Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❷ Johto Region
Ilex Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nyomii nodded as Aria gave more thought to her suggestions of possible looks that a stone would give her. "Well regardless of the outcome, I'm sure you'll look wonderful~" She insisted, her forked tail swaying happily. Natalia watched as Aiden grasped for some kind of silver lining. How he was so stubbornly optimistic, Natalia would probably never know. Her pokemon were lost, it seemed easier to just accept that now instead of aimlessly searching the forest with false hopes of finding clues. It just delayed the inevitable. However, Natalia had a difficult time quashing that optimism simply for the sake of forcing her own realistic expectations on him. Natalia, on the other hand, wasn't about to get her hopes up and instead forced a smile to make Aiden feel like he was helping her spirits. It was the least she could do—after all, it wasn't his fault she was so jaded. "No, as relaxing and scenic as the forest is, I'd rather not scour the place. I feel like we'd be just as likely to run into my pokemon by chance as we would sitting and waiting in any particular area. If we happened to find any clues though, that would be nice." Natalia agreed.

As awkward as Natalia had been, she was glad Mogwai ended up getting some food, and she busied herself with packing up so that she wouldn't continue unintentionally making Mogwai feel unwelcome. It wouldn't be left at that though as both Aiden and Thalia seemed to sense that something was amiss. Natalia wanted to bear her guilt alone and suffer silently, but they didn't allow it. There was only so much Natalia could take before she gave in to the insistent sylveon and hugged her close, letting the fairy's warm and loving aura wash over her. Though she felt better, the pangs of guilt were still there in the back of her mind, but they had numbed enough to set the sylveon down and move on. Though she was skeptical, Natalia didn't see an issue with dropping by the shrine and offering a prayer as thanks if it was on the way to Goldenrod. However unbelievable the reason, the fact was her and Aiden's lives had been saved. For that, she did owe some gratitude. The problem was she didn't really know how to properly make an offering at a shrine. Aria suggested providing a food or trinket, so Natalia began to dig in her bag to see what she had on hand. The first trinket she found was a small sylveon plush, and with heat rising in her cheeks, she quickly stashed the stuffed toy back in her bag, silently refusing to give it up. "I have some berries, but I don't know if they're any good to just snack on. I also have some chocolate heart candies... Maybe those will work?" She suggested. Aiden also didn't have the right type of incense for an offering, so this would be a clunky ritual at best.

Nevertheless, when they found the shrine, Natalia moved to place a few of the chocolates at the base of the structure. There were also some fresh incense sticks unlit in small pots on the sides that they could use. Then, Natalia knelt down, closing her hands in front of her face and burying the thought that some kid was probably going to steal the chocolates before any time guardian found them. "I don't really know what to say, but..." Natalia sighed. "Thank you, guardian of the forest, for keeping watch and saving our lives." Natalia tried her best not to sound cheesy and insincere, but this was really a struggle for her. All of it just seemed so ridiculous and silly and unnecessary. Then she heard the familiar chime of a small bell, and opening her eyes, she found that the chocolates were gone, and sitting atop of the shrine, a celebi nibbled at the chocolate eagerly, some of the slightly melted parts getting stuck to her face. Natalia couldn't help but gawk at the sight until the celebi finished the chocolate and delicately licked her fingers before peering down at the two trainers curiously. "Bi?" Hopping off of the shrine, she moved straight to Natalia's bag and began digging around for more of the chocolates with no regard for personal space. "H-hey! Cut it out!" Natalia backed away, pulling her bag with her, but the forest sprite gave her an innocent look before laughing jovially and chasing after her. "S-stop...! Ah!" Natalia scrambled backward and tripped on a tree root before falling over. "Owww.....!" Natalia grimaced, but Hinata only continued to laugh like an amused child, her bell ringing with each peal of laughter. "That's it, no more chocolate for you." Natalia huffed, folding her arms irritably, but Hinata had already moved on, floating over to Aiden and patting his fluffy hair with awe. It seemed she had the attention span of a peanut.

"Well then." Nyomii chuckled. "It seems you've earned her favor. She says she's glad you're both safe now. Apparantly Isis was quite worried." Natalia gave Nyomii a curious look, and the espeon quietly filled in the blanks. Or rather, the ones she knew. Natalia still hadn't fully elaborated on their history after all, but whatever Nyomii passed along seemed to have been enough. "She knows Isis......?" Natalia asked, brow furrowing. "Bi!~" Hinata exclaimed, and Nyomii nodded. "However, let us focus on the fact that you have been presented with an opportunity to regain what you have lost in time traveling with this little guardian." Nyomii hinted. "Oh.... R-right... Celebi...? I lost some of my pokemon when you took me through time. Could you please help me find them?" Hinata paused and looked thoughtful, tapping her chin before humming and glowing. The trees seemed to sway slowly as the world grew quiet for all but the tingle of Hinata's bell, then all at once several pokemon tumbled out of a portal and Hinata brightened. "Bi!" She chirped, circling around Natalia's lost pokemon. There were four in total, Reaper, Calliope, Jade, and Jet, but that was far fewer than what Natalia was expecting. Sensing Natalia's apprehension about the remaining pokemon, Nyomii silently conversed with Hinata as her trainer reunited with her team. Calliope was the first to surge toward Natalia and fluff her up with affection. ('Oh mon amie! I was so worried!') Natalia chuckled and hesitantly stroked Caliope's feathers before gasping as she was also hit with what felt like a ton of bricks as Jet greeted her in a similar fashion, except he wasn't as cuddly as he seemed to believe. "I have good news and bad news... The bad news is the rest aren't coming, but the good news is that your other pokemon have found trainers that are taking care of them." Natalia felt mildly shocked at the news, but she was glad to hear that her pokemon were in good hands. "Bii..." Hinata faltered and slowly floated down into Natalia's arms tiredly. "It must have taken a lot of energy for her to bring these four here. Let's let her rest and keep an eye on her. It's the least we could do." Natalia nodded in agreement, returning her pokemon to their balls and standing as she carefully cradled Hinata in her arms.

User Image

User Image

- - Current Outfit: Cover Up Much...?
- - Team OOB: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 22/- Pokemon Encounter | 22/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 21/40 Swords Dance | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay | Questing: Choice Scarf (30 Posts), Earthquake x3, Focus Blast x2, Return (40 Posts), Light Screen (40 Posts), Reflect, Blizzard, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball
- - The Puppet Master Says: Profile Quicklink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Blaze - Quilava
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 24
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Brave, A Bit of a Tomboy
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire - This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brick Break - 75: Ends the effects of Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even on pokemon with fighting Immunity, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 240/240 HP | Status: None | 28/34 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast - Gym TM Chuck, Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

xxN A M E: Nikolai - Servine
L E V E L: 21
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy, very full of himself
A B I L I T Y: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leftovers - Restores 1/16 of the holder's max HP at the end of every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Tail - 90: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leaf Storm - 130: Lowers user's special attack by two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Drains 1/10 of Target's HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 17/17 EXP

xxN A M E: Ezio - Absol
User Image
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, Hyper Aggressive and wild
A B I L I T Y: Magic Bounce - Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absolite - Mega Evolves Absol (Atk 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.3, Speed 1.1)
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sucker Punch - 80: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120: Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Play Rough - 90: 1/2 chance to lower target’s attack one stage.

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 16/18 EXP | Next Attack: Level 22 - Slash

xxN A M E: Nyomii - Espeon
User Image
L E V E L: 19
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm, Very focused and works well under pressure
A B I L I T Y: Magic Bounce - Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mind Plate - Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense by one stage.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 chance of confusing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 13/18 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

xxN A M E: Wisp - Phantump
User Image
T Y P E: User Image/User Image
L E V E L: 7
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid, Bashful and Skittish
A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure - The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 3/10 chance of target flinching, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image 70/70 HP | Status: None | 4/17 EXP

xxN A M E: Belle - Flaffy
User Image
L E V E L: 11
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bashful, shy and skittish, easily frightened by loud noises or bright flashes
A B I L I T Y: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thundershock - 40: 4/10 chance of paralyzing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Wave - Inflicts Paralysis

User Image User Image 110/110 HP | Status: N/A | 6/16 EXP | Next Attack: --

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Plazma - Rotom
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
L E V E L: 22
G E N D E R: 0
N A T U R E: Impish, Likes to Play Pranks
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain altering, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, Ingrain, or if the opponent has an Ability Suppressing ability.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Discharge - 80: 7/10 chance of Paralysis, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 chance of flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uproar - 90: lasts 3 turns, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Volt Switch - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | 9/22 EXP | Next Attack: Trick - Heart Scale, Shadow Ball TM

xxN A M E: Reaper - Gastly
L E V E L: 15
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quiet, Likes to Observe
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain altering, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, Ingrain, or if the opponent has an Ability Suppressing ability.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep. 1st: 10/10, 2nd: 8/10, 3rd: 4/10, 4th+ : 1/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lick - 30: 7/10 Chance to paralyze, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spite - Target's Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Can only limit one move per pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Shade - Does damage equal to user's level.

User Image User Image 150/150 HP | Status: None | 9/23 EXP | Next Attack: Level 19, Confuse Ray

xxN A M E: Calliope - Altaria
L E V E L: 20
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Jolly, Very Motherly and Nurturing
A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure - The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sing - Puts target to sleep. 1st: 10/10, 2nd: 8/10, 3rd: 4/10, 4th+ : 1/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sky Attack - 140: 1 - Charge, 2- Attack; 4/10 chance of flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rush - 100 damage; 3/10 chance to flinch, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Disarming Voice - 40 damage, Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

User Image User Image 200/200 HP | Status: None | 2/20 EXP | Next Attack: Level 52 - Moonblast

xxN A M E: Jade - Lupup
User Image
L E V E L: 14
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Brave, likes to challenge herself, not afraid to speak her mind
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100, 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 18/19 EXP | Next Attack: Evolve to Lunine --- > Level 42, Moonblast, Psychic TM

xxN A M E: Jet - Aklor
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, has an odd way of showing its affection, like head butting you as hard as he can or giving love nibbles
A B I L I T Y: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 chance to flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Fang - 50: 1/2 Chance of Badly Poisoning Target, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Fang - 65: 3/10 chance to flinch, 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Fang - 65: 3/10 chance of freezing target, 3/10 chance to flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 0/24 EXP | Next Attack: Level 23; Trap Jaw

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medication User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Worn Journal User Image Sketchbook User Image Sylveon Plush

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeballs x ∞
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x9 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x3

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Thunderstone User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ragecandybar x1

Badge Case

User Image

Johto

User Image - Zephyr Badge
User Image - Hive Badge

TM Case

User Image

-HM Rock Smash
-HM Cut

-TM Roost
-TM U-Turn

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:52 pm
User Image

♦ ♦User Image♦ ♦

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

Where am I? Ilex Forest
Who am I with? My Pokemon, Natalia~
How am I feeling? Relieved, and quite surprised!
What am I thinking? ’Certainly isn’t every day a legendary requests to join your team’
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 3/3
Wild Pokemon: 182/5
NPC Battle: 147/15
Item Quest:
Heart Scale: 8/10
Big Mushroom: 33/30
Choice Scarf: 4/30
Jaboca Berries x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Wacan Berries x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Fast Balls x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Blue Apricorn (4th of July Blue Bundle ; Unclaimed)
Blue Flute (4th of July Blue Bundle ; Unclaimed)
Blue Shard (4th of July Blue Bundle ; Unclaimed)
Shiny Pokemon Egg (Easter 2015 Giveaway ; Unclaimed)
Liechi Berries x5
Level 11 Charizard, Level 5 Smeargle, Level 10 Trainer Red Lapras, Level 20 Mudsdale (Unclaimed)
Samoa was infected with Pokerus!
Day 1: +51 EXP
Day 2: +58 EXP
Day 3: +58 EXP
Day 4: +40 EXP

✦ ✦ Aria couldn’t help but giggle and blush a bit at Nyomii’s statement that she would look wonderful regardless of what the outcome might be. ”Why thank you, Mimi~” she chimed in modestly. Although, thinking about it now, she vaguely recalled that Aiden had picked up one of those rainbow colored stones some time ago, though he had stowed it away in his bag for later. Although the idea of using it to alter her appearance sounded tempting, she was a bit hesitant… Maybe she’d look more into it later, since there were more important matters to be tended to right now. Aiden tried his best to remain optimistic, even if it seemed that there was virtually no hope of being able to find Natalia’s missing Pokemon. It would be more realistic to just give up and accept that as fact rather than trying to search aimlessly for them with little clues as to where they were, not to mention that they could be in a completely different region or even a different time period as well. Still, Aiden’s refusal to give up was quite an admirable, if very flawed, trait of his. He nodded as Natalia gave a small smile and agreed on the sentiment of not searching the whole forest since it was a lot of ground to cover, saying that they would probably be as likely to find her Pokemon by chance by moving along as normal as they would be just waiting in any area. Still, she said that some clues would be nice if they happened to find any. ”I suppose that’s true, guess the least we could do at this point is just keep moving forward,” he said with a small smile and a nod in agreement, ”We’ve still got a lot of ground to cover, so there’ll be plenty of opportunities to possibly stumble across some clues.”

That being said, it was probably about time to wrap up their picnic and move on as Aiden helped get Mogwai settled in and fed. Though Natalia still seemed rather off, and Thalia seemed insistent on not moving on until the girl was tended to. Finally, she gave in and hugged the little Fairy-type close to her, letting the Sylveon help to ease and soothe the storm of emotions stirring within her. Soon she was feeling better, at least enough for them to move on as she gently set Thalia down, though the Sylveon stayed relatively close to her side the whole time. At the suggestions of both Nyomii and Aria to stop by the shrine and pay their respects to the guardian of time for aiding them, Aiden was more than happy to agree with the idea. After all, it would be disrespectful for them to not offer at least a prayer of thanks to Celebi, the legendary had surely put a lot at risk to send them forward in time to save them. Although they did have some issues, mainly being what they would be able to give as an offering to the legendary. Aiden did have some incense on him, though it wasn’t exactly the kind one would use for such a task… Aria suggested possibly leaving some food or maybe a trinket as an offering, although in lieu of those they could probably give something a bit… less traditional as a gift as well. Well, thinking about it, he did have a chocolate bar in his bag that hadn’t been eaten yet. It probably wouldn’t be the best in terms of an offering, but it would probably have to do since he didn’t have much else in terms of a suitable gift. Natalia said that she did have some berries, though they probably wouldn’t be all that good just to snack on, but she did have some chocolate heart candies. ”I think it could work if there’s nothing else available to use. I have a chocolate bar as well, guess we can at least hope the guardian of time is also a big fan of chocolate,” he suggested with a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of his neck as they found the shrine in a small clearing.

Aiden walked alongside Natalia as they approached the shrine, moving to place the bar of chocolate at its base alongside the heart candies she put down. His eyes lit up upon noticing a few fresh sticks of incense if small pots along the sides of the shrine that hadn’t been used. ”Mind lighting a couple of these for us, Aria?” he asked, gesturing towards the pots as he gave a smile to the Delphox.
”Certainly~” she chimed happily, approaching the shrine as she pulled the wooden wand from her tail, the fur igniting a small flame on its tip as she held it out. Aria bent down, gently touching the flaming wand to a couple of the incense sticks on either side of the shrine to light them, one each for Natalia and Aiden of course. With the incense lit and the offerings in place, Aiden knelt down on one knee alongside Natalia, holding his hands together in the prayer position as he closed his eyes. ”Celebi, guardian of time and protector of this forest… Please accept our gratitude for watching over us and saving our lives in our time of need,” he prayed, hoping that their offering would be acceptable, ”We leave you this humble offering as thanks for your service. It’s not much in terms of what we were able to give, but we hope you’ll find it suitable regardless.” Only seconds after both he and Natalia gave their thanks, Aiden felt his heartbeat quicken as the familiar bell chime echoed within the clearing around them. Did that mean…? Upon opening his eyes, Aiden blinked in surprise and wonder to see the little grass fairy perched on top of the shrine, happily nibbling away at the chocolates that they had left for it. ”Well, seems those chocolates worked good enough after all~” he said with a light chuckle, watching in awe as the Celebi polished off the last of the treats, even licking her little fingers, before turning her attention towards them.

Before anyone could react or say anything, the Celebi immediately jumped off the shrine and darted towards Natalia, poking around in her bag likely in search of more treats. The girl immediately backed off and pulled her bag away, though the little forest sprite giggled and began excitedly chasing her around the clearing like a small child playing a game of tag with their friend. Aria couldn’t help but bark out a laugh as she watched the scene unfolding in front of them.
”Well well, seems the guardian of the forest has taken a bit of a liking to you, Natalia~” she teased lightly, grinning as the Celebi continued to chase after the girl. It only lasted for roughly a minute more, maybe, until Natalia stumbled backwards and suddenly tripped over a tree root. Aiden couldn’t help but smile at the sight, though he moved over towards Natalia as she scolded the chiming, laughing fairy. ”You alright, Natalia?” he asked, moving to offer a hand to help her back up. However, his attention was momentarily diverted as the Celebi flitted over to him now, reaching a hand out and patting his hair with a look of wonder on her face. ”Heh, nice to see you too~ he said with a light chuckle, letting the little fairy pat his head until she’d had enough and moved on elsewhere. Nyomii spoke up, saying that it seemed they had earned the Celebi’s favor in an amused tone before adding that the time guardian said she was relieved to see them both safe and that Isis had been quite worried. ”Isis?” he asked, blinking a bit in surprise at the mention of the name. He had only technically met Isis once, back at that disastrous Halloween Ball, and recalled seeing her briefly when she came across them in Union Cave and ended up unintentionally revealing Natalia’s true identity while trying to chase her down. He wondered what connection Isis had to the guardian of time, perhaps this Celebi actually belonged to her…? Or maybe she had some sort of special personal bond with it?

Still, he pushed those thoughts aside in favor of focusing on more important things. With Celebi appearing to them, this presented a good opportunity for Natalia to find her missing Pokemon, which Nyomii was quick to remind them of. Natalia wasted no time jumping on said opportunity, asking the time guardian if she could help her find the Pokemon she had lost during their journey through time. For a moment, the Celebi seemed to mull over the question, before she began to hum and emit a soft, white glow. The world around them seemed to momentarily still and grow quiet save for the ringing chime of the little sprite’s bell, before a portal opened up towards the center of the clearing and deposited several Pokemon onto the ground. Sure enough, Aiden recognized Natalia’s Altaria, Gastly, Aklor, and even that little jade-colored puppy Pokemon that he didn’t ever learn the name of, but there were still quite a few missing from the looks of it. Still, the ones that were recovered seemed more than happy to see Natalia, well, a couple of them were at least. Calliope was the first one to greet Natalia, immediately fluffing her up and smothering her with affection as they were reunited, followed by the Aklor who practically rammed into the girl with excitement. Kaizer seemed to finally relax upon seeing Calliope alive and well, quite relieved to see her again but deciding to stay back so she could celebrate being reunited with her trainer. Aiden couldn’t help but smile at the sight, though he was sure Natalia was still worried about the Pokemon that Celebi hadn’t been able to recover. Nyomii, of course, chipped in with the news about that after spending some time talking with the legendary, saying that while the remaining Pokemon were unfortunately not coming back, they had managed to find other trainers who were taking good care of them. ”That’s certainly good to hear, that they ended up in good hands is the least anyone could ask for,” Aiden remarked softly in relief, watching as the Celebi floated down slowly and came to rest in Natalia’s arms. Seemed she had expended quite a bit of her energy to be able to bring Natalia’s Pokemon here, and the blonde nodded in agreement with Nyomii’s suggestion. ”Indeed, we owe quite a bit to her for helping us when we needed it most,” he agreed, following Natalia’s example as he returned his Pokemon as well save for Aria, Thalia, and Dag, figuring his team could rest up for a bit since they had been training pretty hard for a while.

However, he noticed the Jolteon staring off at something in the trees around the clearing, Dag’s stance rather apprehensive. ”Hm? Something the matter, Dag?” he asked, slowly following the Jolteon’s gaze to see what it was that had gotten his attention. Sure enough, there was a figure standing between the trees, a tall, quadrupedal Pokemon to be exact. The blue coat that covered the majority of its body gave off a glistening, metallic sheen under the sunlight leaking through from the canopy, a large tuft of white fur poking out from below its chin and cascarding along its chest, with a pair of jagged horns jutting up from its head like a crown… ”Cobalion…?” Aiden murmured under his breath as he took in the sight in awe. He had heard stories about the legendary musketeer trio of Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion, though from what he recalled their territories mainly fell in the Unova region. Why was Cobalion in Johto, and in Ilex Forest of all places? Upon realizing that it had been spotted, a small amused smirk crossed the legendary’s face, and it strode forward into the clearing.
”Greetings…” the Cobalion’s deep, rich, masculine voice echoed around the clearing as he nodded towards the blonde-haired boy, ”I suppose there’s no need for an introduction as you seem to know who I am. But I have been watching you for quite some time, Aiden.” The young man was at a loss for words at first, swallowing hard as he fought to regain his composure while Cobalion’s sharp gaze refused to let him look away. ”You… But why…? Why are you here…?” he asked when he was able to coherently form words again. The tall musketeer Pokemon’s eyes narrowed slightly as he looked away and into the distance, towards the western part of the forest. ”As it is my duty as a guardian, all Pokemon fall under my jurisdiction… even those outside of Unova. A disturbance here happened to catch my attention as I was passing through, and I had heard talk of certain humans… People dressed in black who were taking Pokemon away and doing unspeakable things to them…” he explained calmly, shaking his head as he gave a frustrated snort, ”I had intended to enact punishment on these humans and aid those Pokemon in need… But it appears I came a few years too late, there’s hardly any trace of them now save for what they left behind.”

All the while during his explanation, Cobalion had been gradually moving closer to Aiden as his intense stare fixated back on the young man. ”That’s when I found you… I had been tracking you for quite some time from a distance, but with Celebi’s appearance here now, I decided it was time I make my presence known as well,” he went on, gesturing towards Natalia who was currently holding the exhausted little forest sprite, ”You seem to know quite a bit about these people who have made themselves a significant threat to the livelihood of the Pokemon world, and I can sense strong will and ambition in you to take back from them what was stolen from you… I wish to request your aid in finding these criminals and enacting justice upon them, and in return, I will lend you my strength towards what must be accomplished to reach our shared goal, together.” Aiden could hardly believe what he was hearing, much less that this Cobalion was actually requesting to let him join his team of his own volition. Still, the legend insisted that they shared a common goal, he wished to punish Team Void for their crimes against Pokemon, and the young man wanted to learn what had happened to his parents and the other Five Islanders they had taken away and rescue them if they were indeed still alive. And if the Cobalion’s steely stare was anything to judge by, he wasn’t going to take no for an answer. Quickly reaching into his bag, Aiden pulled out the GS Ball he had picked up earlier and held it up to the legendary in offering. ”A worthy vessel. You have chosen quite well,” the Cobalion remarked with a hint of pride in his voice, leaning down and tapping his head against the button of the ball to let himself be captured. Now satisfied, the musketeer Pokemon turned his gaze towards the Celebi and nodded. ”To start, I will accompany and aid the both of you in protecting the guardian of the forest until her strength returns to her,” he said, his words calm but carrying a sense of confidence with them as well. ”Right, I suppose we should get going to Goldenrod then if we’re finished here,” Aiden agreed, turning to Natalia and flashing her a soft smile while he nodded in the general direction of their destination, ”Ready to head off then?” ✦ ✦

(( Outrageously Odd Cincinnos: Claimed Level 30 Cobalion from 75k Giveaway ))

[Battle Compendiary]
N/A

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Samoa│ │ Level 33 │ 330/330 HP │ Sheer Force │ Adamant: Reserved and Stand-offish │ 36/43 EXP │ Held Item: Expert Belt (Super Effective attacks deal x1.2 damage) │ Crunch (100 ; 7/10 lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Iron Tail (120 ; 7/10 lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Hydro Pump (130) ; Ice Punch (95 ; 3/10 Freeze)

User Image User Image Daguerro │ │ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Timid: Loyal, loving, and tenacious │ 3/31 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16th max HP at end of every round) │ Quick Attack (50; Priority +1) ; Outrage (120 ; User confused after 2-3 rounds) ; Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Thunderbolt (90 ; 4/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Aria│ │ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Blaze │ Modest: Thoughtful, cunning, mild-mannered│ 19/29 EXP │ Held Item: Flame Plate (x1.3 damage to Fire-type attacks) │ Role Play (Copies target’s ability) ; Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Psychic (100 ; 1/2 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Fire Blast (120 ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Kaizer│ │ Level 29 │ 290/290 HP │ Aerilate │ Hasty: Protective, hard-headed, wary│ 8/27 EXP │ Held Item: Salamencite (Increases Atk 1.2, Def 1.1, Sp. Atk 1.2, and Speed 1.1) │ Dragon Pulse (95) ; Hyper Voice (90) ; Bite (70; 4/10 Flinch) ; Thunder Fang (75; 4/10 Paralysis ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Mogwai │ │ Level 5 │ 50/50 HP │ Fluffy │ Jolly: Nervous and shy, happy-go-lucky but often reluctant to fight, loves friends and hugs │ 4/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bind (15 ; Traps opponent 4-5 rounds; deals 1/8 target’s max HP damage per turn; trapped Pokemon cannot be switched other than by move, ability, or item; Ghost Pokemon not affected) ; Tackle (40) ; Leer: (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Bide (User waits 2 rounds and deals double damage inflicted ; Freeze, partial trap duration, and flinching will pause but not disrupt Bide’s duration; Priority +1)

User Image User Image Annabelle│ │ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Levitate │ Naïve: Childish and friendly, loves to play pranks and spook others for fun │ 8/27 EXP │ Held Item: Quick Claw (1/3 chance user goes first) │ Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep ; Increased chance of failing if used on the same target multiple times) ; Drain Punch (85 ; User heals up to half of damage dealt) ; Skill Swap (User swaps abilities with target) ; Knock Off (75 ; Removes target’s held item for rest of battle ; deals x1.3 damage if target is holding an item)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Natalia│ │ Level 33 │ 330/330 HP │ Pixilate │ Calm: Extremely timid, kind-hearted, motherly, selectively mute │ 8/31 EXP │ Held Item: Pink Bow (x1.2 damage to Fairy-type attacks) │ Dazzling Gleam (90) ; Hyper Voice (90) ; Draining Kiss (70 ; User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt in HP) ; Wish (User makes wish, active Pokemon next round recovers HP equal to ½ HP of user ; Usable only 5 times per battle)

User Image User Image Evelynn│ │ Level 12 │ 120/120 HP │ Illusion │ Hasty: Mischievous, caring and loving, a bit of a glutton, loves to entertain│ 7/22 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (40) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Pursuit (40 ; Double damage dealt to switching opponents) ; Bounce (85 ; User springs up first turn, attacks next turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Seras│ │ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Flash Fire │ Lonely: Quiet, doesn’t speak much, iron-willed, won’t back down from a challenge, prefers the company of those she trusts│ 12/28 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Gains ½ of EXP gained by teammates in battle) │ Dark Pulse (80 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Forces opponents to flee in a wild battle, forces switches in a trainer battle) ; Rapid Fire (100 ; 1/3 Burn)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Cobalion│Θ () │ Level 30 │ 300/300 HP │ Justified │ Lonely: Noble and stern, yet kind, fights for justice, willing to aid those who fight for a good cause, acts almost fatherly towards friends │ 0/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Close Combat (140 ; Lowers user’s Attack & Defense one stage) ; Quick Attack (60 ; Priority +1) ; Iron Head (100 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Metal Burst (Deals back damage of target’s last attack x1.3)

User Image

User Image

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Great Ball x 1 User Image Full Restore x3 User Image Sitrus Berry x5 User Image Lum Berry x5 User Image Apicot Berry x5 User Image Salamencite (Held by Kaizer) User Image Rocky Helmet x1 User Image Quick Claw x1 (Held by Annabelle) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Crystal Shard x1 User Image RageCandyBar x1 User Image Lucky Egg x1 User Image Sweet Heart x5 User Image Lemonade x1 User Image Super Potion x6 User Image Flame Plate x1 (Held by Aria) User Image Pink Bow x 1 (Held by Natalia) User Image Heart Scale x1 User Image Eviolite x1 User Image Expert Belt x1 (Held by Samoa) User Image Roman Candle x1 User Image Lax Incense x1 User Image EXP Share x1 (Held by Seras) User Image GS Ball x1 User Image Leftovers x1 (Held by Daguerro) User Image Sketchbook w/ Pencil User Image Ocarina User Image Anti-Psychotic Meds

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:18 pm

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Despite their differences in opinion, Natalia seemed content to agree on a silver lining of moving forward while looking for clues and hoping that her misplaced pokemon were in good hands. In the meantime, she hugged Thalia close as a source of comfort once they had packed up the picnic and made their way towards the shrine dedicated to celebi.

Their offerings were unorthodox at best, but chocolate and some incense would have to do. Natalia felt rather silly, but Aiden's sincere prayer soothed her turbulent and doubtful mind. Not that it seemed to bother their savior whatsoever, since Hinata appeared just a few moments after Aria had lit the incense and Natalia and Aiden had given their words of thanks. Natalia was practically floored when she heard the familiar chime of bells. "If it was that easy to summon the guardian of the forest, then everyone would be offering this shrine some chocolate. I don't think our meager offering is what brought this celebi here." Natalia pointed out, unable to help her brusque tone as she wrestled her chocolate out of the mischievous sprite's tiny grasp. She frowned at Aria as the delphox suggested the celebi had taken a liking to her, disagreement written all over Natalia's face before she even spoke. "Fond of snitching all the treats in my bag is what...." Natalia grumbled in protest, though a faint blush covered her cheeks.

If anything, the sprite seemed more friendly towards Aiden as she played with his fluffy hair. Still, Natalia quite surprised to hear that this celebi had some connection to Isis, but before they got off track, Natalia requested that Hinata attempt to return some of her missing pokemon. While not all were able or apparently willing to come, Natalia was happy to hear they were in good hands at least, nodding in agreement with Aiden's comment on the matter. The least they could do now was take care of the exhausted celebi until she recovered.

Before they could continue on their way to Goldenrod however, another legendary made himself known. Natalia quietly stepped aside as the cobalion introduced himself to Aiden, requesting that they work together in taking down Void. Something in Natalia writhed uncomfortably at the thought, sending waves of emotion that had no name, no voice, but it seethed and hissed, hot and angry as she glared in the direction of the musketeer for reasons she couldn't explain. "Sure. You carry her then." Natalia shrugged, placing Hinata on the cobalion's back when he offered to help them guard her.

Natalia, dear.... You did take your medicine when we ate in Violet, right? Nyomii asked privately. I'm not cranky because of any stupid migraines, if that's what you're asking. Natalia snipped back, but that was precisely Nyomii's concern. The brunette glanced up as Aiden asked if they should move on. Somehow the carefree smile on his face irked her. It was as if casually agreeing with a legendary that throwing the lives of his pokemon and himself away to try and fail to fight Void was nothing. It made her sick. "Yeah... I don't want to stay in this forest any more..." Natalia agreed, rubbing her head. The smaller the possibility of running into Void, the better. Natalia wanted nothing to do with it or that life. She just wished she could say the same for Aiden.

[Blaze got pokerus! Day 1: +25, Day 2: +38, Day 3: +28, Exit to Goldenrod City]

User Image

User Image

- - Current Outfit: Cover Up Much...?
- - Team OOB: User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 23/- Pokemon Encounter | 23/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 22/40 Swords Dance | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay | Questing: Choice Scarf (30 Posts), Earthquake x3, Focus Blast x2, Return (40 Posts), Light Screen (40 Posts), Reflect, Blizzard, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball
- - The Puppet Master Says: Profile Quicklink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Blaze - Quilava
L E V E L: 27
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Brave, A Bit of a Tomboy
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire - This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brick Break - 75: Ends the effects of Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even on pokemon with fighting Immunity, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 270/270 HP | Status: None | 15/37 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast - Gym TM Chuck, Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

xxN A M E: Nikolai - Servine
L E V E L: 21
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy, very full of himself
A B I L I T Y: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leftovers - Restores 1/16 of the holder's max HP at the end of every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Tail - 90: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leaf Storm - 130: Lowers user's special attack by two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Drains 1/10 of Target's HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 210/210 HP | Status: None | 1/18 EXP

xxN A M E: Ezio - Absol
User Image
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, Hyper Aggressive and wild
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absolite - Mega Evolves Absol (Atk 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.3, Speed 1.1)
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sucker Punch - 80: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120: Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Play Rough - 90: 1/2 chance to lower target’s attack one stage.

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 17/18 EXP | Next Attack: Level 22 - Slash

xxN A M E: Nyomii - Espeon
User Image
L E V E L: 19
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm, Very focused and works well under pressure
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mind Plate - Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense by one stage.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 chance of confusing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 14/18 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

xxN A M E: Wisp - Phantump
User Image
L E V E L: 7
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid, Bashful and Skittish
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 3/10 chance of target flinching, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 70/70 HP | Status: None | 5/17 EXP

xxN A M E: Belle - Flaffy
User Image
L E V E L: 11
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bashful, shy and skittish, easily frightened by loud noises or bright flashes
A B I L I T Y: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thundershock - 40: 4/10 chance of paralyzing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Wave - Inflicts Paralysis

User Image User Image 110/110 HP | Status: N/A | 7/16 EXP | Next Attack: --

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Plazma - Rotom
L E V E L: 22
G E N D E R: 0
N A T U R E: Impish, Likes to Play Pranks
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Discharge - 80: 7/10 chance of Paralysis, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 chance of flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uproar - 90: lasts 3 turns, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Volt Switch - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 220/220 HP | 9/22 EXP | Next Attack: Trick - Heart Scale, Shadow Ball TM

xxN A M E: Reaper - Gastly
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 15
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quiet, Likes to Observe
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep. 1st: 10/10, 2nd: 8/10, 3rd: 4/10, 4th+ : 1/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lick - 30: 7/10 Chance to paralyze, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spite - Target's Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Can only limit one move per pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Shade - Does damage equal to user's level.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 150/150 HP | Status: None | 9/23 EXP | Next Attack: Level 19, Confuse Ray

xxN A M E: Calliope - Altaria
L E V E L: 20
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Jolly, Very Motherly and Nurturing
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sing - Puts target to sleep. 1st: 10/10, 2nd: 8/10, 3rd: 4/10, 4th+ : 1/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sky Attack - 140: 1 - Charge, 2- Attack; 4/10 chance of flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rush - 100 damage; 3/10 chance to flinch, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Disarming Voice - 40 damage, Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 2/20 EXP | Next Attack: Level 52 - Moonblast

xxN A M E: Jade - Lupup
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Brave, likes to challenge herself, not afraid to speak her mind
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100, 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 18/19 EXP | Next Attack: Evolve to Lunine --- > Level 42, Moonblast, Psychic TM

xxN A M E: Jet - Aklor
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, has an odd way of showing its affection, like head butting you as hard as he can or giving love nibbles
A B I L I T Y: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 chance to flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Fang - 50: 1/2 Chance of Badly Poisoning Target, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Fang - 65: 3/10 chance to flinch, 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Fang - 65: 3/10 chance of freezing target, 3/10 chance to flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 0/24 EXP | Next Attack: Level 23; Trap Jaw

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medication User Image National Pokedex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i-Pod + Headphones User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Worn Journal User Image Sketchbook User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sylveon Plush

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeballs x ∞
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x9 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x3

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Thunderstone User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ragecandybar x1

Badge Case

Johto

User Image - Zephyr Badge
User Image - Hive Badge

TM Case

-HM Rock Smash
-HM Cut

-TM Roost
-TM U-Turn

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:13 pm
User Image

♦ ♦User Image♦ ♦

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Where am I? Ilex Forest
Who am I with? My Pokemon, Natalia~
How am I feeling? Optimistic, but a little uneasy…
What am I thinking? ’Let’s just try to focus on training for now’
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 3/3
Wild Pokemon: 183/5
NPC Battle: 148/15
Item Quest:
Heart Scale: 9/10
Big Mushroom: 34/30
Choice Scarf: 5/30
Jaboca Berries x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Wacan Berries x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Fast Balls x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Blue Apricorn (4th of July Blue Bundle ; Unclaimed)
Blue Flute (4th of July Blue Bundle ; Unclaimed)
Blue Shard (4th of July Blue Bundle ; Unclaimed)
Shiny Pokemon Egg (Easter 2015 Giveaway ; Unclaimed)
Liechi Berries x5
Level 11 Charizard, Level 5 Smeargle, Level 10 Trainer Red Lapras, Level 20 Mudsdale (Unclaimed)

✦ ✦ With everything packed up and everyone more or less ready to go, their collective group headed onwards towards Goldenrod City where the next gym awaited them. Of course, they had agreed to stop by Celebi’s shrine on the way, though between both Natalia and Aiden they had very little in the way of an offering to give. Natalia did have some chocolate candies on her, which was definitely something at least. Even though they didn’t have any usable incense on them, thankfully there seemed to be a few sticks of them that had yet to be used in a little pot atop the shrine. Aria was glad to help, the Delphox using her fiery wand to light a couple sticks of incense while Natalia arranged the chocolates on the shrine for their offering before they bent down and gave their prayers. Aiden gave a small smile as he heard Natalia’s prayer, it was clear she was struggling with it, but he certainly appreciated her attempt regardless. It seemed that Celebi didn’t seem to mind it at all in spite of their shortcomings, as the little forest sprite immediately appeared before them after they had each said their thanks with the familiar chime of bells. The same bells that Aiden remembered hearing the moment before he and Natalia had suddenly been thrust forward in time. Even he was quite surprised at how simple it had been to summon the guardian as the Celebi quickly ate up the chocolates that had been offered. Natalia pointed out in response to his remark that if it actually was that easy to summon the forest’s guardian, then chocolate would be a regular offering at the shrine. Apparently it seemed something else had brought it here to them. ”I suppose that’s a fair point, it seems like this particular Celebi is fairly familiar with us,” he agreed with a hum and a nod, unable to help but chuckle quietly under his breath as Natalia wrestled with the Celebi to get it away from her bag when it tried to raid it for more treats.

While Natalia was considerably less amused with the little fairy’s antics, Aiden was content to let the Celebi play with his hair when its attention flitted over to him. Though to hear that this Celebi in particular had a connection to Isis was quite surprising, had she actually been the one to send it to save them back when they had still been on Three Island? Curious as he was to why and what could have possibly motivated Isis to do something like that for their sake, Aiden pushed those thoughts aside as they were reminded by Nyomii to ask about Natalia’s still missing Pokemon before they got too off track and completely forgot about it. Thankfully, with the Celebi’s help they were able to recover some of them, though there were still a good many that weren’t among the ones brought back. Apparently they had wound up in the hands of other trainers, though it was assured that they were well and safe which Aiden was very much thankful for. He couldn’t begin to imagine how Natalia would have felt if even one of her Pokemon had ended up in a really bad way… he certainly would have felt terrible and probably would’ve gone out of his way to try and rescue them from wherever they were. Although, the little sprite had used a lot of her energy in retrieving the lost Pokemon as she floated down and landed exhaustedly in Natalia’s arms. For the time being, they would take care and watch over her until she got her strength back, it was the least they could do in exchange for everything she had done for them.

With their plans set on heading to Goldenrod from here, they were once again interrupted before they could start moving as yet another legendary arrived on the scene. The Cobalion approached Aiden fearlessly, intent clear on his face as he explained why he was here and requested to join the boy’s team. Shocked and unsure of how to respond to the musketeer’s very bold offer, it was clear by the look in the legendary’s eyes that he wasn’t going to take ‘no’ for an answer. The Cobalion’s eyes drifted momentarily towards Natalia, clearly sensing some sort of strong emotions radiating off of her as she glared in his general direction. Still, if he had anything to say about it, he didn’t voice it, simply grunting in acknowledgment as he let himself be captured by the GS Ball Aiden offered to him.
”Goodness, it’s certainly not every day that a legendary simply shows up and demands to join you,” Aria spoke up as she narrowed her telepathy to just her Aiden, brow furrowing thoughtfully as she glanced between him and Cobalion, ”Still… Cobalion is known to be a very stalwart crusader for defending Pokemon in need. He really must think of this mission as highly important to justify outright requesting to join your team like that…” Really, the Delphox was honestly more baffled than anything, even as someone who had seen her own share of legendaries in her life. On the bright side, however, Cobalion would certainly prove a valuable ally against Whitney, their ace in the hole if things really started to go south.

’I suppose so… I’ll accept it for now, I guess. Not that I really had much of a choice in the matter, but at least it sounds like he truly does want to help us,’ Aiden reciprocated back to Aria, glancing back towards Cobalion as he offered to help them protect the Celebi until she recovered enough to return to where she’d come from, which was likely back to wherever Isis was if Aiden had to hazard a guess. Natalia seemed quite content to let the musketeer handle it as she placed the tired forest sprite on his back.
”Certainly,” he simply said, bending down ever so slightly to allow her ease of access until the Celebi was secure with him. With everything seemingly taken care of, they were more or less ready to keep pushing onwards. Aria could sense that not everything seemed quite alright with Natalia, and as much as the Delphox wanted to ask what the issue was and try to work it out she had promised not to interfere with the girl’s mind. It was probably better for her to leave it to Nyomii anyways, given that she was effectively Natalia’s ‘guardian’ as much as the Delphox was Aiden’s. For now, they focused on heading onwards, Aiden asking Natalia if she was ready to move on from here. The blonde kept the small smile on his face, though he felt a pit of worry starting to form in his gut as Natalia agreed and said she didn’t want to stay here anymore. He supposed he couldn’t blame her, especially with knowing that Team Void had previously been in this area. Still, he couldn’t help but feel something was a little off… He was about to ask Natalia if she was feeling alright, only to be cut off by Cobalion as he spoke up.

”Agreed, this forest is certainly far from the safest place to be right now,” he remarked, gesturing ahead in the direction of the city, ”Where to then, young master?” Aiden nearly sputtered at suddenly being called ‘young master’, fighting back the flushed heat that threatened to rise in his cheeks as he shook his head. ”J-Just Aiden is fine, there’s really no need for any of that, Cobalion,” he suggested, moving to walk onwards from the shrine with his Pokemon following and making sure Natalia was doing the same, ”The next gym we’ll challenge is in Goldenrod, up ahead from here. We’ve been training up for it, but I don’t think we’re quite ready for it just yet.” The musketeer hummed in response, though Aiden could’ve sworn he’d seen the tiniest of smirks on the otherwise impassive face of the Cobalion at his embarrassed reaction. It was gone almost as quickly as it had come, and he wasn’t entirely sure if he had imagined it or not. ”Ah, in that case I believe the National Park should be a good place if you both are looking to get in some more training. It’s just a short walk away to the north of Goldenrod,” Aria chipped in, holding a thin clawed finger to her muzzle in thought, ”On the other hand, if you’re looking for more challenging fights that could earn more experience… we might have to go a bit out of the way for that. Mt. Mortar is the closest place I can think of, and that would require taking a bit of a detour through Ecruteak to get there…” At the mention of Mt. Mortar, the Delphox gestured towards the north where the huge maze-like cave was located. Even if they didn’t go there right away, it was still a good place to keep in mind for future training afterwards. There were plenty of tough gym leaders to face besides Whitney, in fact Morty was just a little ways away from where they were now in their gym challenge over in Ecruteak. ”Really, it’s up to the both of you on what you’d like to do. Whitney is quite the tough customer, barring the other gym leaders you’ll soon be facing after her. Thorough preparation and planning would certainly be very helpful here,” she suggested further, trying to ease the mood a little and gauge where exactly they were planning to go once they got to Goldenrod. ✦ ✦

(( Outrageously Odd Cincinnos: Exit to Goldenrod City ))

[Battle Compendiary]
N/A

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Samoa│ │ Level 33 │ 330/330 HP │ Sheer Force │ Adamant: Reserved and Stand-offish │ 37/43 EXP │ Held Item: Expert Belt (Super Effective attacks deal x1.2 damage) │ Crunch (100 ; 7/10 lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Iron Tail (120 ; 7/10 lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Hydro Pump (130) ; Ice Punch (95 ; 3/10 Freeze)

User Image User Image Daguerro │ │ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Timid: Loyal, loving, and tenacious │ 4/31 EXP │ Held Item: Leftovers (Restores 1/16th max HP at end of every round) │ Quick Attack (50; Priority +1) ; Outrage (120 ; User confused after 2-3 rounds) ; Thunder (110 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Thunderbolt (90 ; 4/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Aria│ │ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Blaze │ Modest: Thoughtful, cunning, mild-mannered│ 20/29 EXP │ Held Item: Flame Plate (x1.3 damage to Fire-type attacks) │ Role Play (Copies target’s ability) ; Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Psychic (100 ; 1/2 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Fire Blast (120 ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Kaizer│ │ Level 29 │ 290/290 HP │ Aerilate │ Hasty: Protective, hard-headed, wary│ 9/27 EXP │ Held Item: Salamencite (Increases Atk 1.2, Def 1.1, Sp. Atk 1.2, and Speed 1.1) │ Dragon Pulse (95) ; Hyper Voice (90) ; Bite (70; 4/10 Flinch) ; Thunder Fang (75; 4/10 Paralysis ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Mogwai │ │ Level 5 │ 50/50 HP │ Fluffy │ Jolly: Nervous and shy, happy-go-lucky but often reluctant to fight, loves friends and hugs │ 5/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bind (15 ; Traps opponent 4-5 rounds; deals 1/8 target’s max HP damage per turn; trapped Pokemon cannot be switched other than by move, ability, or item; Ghost Pokemon not affected) ; Tackle (40) ; Leer: (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Bide (User waits 2 rounds and deals double damage inflicted ; Freeze, partial trap duration, and flinching will pause but not disrupt Bide’s duration; Priority +1)

User Image User Image Annabelle│ │ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Levitate │ Naïve: Childish and friendly, loves to play pranks and spook others for fun │ 9/27 EXP │ Held Item: Quick Claw (1/3 chance user goes first) │ Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep ; Increased chance of failing if used on the same target multiple times) ; Drain Punch (85 ; User heals up to half of damage dealt) ; Skill Swap (User swaps abilities with target) ; Knock Off (75 ; Removes target’s held item for rest of battle ; deals x1.3 damage if target is holding an item)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Natalia│ │ Level 33 │ 330/330 HP │ Pixilate │ Calm: Extremely timid, kind-hearted, motherly, selectively mute │ 8/31 EXP │ Held Item: Pink Bow (x1.2 damage to Fairy-type attacks) │ Dazzling Gleam (90) ; Hyper Voice (90) ; Draining Kiss (70 ; User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt in HP) ; Wish (User makes wish, active Pokemon next round recovers HP equal to ½ HP of user ; Usable only 5 times per battle)

User Image User Image Evelynn│ │ Level 12 │ 120/120 HP │ Illusion │ Hasty: Mischievous, caring and loving, a bit of a glutton, loves to entertain│ 7/22 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (40) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Pursuit (40 ; Double damage dealt to switching opponents) ; Bounce (85 ; User springs up first turn, attacks next turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Seras│ │ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Flash Fire │ Lonely: Quiet, doesn’t speak much, iron-willed, won’t back down from a challenge, prefers the company of those she trusts│ 12/28 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Gains ½ of EXP gained by teammates in battle) │ Dark Pulse (80 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Roar (Forces opponents to flee in a wild battle, forces switches in a trainer battle) ; Rapid Fire (100 ; 1/3 Burn)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Cobalion│ Θ () │ Level 30 │ 300/300 HP │ Justified │ Lonely: Noble and stern, yet kind, fights for justice, willing to aid those who fight for a good cause, acts almost fatherly towards friends │ 0/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Close Combat (140 ; Lowers user’s Attack & Defense one stage) ; Quick Attack (60 ; Priority +1) ; Iron Head (100 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Metal Burst (Deals back damage of target’s last attack x1.3)

User Image

User Image

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Great Ball x 1 User Image Full Restore x3 User Image Sitrus Berry x5 User Image Lum Berry x5 User Image Apicot Berry x5 User Image Salamencite (Held by Kaizer) User Image Rocky Helmet x1 User Image Quick Claw x1 (Held by Annabelle) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Crystal Shard x1 User Image RageCandyBar x1 User Image Lucky Egg x1 User Image Sweet Heart x5 User Image Lemonade x1 User Image Super Potion x6 User Image Flame Plate x1 (Held by Aria) User Image Pink Bow x 1 (Held by Natalia) User Image Heart Scale x1 User Image Eviolite x1 User Image Expert Belt x1 (Held by Samoa) User Image Roman Candle x1 User Image Lax Incense x1 User Image EXP Share x1 (Held by Seras) User Image GS Ball x1 User Image Leftovers x1 (Held by Daguerro) User Image Sketchbook w/ Pencil User Image Ocarina User Image Anti-Psychotic Meds

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:21 pm
User Image

Enter from: Azalea Town

It was just about nighttime when Samson came to a halt on the forest trail. He was panting, a little harder than usual. Lucille hopped off, and pet the Arcanine gently. Are you okay, Samson? Her concern seemed to reach Samson; he gave the girl a lick on the face, hoping it would calm her down, before he yawned and lied down on the forest floor. Oh, Samson, you old man. She gave her old friend a nice long belly rub, and the large dog wagged his tail and kicked his feet like he was still a pup. You always liked your belly-welly rubby-ubbies! Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Samson gave little barks of enjoyment, until he finally had enough and gently pawed at Lucille's hands. Okay, okay, all done. The girl got up from her praises, and went about setting up camp.

It didn't take near as long as it used to, and Lucille's little campsite was even better than it had ever been before. It would seem that Ohmarrow's teachings continued to come in handy. And, after hoisting up her food to keep it off of the ground, Lucille let out a silent yawn and rested her head against Samson. She had planned to let her other Pokemon out, but Samson needed some attention. Lucille just knew; though Samson was trained to learn all of Lucille's ticks, the mute learned all of Samson's, as well. They'd known each other for over four years now, ever since the...accident. Lucille pondered for a moment on all of that; how many people have Samson helped, just like her? She wondered who they were: did they get better, and didn't need him anymore? Or did they never get better, and... Lucille shuddered at the thought, and shook her head in defiance of the very thought of it. Samson noted it, and nuzzled against her. Oh, I'm fine, Samson, really. She gently nudged him off, though he kept looking at her as if to question her assurance.

Lucille averted her gaze, and caught eye of her bag. Ah, I know! She leaned as far as she could to reach her bag, and found her trumpet inside. Samson's tail started to wag slightly. That's right! I'm gonna play your favorite song for being such a great boy. Lucille went to her phone to find the accompanying piano beat, and then, she started to play.

Samson had the faintest of smiles as his charge played, his tail wagging happily. Lucille was smiling as well, especially as she mimed the spoken part of the song, 'singing' with a deep raspy voice. But, she quickly returned to her horn, to finish the tune with a flourish. She held the note until the track ended and Samson nuzzled her once more. Ack! Okay, okay, I love you too, Samson! She gave her good boy a smooch on the snout, set her trumpet aside, and rested herself in Samson's fur.

OOC

Backpack
User Image
Dragontales Book: When this book is read from, dragon pokemon of any stage are summoned at level 10 for 24 hours. Cannot summon legendaries. Note: This item is consumed upon use

Yellow Flute: When played, snaps a Pokemon out of confusion
To Obtain: Combine 3 Yellow Shards

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive: Heal fainted pokemon to 1/2 max HP
To Obtain: 30 Posts Locations: Any
X3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miracle Seed: Grass type attacks do x1.2 damage
Locations: Viridian Forest, Burned Tower, Petalburg Woods, Nacrene City, Pinwheel Forest, Castelia City, Couriway Town

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Claw: Attacks have a 1/10 chance of hitting critically. If Sneasel is holding this item and leveled up at night, it will evolve into Weavile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg: Pokemon holding this item gain +1 Exp point each post and x1.5 Exp from battles (rounded up). The duration of effect is 7 days of active posting. If the Lucky egg is removed before the duration of effect has expired it breaks. Placing the pokemon in the PC or inactive party does not pause the duration of effect Notes: Can be used with the energy drink and the GS ball.
To Obtain: 40 posts in any location with a Gym.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sceptilite: Mega Evolves Sceptile
Atk 1.2
Sp.Atk 1.3
Speed 1.1

TMs 26: Earthquake; U-Turn; HM-01: Cut

User Image Lucky Coin: Can do the following:an additional pokemon to become effected by a pokerus or exp reset event
Or
- an additional pokemon to be claimed from a future horoscope (does not include an extra shiny or minor legendary for birthday claims)
Or
- +5 levels to a pokemon claimed from a horoscope
Or
- a duplicate claim of an item from a horoscope

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gachompite: Mega Evolves Garchomp. Atk 1.3, Sp.Atk 1.3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Apricorn: Can be made into Lure or Water Balls.

User Image Crystal Shard: When consumed by a Pokemon, makes that Pokemon shiny.

User Image Roman Candle: Fire, Water and Ice type Pokemon holding this item gain +1 Exp point each post. The duration of effect is 4 days of active posting and once given to a Pokemon cannot be removed until the duration of effect has expired. Placing the pokemon in the PC or inactive party does not pause the duration of effect Notes: Can be used with the energy drink and the GS ball.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart (x cool : Restores 100 HP and Removes status conditions, +1 FP to pokemon fed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Flute: When played, wakes a Sleeping Pokemon

User Image Mother's Egg: Female exclusive Pokemon holding this item gain +2 Exp point each post and x1.5 Exp from battles (rounded up). The duration of effect is 7 days of active posting. If the mothers egg is removed before the duration of effect has expired it breaks. Placing the pokemon in the PC or inactive party does not pause the duration of effect Notes: Can be used with the energy drink and the GS ball. Female exclusive Pokemon have a 100% chance of being female.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lax Incense: Raises the holder's evasion by one stage in battle.

Trophy Case
Badges
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Ribbons
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company

Battle Details

Bumps
Moving on to -Goldenrod City- 3/3
Wild Pokemon - 30/3 -
NPC Trainer - 5/15
Found a -Muscle Band- 2/30
This area holds a --- - 0/-

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon

User Image
Samson
Level 17 Arcanine
HP 170/170
Exp 3/21
Ability: Intimidate
Moves
Thunder Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
Fire Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
Roar Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Bite 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

Lil Gena
Level 18 Croconaw
HP 180/180
EXP 3/28
Ability: Sheer Force Moves with secondary effects are 30% more powerful, but lose their effects
Held Item: Razor Claw - 1/10 chance to flinch
Moves
Leer - Lower's opponent's Defense by one stage.
Scratch - 40
Scald: 80: x1.3 from sheer force
Bite: 60: x1.3 damage from sheer force

User Image
Helmy-chan Jeanne Hachette
Level 21 Revlete
HP 210/210
EXP 8/21
Ability: Battle Armor Prevents Critical Hits and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
Held Item:] Exp Share
Moves
Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
Headbutt - 70: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch
ç•Shadow Sneak: 40: (Priority +1)
Iron Defense: Raise user's physical defense two Stages

User Image
Zappers
Level 19 Joltik
HP 190/190
EXP 4/22
Ability: Swarm When HP is below 1/3rd, Bug type attacks do x1.5 damage. If a pokemon with Swarm is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability to reduce the number of posts it takes to encounter wild pokemon by three. This ability does not stack with similar abilities, or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Magnet Pull or Hustle.
Moves
Lunge: - 80, Lowers opponent's Attack one stage.
Thunder Wave:- Paralyze opponent
Screech: - Lower targets defense two stages
Spider Web: - Traps target. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability.

Bulette
(pronounced Boo-LAY)
Level 30 Garchomp
HP: 300/300
EXP: 12/30
Ability:Sand Force - Strengthens Rock, Ground, and Steel moves, doing x1.3 damage during a sandstorm
Moves
ç•Dual Chop: 40: per hit, hits twice (80 damage total)
~Sandstorm: Creates a Sandstorm for 5 Rounds
ç•Crunch: 80: 7/10 chance to Lower targets physical defense one stage
•Sand Tomb : 35: Traps target for 4-5 rounds and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability. (See Battle Info: Trap Moves for more details.)

Inactive Pokemon
Place Pokemon Formats Here

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:34 am
User Image

When Lucille stirred from sleep, she let out a silent yawn and got to her feet. She stretched, first her back, then her arms and legs. Samson, surprisingly, was still fast asleep when she woke up. He must still be tired. She decided to return the slumbering dog for now, and let him get some extra rest. And then, she got to work on breaking down camp and feeding the rest of the team. Gena ate almost three times her usual amount, thanks to her larger size, of course. And Zappers drained two hole AA batteries for breakfast before climbing onto Lucille's sweater for some static dessert. Jeanne was technically always eating, in her eerie fashion.

But then, there was Bulette. The Garchomp was let of her ball, and she immediately roared out, ready to pounce on Lucille. But, as soon as she saw Jeanne, she froze; it got bigger?! She growled a low rumble, and submitted. For now. Lucille smiled nonetheless, and reached out to pet Bulette. Relax, ya big bully! I'm your friend! She gently placed her hand on its snout. Lucille was all smiles, but Bulette was filled with predatory anger. Mademoiselle, I would not be so careless around this Pokemon, Jeanne warned. It may be caught, but it is surely not tamed. Dragons are very, very difficult to train. Lucille looked at the ghostly armor, and waved away the warning. Oh, it's okay, Jeanne-chan! Bulette is just acting tough, that's all! Lucille patted Bulette's snout, which the Garchomp endured in anger. As a matter of fact, I'm sure she'll let me ride her, which would be great. Samson needs a break, anyways! To prove her point, Lucille walked over to the side of the dragon, and hoisted herself up onto Bulette's back. See? She's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Bulette had roared, the disgust of having this human dare to mount her too much to bare, and she blasted off through the forest at breakneck speed. Mademoiselle! Sacre bleu!

OOC

Backpack
User Image
Dragontales Book: When this book is read from, dragon pokemon of any stage are summoned at level 10 for 24 hours. Cannot summon legendaries. Note: This item is consumed upon use

Yellow Flute: When played, snaps a Pokemon out of confusion
To Obtain: Combine 3 Yellow Shards

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive: Heal fainted pokemon to 1/2 max HP
To Obtain: 30 Posts Locations: Any
X3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miracle Seed: Grass type attacks do x1.2 damage
Locations: Viridian Forest, Burned Tower, Petalburg Woods, Nacrene City, Pinwheel Forest, Castelia City, Couriway Town

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Claw: Attacks have a 1/10 chance of hitting critically. If Sneasel is holding this item and leveled up at night, it will evolve into Weavile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg: Pokemon holding this item gain +1 Exp point each post and x1.5 Exp from battles (rounded up). The duration of effect is 7 days of active posting. If the Lucky egg is removed before the duration of effect has expired it breaks. Placing the pokemon in the PC or inactive party does not pause the duration of effect Notes: Can be used with the energy drink and the GS ball.
To Obtain: 40 posts in any location with a Gym.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sceptilite: Mega Evolves Sceptile
Atk 1.2
Sp.Atk 1.3
Speed 1.1

TMs 26: Earthquake; U-Turn; HM-01: Cut

User Image Lucky Coin: Can do the following:an additional pokemon to become effected by a pokerus or exp reset event
Or
- an additional pokemon to be claimed from a future horoscope (does not include an extra shiny or minor legendary for birthday claims)
Or
- +5 levels to a pokemon claimed from a horoscope
Or
- a duplicate claim of an item from a horoscope

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gachompite: Mega Evolves Garchomp. Atk 1.3, Sp.Atk 1.3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Apricorn: Can be made into Lure or Water Balls.

User Image Crystal Shard: When consumed by a Pokemon, makes that Pokemon shiny.

User Image Roman Candle: Fire, Water and Ice type Pokemon holding this item gain +1 Exp point each post. The duration of effect is 4 days of active posting and once given to a Pokemon cannot be removed until the duration of effect has expired. Placing the pokemon in the PC or inactive party does not pause the duration of effect Notes: Can be used with the energy drink and the GS ball.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart (x cool : Restores 100 HP and Removes status conditions, +1 FP to pokemon fed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Flute: When played, wakes a Sleeping Pokemon

User Image Mother's Egg: Female exclusive Pokemon holding this item gain +2 Exp point each post and x1.5 Exp from battles (rounded up). The duration of effect is 7 days of active posting. If the mothers egg is removed before the duration of effect has expired it breaks. Placing the pokemon in the PC or inactive party does not pause the duration of effect Notes: Can be used with the energy drink and the GS ball. Female exclusive Pokemon have a 100% chance of being female.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lax Incense: Raises the holder's evasion by one stage in battle.

Trophy Case
Badges
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Ribbons
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company

Battle Details

Bumps
Moving on to -Goldenrod City- 2/3
Wild Pokemon - 33/3 -
NPC Trainer - 6/15
Found a -Muscle Band- 3/30
This area holds a --- - 0/-

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon

User Image
Samson
Level 17 Arcanine
HP 170/170
Exp 4/21
Ability: Intimidate
Moves
Thunder Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
Fire Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
Roar Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Bite 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

Lil Gena
Level 18 Croconaw
HP 180/180
EXP 4/28
Ability: Sheer Force Moves with secondary effects are 30% more powerful, but lose their effects
Held Item: Razor Claw - 1/10 chance to flinch
Moves
Leer - Lower's opponent's Defense by one stage.
Scratch - 40
Scald: 80: x1.3 from sheer force
Bite: 60: x1.3 damage from sheer force

User Image
Helmy-chan Jeanne Hachette
Level 21 Revlete
HP 210/210
EXP 9/21
Ability: Battle Armor Prevents Critical Hits and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
Held Item:] Exp Share
Moves
Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
Headbutt - 70: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch
ç•Shadow Sneak: 40: (Priority +1)
Iron Defense: Raise user's physical defense two Stages

User Image
Zappers
Level 19 Joltik
HP 190/190
EXP 5/22
Ability: Swarm When HP is below 1/3rd, Bug type attacks do x1.5 damage. If a pokemon with Swarm is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability to reduce the number of posts it takes to encounter wild pokemon by three. This ability does not stack with similar abilities, or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Magnet Pull or Hustle.
Moves
Lunge: - 80, Lowers opponent's Attack one stage.
Thunder Wave:- Paralyze opponent
Screech: - Lower targets defense two stages
Spider Web: - Traps target. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability.

Bulette
(pronounced Boo-LAY)
Level 30 Garchomp
HP: 300/300
EXP: 13/30
Ability:Sand Force - Strengthens Rock, Ground, and Steel moves, doing x1.3 damage during a sandstorm
Moves
ç•Dual Chop: 40: per hit, hits twice (80 damage total)
~Sandstorm: Creates a Sandstorm for 5 Rounds
ç•Crunch: 80: 7/10 chance to Lower targets physical defense one stage
•Sand Tomb : 35: Traps target for 4-5 rounds and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability. (See Battle Info: Trap Moves for more details.)

Inactive Pokemon
Place Pokemon Formats Here

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
❷ Johto Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff