Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] I Volunteer as Tribute! [Spinar/Seiji] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:08 pm
As soon as the word "uncle" had passed Siku's lips Seiji had stood down, posture relaxing as an easy smile slid along grey lips. At 6'4" and muscled, Seiji had a lot of weight to throw around, especially for a ghost. Siku was no push over, but the jikininki definitely had the advantage.

Stepping closer, he reached a hand down to help the demon back to his feet. "I'm sure being here longer gave me a bit of an edge." Physical advantages aside.

cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:34 pm
The jikininki definitely had the advantage which was such a pain in the a**. But Spinar knew when to admit defeat 'gracefully', "so modest..." He grinned teasingly, "though did I tell you I was sick?" He coughed a clear fake cough before taking the hand with a laugh. His body was a little achy but thanked him with its pained screams for stopping when he did.

"I could use an eyescream sundae..." And maybe some stroking for his ego and wounded pride via the ghoul friend. But you know saying eyecream was much more manlier than admitting he was going to go whine to Rosy about being beaten by Seiji. Just so he could get some cuddling and pampering...  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas