Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra
[PRP]Stronger As One (Va'lore x Rajko x Ylva x Momoka x Fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:22 pm
User Image
Va'lore stepped out of her cave, she had made this spot her home for the past few sun and moons as the storms and blizzards passed over. Finally she could hear silence in the wind and the sun on her fur, she could only imagine what a beautiful day it was. Sometime's she wondered what it would be like to see but she had been blind since she could ever remember.

She turned her blind gaze north where the wind seemed to be picking up, she hoped that no more storms would come. She would need to go out and find more food sources, she had some but not enough to last if the weather turned for the worst again. She could also do with getting some fresh moss or others stuff for her bedding.

She started to feel her way down the side of her cave entrance, using the familiar path's she had used many times before and letting her other senses guide her. Being blind was becoming less of a struggle and more of just who she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Oh come on, try to keep up!" Ylva snarled unintentionally her words towards her followers. She was mean with her words, but she wasn't cruel in her actions. If they asked nicely she'd slow down the pace. A few moons earlier, the day of Rajko's awakening and consequently the same day of their meeting; Fintan had proceeded to ask where they were going, and just how slow it was going to take to get there.

"Fin... Finny, you're slowing us down man, speed it up!"

"Apologizes Ylva." Fin snarled back. "But not all of us, namely myself, do not have coats that do the job of protecting oneself from this wretched weather!" He gnashed his teeth tightly together as a shiver ran down his spine. Between Reko having kindly given him a caribou pelt from his and Ylva's hunting expedition and Momoka snuggling him as a thank you for saving her Fintan was able to keep moderately warm. Moderate. Not completely.

His gaze shifted to his right, towards Reko as the small group began to ascend there way up a small mountain.

"Would you like another pelt Fin-fin? Will you let me look at your face gems if I give you another?"

Fintan rolled his eyes. "How many times do I have to explain, they a-aren't f-face gems they...'re... Orbs! I K-keep hydrated bec-cause of them!" He shivered more as a breeze brushed by. The day was nicer than most but that didn't mean it was any less freezing.

Reko frowned and with a pout turned away. "Fine! Be mean then." He snuffed and watched as Ylva turned around to glare at him with her yellow eyes. 'Behave yourself!' They seemed to say.

"Yes ma'am." Reko nodded towards her, Ylva seemed to accept this and shouted to Momo next.

"Momo! What's the matter? Frostbite getting to you?!"

Momo was busy dwelling on personal matters. She trusted Ylva, in fact she almost regarded her as an older sibling or a close friend. She liked Fintan because even though he froze easier he saved her from her fate of drowning. But she didn't know whether she liked Reko or not. If she trusted him or if she feared him. He had attacked Fintan because he wanted to look at his "face-gems" but now he was acting as if that had never happened at all.

"Coming!" She called, noticing she had fallen away from the group, and rushed to catch back up...

Khit Khat

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas