Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood
[PRP] The Stubbornness of Males (Serrano x Midori)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image

Various shades of teal whispered through the trees, the figure making barely a sound as he padded along the forest floor. It was unfamiliar territory, though to be fair Serrano had rarely left the little clearing he had Awakened in. Nothing was familiar outside of that place. For a long time he had no reason to leave the area, no curiosity to do so either, until he had caught sight of another. It was a glimpse and it took him days to work up enough curiosity to actually leave the place. By then the other was long gone, but that was fine by him now. He knew there were others and suddenly being alone seemed... useless. Why be alone when he could perhaps discover others? It was slightly out of character for him and he would readily admit that. Perhaps he was just becoming a bit lonely.

Whatever had driven Serrano out of his little clearing was long gone now. The male found himself hungry and extremely thirsty, and there was no place to drink from now. He snorted in derision, angry at himself for giving in to such petty temptations. Pale golden eyes searched the woods before him and his nose twitched, hoping to catch the clear scent of water, of damp earth. There it was, the faint scent on the air. Damp earth was somewhere nearby. "About time," he growled.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:35 pm
User Image
Midori padded through the lush grasses admiring the beauty and the wonderful scent of blooming flowers, but she caught a scent that she was unfamiliar with. She squinted her eyes to get a good look, with some time she deciphered it to be a male, who was a variety of teals and greens, that was the first time she has seen someone in similar coloration as her but he seemed a little upset, she debated whether or not she should approach him, but the polite way was to "It usually takes time to find a source to quench your thirst, the matter of the fact is to put the effort into it" she told him.
Brosephiine

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image

Serrano was so intent on finding a source of water that the strange, unfamiliar scent of a female entirely slipped by him. The female's voice, however, did not. He stopped short and immediately turned towards the direction the voice came from only to find a lovely female standing before him. He blinked, immediately awed by her markings, particularly the accents of gold that matched her eyes. To an outsider, the pair could have been related. "You... You look like me." He frowned slightly, though that was really just his look of curiosity.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:51 pm
Midori glanced at the male and nodded politely "Well, not entirely...I'm more green and you're more teals and blues, but yes I do look like you" she told him. She swished her tail to and fro idly. "Mind you, teals and blues look good on you and you pull it off. Anyway..My name is Midori" she said. "Sorry, if I distracted you from finding a source of water to quench your thirst" she told him politely.

Brosephiine

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:12 pm
User Image

He gave a soft grunt in response to her, the novelty of finding another who looked so much like him already beginning to wear off. "Yes, well... Thanks." He sat on his hindquarters and gazed at Midori for a moment, but his nose twitched in the direction he'd smelled the wet soil. "I'm Serrano," he said, attempting to take the gruffness out of his voice. He wasn't entirely upset with her after all. In fact he was still kind of awed by her markings. "It's fine. I'll find it at some point. It can't be too far."

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:35 pm
Midori glanced at him "or better yet how about I help you find it,it helps to have pair of extra eyes to look for it" she told him. "Nice to meet you Serrano" she told him politely. "I'm certain its not but I will help you, unless you prefer to go locate it yourself, that would be okay too." she told him. She was intune with nature and all but she wasn't sure if he wanted her company or not.

Brosephiine

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:56 pm
User Image

Serrano's brows crinkled together in a frown as he gazed at Midori. She was so nice. It was hard to be flippant with her, or to turn her away when she offered to help. He didn't need her help of course, but she was just so darn polite. "You can come if you want," he said after a moment's pause. Perhaps it wouldn't be too bad having company with him. She was pleasant to look at, blended well with her surroundings, and so far hadn't irritated him. "I'm pretty sure it's this way, though." He turned abruptly and headed off in the direction the smell of wet soil was coming from.

A moment later he came upon a puddle.

This irked him. He ground his teeth and blew a huff of air out of his nose. "Stupid, I should've known." He sat down heavily on his haunches and glared at the puddle in front of him as if willing it to turn into a stream. "There's got to be more somewhere," he muttered.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:51 pm
Midori blinked as is reaction to her helping him locate some water. "I won't go unless you want me there, if not I can just be on my way" she told him. She swished her tail to and fro idly she tilted her head slightly to the side "okay, lead the way" she told him and followed him keeping at a respectable distance behind him, just as to not make him uncomfortable.

She halted quickly before she ran into him and peered past his Teal colored body and glanced at the small puddle of water "well, that wasn't what I expected it to be"she put in and padded past him to in front of him, if she collided with his behind, she would die of embarrassment and she was grateful she didn't.

Brosephiine

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:16 pm

Serrano gave a gruff snort of derision, though it wasn't directed at Midori. "There has to be more close by," he said. After a moment he rose to his feet and began pacing to and fro, pawing stones out of the way with his nose close to the ground. He was looking for dampness, for more puddles, for a sign that maybe there was more nearby. Grumbling to himself, he trotted off in one direction without a word to Midori, hell-bent on finding himself some water. He knew he was behaving ridiculously, but he was thirsty and he was frustrated with his inability to find any water. A few yards from where he left Midori, he slowed to a walk and huffed. "There just HAS to be water close by!" He was entirely unwilling to admit defeat and look elsewhere, but he would have to soon. He probably already looked half mad to Midori.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:31 pm
Midori was slightly intimidated by his change in personality, she frowned slightly. She sat down for a few minutes and closed her eyes listening to the sounds of nature,she heard the rushing of a stream nearby. She opened her eyes got up walking past Serrano, whether or not he decided to follow her was up to him, she was being careful not to say anything when they were grumpy that usually ended up with them snapping at her.

She walked a few paces and stood to the side, in front of her was a small rushing stream. She stayed to the side as a silent gesture of 'here's your water'. she sat down and waited for him to approach the flowing stream, all it took was patience and listening to the sounds of nature to find what he was looking for. She sat and continued to enjoy the sounds of nature that surrounded her and she was pretty content with it, but what she did not want to do was say something to him when he was grumpy.

Brosephiine

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:59 am

Serrano was stewing. He was angry at himself for not being able to find any water and he took no note of Midori as she moved around him until the very last moment when she revealed what he had been searching for. He frowned at the water and looked as if he were about to explode in anger. Except he didn't. Quite the opposite actually. All the anger went out of him and his shoulders slumped in what many would call defeat. His features softened and his eyes swept from the water to the female who had helped him, even with his gruffness. He wasn't able to look her in the eye as he stepped forward and drank from the stream, deeply. When he was finished, he sat back and stared at the water for a long moment not saying a word. "Thank you," he finally managed. His voice seemed strained, though he wasn't angry at Midori at all. He was disappointed in himself. He hardened his resolve to next time find it on his own.

After all, why shouldn't he be capable of doing things on his own?

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:21 pm
Midori nodded silently "Your very welcome" she told him her tail swishing to and fro idly. At least from the looks of it he was in a slightly better mood then he was before, but she still saw the subtly change that he was not impressed with himself "it happens..to everyone. It happens to me sometimes too" she told him choosing her words carefully as to not upset him again.

Brosephiine

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:10 am

The knowledge that Midori had trouble with her senses sometimes, or patience at least, was not comforting to Serrano. For whatever reason, he felt he needed to be better than others. Not because of any sort of trauma and not out of a desire to look better than others, but perhaps out of a deep, subconscious desire to take care of those around him. This was not something he pondered at the moment. Indeed, he had no idea that such a desire was even there. But as Midori spoke, trying to ease his temper a bit, he softened. "You are too kind," he said finally, lifting his eyes to meet hers and finally giving her a smile. "I'm sorry. I don't take defeat too easily."

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 2:36 pm
Midori nodded her head lightly "I try to be, but not many appreciate it" she told him. She returned a smile "That's alright." she said to him softly."Beside,I like you better when you aren't feeling sorry for yourself" she told him lightly.

Brosephiine

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
[ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers