Forge World - SEVATAR - THE PRINCE OF CROWS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:28 am
‘I’ll be there in seven minutes,’ promised Sevatar. ‘Eight if there’s resistance. Nine if the resistance is carrying bolters.’

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/SEVATAR.html

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Arrogant, ruthless and utterly lethal in all aspects of close combat, Sevatar, First Captain of the Night Lords, is a supreme warrior. Before the dark times of the Horus Heresy, his talents garnered him respect throughout the Legiones Astartes, but his murderous will and litany of crimes kindled his reputation for dishonour even before he was the first Traitor to declare ‘Death to the false Emperor’.

Dangerous and fearsomely violent, Sevatar is a master of close assault, tearing through Loyalist Space Marines and their allies with his nostraman chainglaive. His skill, coupled with nascent but long repressed psychic powers, makes his strikes and parries uncannily precise, blocking the blows of his opponent with ease and expertly evading their defences to deliver the killing blow.

The latest addition to Forge World's Horus Heresy Character Series, this highly detailed model depicts Sevatar, First Captain of the Night Lords, his armour embellished with trophies of uncounted victories, many the mortal remains of his foes. The scenic base provided with this kit depicts a slain Space Marine at Sevatar’s feet, and also provided is the option of modelling Sevatar with a bare head or a leering, skull-faced helmet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Malithos looked at his brother in raw disbelief for a moment. ‘Are you mad, Sevatar?’
‘I don’t think so. I feel fine.’
‘How would you stop us from staying?’ asked Var Jahan.
‘I’d kill you, of course. But let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. Emotions are running high, and my spear is all the way over there.’ He gestured to where it lay on the table.
‘Brother, if you’re finished acting the fool, may we focus on the matters at hand?’
‘Focus on them all you like. I’m going to see the primarch with my own eyes, rather than rely on your prattling about his demise.’ Sevatar moved away from the pillar, heading for the sealed bulkhead.
‘Your spear, Sevatar.’
‘I will be back for it soon enough. Enjoy your discussion, brothers..’

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:57 am
Someone has a raging boner right now. emotion_awesome  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:16 pm
And you'd sail a boat somewhere without any trouble if you knew more about this guy. Seriously, you need to read the short Prince of Crows, then you'll understand just how much of a messed up, antisocial a*****e Sev really is. In a legion full of black humour and snark, this guy takes the crown.

Quote:
‘I have bad news, sir.’

Sevatar didn’t have to fake his smile. Bad news was one of the few things that never failed to amuse him.

‘Of course you do.’

‘The Blade in the Black just jumped in-system. Commodore Yul is aboard, alive and well.’

‘That makes him the new fleet admiral. Offer him my insincere congratulations on a rank he earned purely by being the last naval officer standing.'

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:29 pm
Omygosh FW is stealing my ideas

My Farsight Base is so similar CD

Commander Farsight  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:17 pm
Koukaze
Omygosh FW is stealing my ideas

My Farsight Base is so similar CD

Commander Farsight
Got bigger pics? Those pics are like tiny pieces of cereal. emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:26 pm
BrookM
you need to read the short Prince of Crows,
I read it, dude's a sociopath and has quite a way with words and being subtle about it.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items