Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[I/T] The Valkyries Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Geyser Eelborn

Alas, there are not.
I've been without a computer for a few weeks, and only am able to access guilds and such while at work.
@ u@  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:12 pm
Mewsings of An Angel

I'm perfectly happy with Tuuli and Chika here! <33  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:16 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
I'm still interested :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:45 pm
I Wish to Join!
Username:: Rosencranz
Name:: Disa
Image:: Uncert
Why do you choose to join?
What do you aspire to be? To be an Elite!!!
What is your background/personality? Disa is stubborn, hot-headed, quick to anger, and full of energy. Boundless energy courses through her veins, and she honestly has no other way to get rid of it than to rough and tumble with everyone she meets. Disa would rather solve problems with actions over words, and won't hesitate to jump on someone she sees as an enemy. Brash and bold, she has a hard time holding her tongue, and only listens to her older Colony mates, if she ever listens. She doesn't like being bossed around by those younger than her, no matter what. Flying is her favorite pass time, and she also quite enjoys hanging around in trees. Her dream is simply to be one of the best fighters in the colony, and she will do anything to get herself there. Which probably won't help in the long run.

The skies the limit for you!
You can become a part of the Battalion or the Division if you so chose!
How do you view your freedom?
Do you aspire to be anything in particular?
How do you view your Fledgling siblings?

My flight is what puts me above the rest! Not many others can fly like I can, and this gives me a grand advantage over the rest. Not that I'd need it, anyway. Most can't handle my fierce claws or sharp teeth when it comes to a fight. My wings just give me an advantage over the rest when it comes to fighting. They allow me to go anywhere and everywhere. I can even fly close to the clouds! When I am older, I am going to fly high above them, maybe even to the sun or moon! Wouldn't that be amazing?!

One day, I will be the best warrior in the whole colony! To be an Elite flyer and fighter would just be the best, and no one can stop me from realizing my dreams! Everyone will see that I am the strongest, fastest, and all around best warrior they have ever seen! *does a few loops in the sky*

My Fledgling siblings? Most are small and weak. Not many can stand up to me! *puffs out chest* They will never be as good as me, not so long as they continue to practice the way they do. They keep claws sheathed and are careful not to hurt each other. I mean, granted, I don't actually hack and slash my friendly foes, but that's just because I don't think they could handle it if I did! But when I train by myself? Practice on trees? I don't hold back, not one bit! If I am going to be a great warrior one day, why should I hold back in my training?
Do you swear to adhere to any currently written customs and beliefs and any that may come to be standard? Yes!
Do you swear to be an active member of our society? Yes!
Would you like a Joining RP with a member of The Skati? I would love to : 3
Anything else? I am pretty sure I posted for a cert for her... I'll go check in a bit

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Libra15

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:12 pm
I Wish to Join!
Username:: Libra15
Name:: Ascua
Image:: User Image
Why do you choose to join? Because Ascua was woven for this!!!!
What do you aspire to be? I am the fire Saki! twisted twisted
What is your background/personality? Hard head? Hard head doesn’t even begin to describe Ascua. Her head is so hard she could smash it into the side of a mountain and grin with pleasure as she watches it crumble beneath her paws. Words tend to have a hard time penetrating that thick skull of hers. So you better make your first impression a good one, because once she forms and opinion about you, good luck changing it. It is damn near impossible, so consider yourself lucky if you do manage such a task. Though don’t let that discourage you from getting to know this fiery spirit. Once Ascua views you as an asset, ally, friend, or whichever you wish to call it; there isn’t anything she wouldn’t do to ensure your wellbeing.

To be considered a friend to Ascua is well, an honor in many eyes. Yes she is very judgmental and there for difficult to work your way up her friends list. Quite honestly she enjoys looking down on weaker beings, especially males, and smiles at the fact that she can do so. But don’t label her an evil dictator just yet. No that is not her at all. Sure she self-confident and enjoys walking over the little people, but she would never let her people suffer for no reason. She does, believe it or not, care deeply and whole heartedly about their wellbeing. She will be the first on the lines to defend her people and the last to cast a stone at nothing more than a rumor. She might place herself up high on the totem pole but she knows all too well that the bottom of the pole is where the support is.

If you truly want to enter this complex heart of Ascua, just bring your cubs around. Below her tough exterior she has the softest place in her heart for the little fur balls. She absolutely adores cubs and will go to no lengths to ensure their safety. Anytime she finds a newly awakened cub, she takes the little one under her ‘wing’ (rather boy or girl does not matter) and raises them as if her own. She will even then continue to favor the individual well into adult hood, and basically for the rest of their lives. Once she bonds with another, that bond is very strong within her and will most likely remain for the rest if her existence as long as the individual didn’t do anything to break such a bond.

I could go on all day about Ascua, but the true way to get to really know her is just to meet her. But all in all, here is a way to sum her all up!

- Ascua is very hard headed
- She is very judgmental
- She can be a tad bit of a bully at times
- Ascua has a VERY soft spot for cubs, they are her weakness
- Once you win her over as a friend, there isn’t anything she wouldn’t do for you
- She will go out of her way to ensure her people are taken care of
- She is a fierce warrior
- Ascua is no push over

Do you swear to adhere to any currently written customs and beliefs and any that may come to be standard? I solemnly swear so to do
Do you swear to be an active member of our society? I solemnly swear so to do
Would you like a Joining RP with a member of The Skati? Yep yep yep
Anything else?
I know I'm not active right now, I have to come to my grandmothers to use internet, but as soon as mine is back up I will be back on more often  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:03 pm
I have to say...I'm rather interested in this....  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:42 am
Libra15

BastetAmun

Rosencranz

Random Nobody 13

Strawberri Stardust

CaliWolfe

Quoting everyone!
You have characters in the Tribe and I want to make sure you have interest in your characters in here!
I know I've been incredibly absent - last year and so far this year has been living hell for me in the form of lost job, sickness and death. It's not been easy.

I am going to try to gather my information and work on the colony, so if you still have interest, please let me know!

Heavenly Snow

As you can see, it's been a while since anything at all has occurred in here, but I am going to try and dust it off and get it active once more!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:33 pm
I'm still interested in this thread as well. ^^

And my earlier comment about my idea stands as well. I'd like to try for the Ice Skati position, but if someone else is found more suiting I'll just get her customed as a member for the tribe.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:49 pm
Mewsings of An Angel

I am still very much interested smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:16 pm
AstoriaFallen

You're still very much capable of trying to get her.
I think we went over her form long ago, right?

Rosencranz

Yay! <3
Very mucho happy for this.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:18 pm
We did. But at the time I think you weren't sure about who you wanted for the position at the time XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:13 pm
Mewsings of An Angel

Still interested! :3  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Libra15

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:49 am
I know I haven't been around due to losing our internet last year and not getting it back till just a week ago. We ended up moving two times so just never got it turned on cause we didn't stay at a place long enough.

But now I'm back for a good while

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces