Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra
[FIN]Northern Wind and the Flames[Benediktus x Luciana/Alis] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:28 pm
krusnik05

Benediktus thought about what she said for a few mintues "hmm..you make valid points..." He told her as he thought about it some more. "Doesn't a colony require more then one?" he asked, he blinked a little of course it did he answered his own question and sighed lightly. "not sure who would be willing to hang around this area and share my solitude" he told her frowning a little. But, he was sure he would find someone, eventually he was alright with friends for the time being, maybe a little later he would worry about settling down one day but not right now, he was still familiarizing himself with his area of living.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:41 pm
StarshineAngel01

Chuckling softly Luciana answered with a nod anyways. "Yes it does, that much I know but it all depends on how you and those new friends come together to make it." No doubt it took a lot into leading a colony just like it took a lot to lead a whole tribe. They were all unique with qualities to further their tribe in making it better. "Benediktus.....let's go find some more friends then. Afterwards you can come back here with them." She offered looking back at him with her lantern.  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:53 pm
krunisk05

Benediktus glanced at her "you don't want to be part of this so called colony that has yet to be formed" he asked her. The again she seemed content with what she was doing, which was being a guide to ice tribers. He wiggled his small tail and looked around before at Luciana "okay..." he trailed off  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:28 pm
StarshineAngel01

The female tilted her head to the side and shook her head. "My family is my colony. This tribe in everything that it is, is my colony. I couldn't dedicate myself to one colony when I can help everyone with my lantern. That's my dream. To become the tribe's own guide throughout this frozen land and connect all of us. That includes outsiders who might be mated to one of us." Luciana smiled at Benediktus. "See my mother is a earth tribess. I turned out to be like my father who is a proud ice triber. They love each other so much that its taught me you can love someone no matter where they come from so long as they accept you." The female said leading the way from their meeting place. "Besides I have too much energy like a cub still." Luciana laughed just like Alis far behind make a noise that sounded almost like laughter but you can never really tell with her companion.  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:46 pm
krusnik05

Benediktus nodded his head lightly as he listened to her "I suppose that makes a lot of sense. I haven't figured out what I want to do with my life yet, I'm still familiarizing myself with everything" he told her. "I'm sure certain ices tribesman are loyal to their tribe, I know that I'am one of them, but what do I know. I haven't gotten out much." he said shrugging a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:36 pm
StarshineAngel01

Luciana blinked at Beneditkus and nodded. "Well you are getting out of your territory to know more about your tribe and others. That's a good start as any." She said and trotted ahead of them with her lantern the only source of light in this pale, frozen world.  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:10 pm
krusnik05

Benediktus followed behind Luciana at a respectable distance " I suppose that is a good start and a valid point, now that you mention it" he told her lightly. As he tried to keep her guiding light in his sights.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:25 pm
StarshineAngel01
Fin?

Luciana shook her head that made her lantern sway gently from side to side with the light which caught the attention of the wonderful Alis. Her companion picked up it's pace to walk next to her mistress while Luciana spoke. "I suppose it is. Let's see where the road take us. You might enjoy this travel and find your own path! The possibilities are endless!" Which they were in this wonderful winter wonderland.  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:21 pm
krunsnik05
okie

Benediktus blinked as Alis caught Luciana's subtly gesture and came quickly, now that was one well tamed and loyal familiar to their guardian.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:14 pm
StarshineAngel01
I'll do the word count when I can loves

Luciana lead the way through the frozen world with her new friend Benediktus and her loyal companion, Alis. Where ever the path took them, they were going to have incredible experiences along the way.

~FIN~

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100