Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP]Crossing Danger [Osumare x MorningStar] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:31 pm
A chuckle left Morning Star as a pleasant smile rested on his maw. Osumare had been eager to join his cause, so much so she made a vow right then and before him.

However.

"Thank you, Sweet Osumare. This is all wonderful and I do Believe your vow and promise." The elegant king smile with a little respectful bow of his head.

"However such a promise and vow, does need a witness." Morning Star was fair to state. After all, there was power in numbers and such a joining needed to be rightfully done. Skull and bones, blood sacrament and all that jazz...

"One of my most trusted, will be returning to me at dusk's arrival, would you mind staying with me until then?" The Leader still gave her a out, if for some reason she had changed her mind. It was fair, something the Grand Weaver neglected to even give him....

"When he arrives, we can then grant you a proper pledge." The broken crowned king spoke gently, his teal and faded gaze smiled back at the Nahtll across from him.

"How does that sound?" Tail shifted in the sand, as a clever and regal smile rested on Morning Star's maw. There would be no Bewitching here...

Krusnik05

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:31 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]
I do apologize for the extensive delay. I had a stressful several weeks at work along with family and a friend, who just moved back and haven't seen in a year, all come over on the weekends. I haven't slept well since.

Osumare blinked slowly and nodded in understanding. Yes of course that made perfectly good sense. How could she make a promise to someone if there was no one else around to witness it to make sure that the integrity and honor of the promise was fulfilled? Smiling brightly Osumare sat down at her spot patiently.

"I understand my lord." She said looking around the secluded spot wondering if his most trusted was as nice as MorningStar. If so then this was the perfect pride to be apart of, if of course she was accepted by his most trusted.

I will be honored to stay here and keep you company. I promise not to annoy you too much with talking your ear off or anything like that." Osumare was more concerned about annoying him than about the true implications of what she was getting herself into.

"It sounds wonderful! I'm so excited and happy!" Osumare flicked her tail about her excitedly while keeping the rest of her calm to not kick up sand at MorningStar accidently or give him the impression that she had a sort of cub-like disposition that combined with her insightfulness.....if you want to call it insightfulness.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:18 pm
Morning Star's head tilted ever so slightly upward, as he swelled with pride. Taking in a breath to Osumare's words he gave a little nod. A smile rested on the Tahtll's maw as he shifted to turn himself to look toward the seas and land off afar.

Eyes placed themselves on the roaring waves, he would need to find a b'alam of the likeness of water to ferry others, that can't swim or fly across, to the land before them. Morning Star's tail shifted with a flick as his attention turned his head to look back as Osumare. She was still talking, a smile grew on the Tahtll's maw. His subconscious had been listening for him, as his conscious ventured to working out his grand scheme.

The ear fairest from Osumare, flicked and twitched slightly to her promise. " Oh Osumare, I am sure you could do no such thing..." The broken crown smiled with a reflection of light as his head tilted upward once more. Flashing his teeth in a smile, a soft chuckle rattled from his throat hearing of her enjoyment.

Not only she was easily convinced, but easily excited as well. Morning Star's tail bounced once more in a flick. Turning his head, eyes once more placed themselves on the sea.

"He will only be able to show himself after the sun has set..." Morning Star went on to explain, he couldn't help but wonder if Osurmare has met one of the Dark before...

Krusnik05
No Worries!! ^-^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:37 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]

Osumare listened then watch at the great lord turn to face the sea where his far off kingdom laid surrounded and protected like its own world away from this known world.

The female looked at it then blinked up at the sun that was slowly descending making it's own natural journey to it's slumber so that night could wrap it's blanket of stars and it's eternal brother the moon that often appeared or would slumber as well in it's own time.

"Alright my lord. I suppose he is off doing some hunting and scouting of his own to help find others to rebuild your kingdom." She said naively as Osumare never truly encounter an actual Dark b'alam. The female knew they existed and were hidden in their private domain but was rather turned away from that darkness. Of course soon enough she would have the chance at meeting others from different tribes perhaps with this new kingdom. One could hope as Osumare sat there waiting patiently with MorningStar.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:49 pm
"Something of that nature." Morning Star nodded, Cain was off doing his work, or perhaps just waking to return, having spent that last few nights looking over the island.

Morning Star shifted his tail along the sands.

It wasn't long before the sun had traveled the rest of the way of the horizon, it was getting dark and Morning Star's sight started to fade.

But not before he made Osumare and him self a comfy fire for light, and warmth to fend off the ocean chill.

Patiently they both waited for Cain's arrival.

GunSniper
Feel free to post for Cain Next. It's now Night fall.

Krusnik05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:14 pm
The sun sinking beyond the hills and taking its damned light with it meant only one thing, Cain could re-join his lord. Broad wings hardly beat as he allowed the upstream to hold him in the air. Based on what Morning Star had told him before the dawn he had a good idea where to fly to.

If only he could see during the day. Than he could be a more effective guard... Still. Morning Star was more than capable of handling himself. Cain had faith in that.

His long ears propped forward (what was left of the left ear). Most of the fur on the left side of his face had been incinerated away leaving scarred and torn flesh in its stead. Even his left eye was missing, charred away. The right side of his face was in slight better repair, but still riddled with claw makes and slight burn-scars within the gashes. At least his right eye was in perfect functioning order. There were a few holes in the webbing between his wings, but not enough to hinder his flight. From nose-tip to tail Cain was covered in burn scars, gashes, scratches.

It had been a long recovery, but Cain was determined to never let a silly thing like a torn body to prevent him from his task, to serve Morning Star.

While he looked downward his good eye narrowed at a familiar glisten on the ground. Morning Star's scales in the fading light.

His wings angled downward and he made his decent to be by his master's side.

"My lord" Cain reported in his bold (yet slightly raspy) voice.

A glance was given to the other presence in the area. She wasn't cowering and MS didn't seem upset, but Cain couldn't be too careful.

[ Radical Dreamer ]

Krusnik05

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:20 pm
Osumare waited as the sun descended below the horizon, watching the sunset for the first time in it's entirety with the vivid shades of orange, gold and reds and pinks give way to the cooler hues of the world. The earthly female was grateful for the fire and perked up at the warmth from the chilling ocean air that seemed much fresher in the night air.

The female's mind began to wonder into questioning thoughts. Not about her purpose here or second thoughts about leaving but rather if this Cain would accept her and be.....well accepting. Osumare mentally berated herself of course for the lameness of her inner questions. Especially when she really couldn't think too much on it when a large male landed close to MorningStar.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the male....a Dark Triber!....In the glow of the fire she could barely make out the disfigurement of him as it didn't register in her mind. Not yet. What did register was that this male was from the Dark Tribe and he was ferocious! Just as large as MorningStar. There was a pinprick of nerves that went through her as she stared even longer at the male.

The faint glow from the fire flickered to reveal what was slowly registering in her mind. His appearance by all rights was frightening beyond measure. A true creature of darkness that could without so much as a single movement scare anyone screaming into the night. That of course was Osumare's mind running away with her. Opening her mouth to make a greeting, she shut it sharply to look at MorningStar.

Was she allowed to say a greeting to this male? What could she say so that this Dark Triber could know that she meant no harm and was only here to be helpful? Osumare found herself feeling that she had to not only prove to MorningStar that she was loyal but to this male and everyone else she might encounter.

GunSniper

[ Radical Dreamer ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:49 pm
As Cain Approched, the faint flap of his wings could be heard over the gentle winds of the shore. It was then that Morning Star rose and adjusted his sit to hid the glow of the fire from Cain's sensitive dark gaze.

"Ah, Cain. Welcome." Morning Star answered and responded to Cain with a nod. He trusted the scouting had gone well. Eyes shifted from Cain's disfigured face and single pink eye. They had much to talk about, but for now...

"I have the pleasure to introduce you to our newest Garment prospect, Nahtlil Osumare." The Leader smiled, and pulled his attention to look over at the Nahtlil, his paw raised and gestured over to her.

"Please understand in kind, poor Cain's appearance had been brought upon by those vicious attackers. I am afraid he had paid the most for my sake...." Morning Star went on to release a breath as he turned his sight on his most loyal. Eyes faintly narrowed on the dark b'alam, but perhaps it was just the flicker of the flame distorting his golden features. Or perhaps it was just a gruel reminder of how he failed and left them open for the attack.

"I do hope, it doesn't cause you any discomfort, Osumare." The broken horned king asked expression his concern with a look over to her. His body shifted to fully look at her once more, as his tone seemed to take a more serious one.

"But let it be a testament of what the cost is to fallow another. Another, others think it right to hunt and destroy." The Light b'alam went on to explain, as his teal eyes rested on Osumare with what light he was given to see her.

"A price you may yourself be forced to pay. " He warned her, letting his words leave him as his head lowered a little past his shoulders. Eyes watched her carefully, knowing full well that Cain was the dark shadow behind him. Morning Star was still, his tail even remain unmoved and behind him. The glow of the fire gave a ominous flare to his golden scales.

"Is this something you are willing to do, Sweet Osumare?"

[4784]
GunSniper
[/quote
Krusnik05
[/quote

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:20 pm
Cain caught the look Morning star had given him, one that reminded him of his complete failure. He seemed to have a knack of running into b'alam who were awakening to have new and terrible powers. Not to mention he had his front claws ripped out by one. He was still waiting on his iron gloves to serve as a replacement... Still, Morning Star had every right to offer him that look. Cain had failed and by all means had deserved to die.

While all this swam about in his mind his outer composure remained the same. Unchanging to the chaos that swirled about in his mind.

His attention shifted to the Nahtil before he offered her a slow nod. All of his welcomes and "pleasantries" were carried in that single emotionless nod. Cain dare not speak over or around Morning Star. Especially not now that he was trying to bring another to his side.

Regardless of her kind and startled presence, Cain would be ready to attack if need be.

[ Radical Dreamer ]

Krusnik05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:16 pm
So that is what his name is. Cain. It was fitting since it had a bone chilling aura that the dark triber male had about him. Or maybe that's what he wanted to portray to her in scaring the wits out. It was working just a little bit only because he was huge and looked much much more stronger. Even his appearance added to the dangerous aura he possessed but listening to MorningStar there was sympathy, not pity, but sympathy.

Who could or would do such a thing to another? It was inconceivable to Osumare's mind. Seeing the large male's nod she smiled at him and bowed her head a bit. "It's nice to meet you sir." Osumare's attention snapped back to the great king as she listened attentively.

Those warning bells jingled louder in her mind.

She ignored them again.

Osumare pressed her lips together looking down in deep thought at the possibility of making steep sacrifices. The potential loss of life or limb from the sounds of it. It was frightening. It was horrible.

It was necessary.

Osumare looked up with open honesty in her expression, nodding. "Yes my lord. I think that I will be willing to do that. If all else fails then you can send me away forever. I will not really fight back against anyone considering that I have no one to really turn to." The fact that she knew of that disadvantage and vulnerability showed how astute she was in her decision making.

Either way Osumare wanted to belong. If she didn't sound how fit in then she would accept being sent away to be alone forever. But she would never know if she fit in if she didn't try. Warning bells and all.

"Yes my lord I will make whatever sacrifices if that is alright with you."

GunSniper

[ Radical Dreamer ]

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items