Hello! My name is Brooke. I write small stories for fun, but by no means am I really that good! I would like to gain structure and stability in my stories, so feedback is greatly welcome!!! (:

I have some of my story but not quite ready to post. I have most of my characters,except a few that come in towards the end. If you have any ideas to build my characters up more, please let me know!! Thanks in advance for any feedback!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheets
Main Characters: (Pictures deserve credit but I’m not sure who to credit! I just based my character descriptions off these guys.)
--Evenlynn (Adolescent Witch, Main)
--Cas (Witch’s younger brother)
--Iris (Witch’s best friend)
--Jules (Witch’s “enemy”)
--Astrid & Eric (Witch’s Parents)
--Laurice (Witch’s grandmother; Elder Witch)
--Gabriel (Witch’s love interest; also Jules twin brother)
--Aki (Eve’s new best friend)
--Soleil

Character Features:

(Spirit) Evelynn: 5’6” 16 year old female with long brown hair and piercing blue and silver eyes. She has unbeknownst power subsiding inside her waiting for her to turn 16. She’s a smart girl but very distracted in her own thoughts and her nose is always in her journal. What she doesn’t know is the journey that lies ahead of her at Meadowsweet Academy.

Cas: 10 year old male with long brown hair and brown eyes. Cas is Eve’s little brother who is very hyper and loves to talk. He likes to be with his big sister and her best friend Iris and he’s a bookworm. He’s so intelligent he’s a grade above the rest of his peers. Cas loves animals and wants to become a vet when he’s older.

Iris: 16 year old female with short golden hair. She’s bubbly, outgoing, and kind. She’s been Evelynn’s best friend since 1st grade. She is family to the

Astrid&Eric: Evelynn and Cas’s parents. Eric being a Warlock and Astrid a human, the witch gene is passed to Evelynn. Eric being the head of the household, and a very clean cut man, tries to help Astrid, a gentle and nurturing mother, adjust to what is about to happen.

Grandma Laurice: Being an Elder witch herself she knows what is about to happen to the timid and shy Evelynn. Seeing her grow up awkwardly with the help of uncontrolled powers she knows what she has to do in the upcoming years as an Elder, the path will not be easy, but she will help Evelynn grown and adjust to her new life and become more confident in who she really is. She is ready to pass on her wisdom to her unknowingly powerful granddaughter.

Jules: 16 year old female with blazing red hair and blood red eyes. Jules is Gabriel’s twin sister who is at the top of the school food chain. Coming from rich pureblood family and father being the Dean of the school, begins to notice Evelynn’s quickly gaining powers surface, becoming jealous and power hungry. As she becomes more and more envious her hair and eyes begin to change to a green due to her powers being controlled by jealousy

(Fire)Leon: 16 year old Male with dark red hair and brown/red eyes. Jules twin brother who doesn’t fit in with his rich pureblood family and becomes secretly interested in the new girl, Eve, admiring her from afar.

(Water)Aki: 5’5” 16 year old female witch with long straight blue hair, violet eyes. Aki is a very gentle witch who gets along with everyone in Meadowsweet High. She becomes really great friends with Eve, Soleil, and Jomo. Her family is pureblood and she has powers not like others.

(Air)Jomo: 5’4” 16 year old male with shoulder length white and black hair and green eyes. Jomo is a honest guy who has had the special ability to see into the future. He’s intelligent and very head strong. He becomes good friends with Eve in her journey to adjust to witch life. His family is also
pureblood.

(Earth)Soleil: 5’3” 16 year old female with short dark green hair and yellow eyes. She’s very nice, smart, and also timid. She loves nature and all its’ qualities. She’s outgoing and loves to going hiking. She becomes friends with Eve through Jomo.