner would you? You skipped out two times so far."

Himiko nodded, and headed to the Dinner hall in which she sat there, alone in silence as she let it consume her. She liked the silence...it made her think.

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces