Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Blood on my paws [Syhlo x Slade] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:00 pm
Syhlo nodded her head in agreement, finally a topic to talk about that did not revolve around helping her. "Indeed it seems the lands have gone quiet and prey fled in the opposite direction of wherever I go" She said with a light hearted purr, she felt like she could be something besides angry with him. It was the ease in which way he talked and it seemed to calm her fire. She padded after him as he led the way, it had been many many years since she ever walked behind or with someone. Most Balam's tend to not want her company, she never did make for friendly company. Often not she tended not to talk when other balam's were around or else she would get annoyed and say something insulting.

Her attention went back to him and they way he led her with such confidence she would follow. Something about him made her gravitate after him. "Do you travel alone?" She inquired hoping that he did, she would hate to have to talk if others were about as well. Perhaps he would be alone, like her, the thought made her smile.

I--LiveWire--I
aww they're so cute cat_whee sorry for late reply!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:53 am
Slade padded confidently and silently through the dark woods as if he were only a shadow in the night. He was silent for a while too, listening to her speak of the prey fleeing, but not feeling inclined to add anything aside from an understanding nod. As they drew near the hillside that held his current cave she inquired if he traveled alone. He paused only for a moment to turn his blue eyes back to look into hers. He continued to walk before he replied, his voice calm and carried no emotion. "I do. You are the first I have shared company with in a long while."
He emerged from the trees into a small half circle clearing. On the other side where the hill started to slope steeply upwards there was a rocky outcropping that jutted from the dense brush of the hill just above a small hollow in the earth and rock behind. The space was small and more of a nook than a cave, but the rocks and thick brush offered more than enough shelter from the elements for the both of them. Strolling through the tall grass that tickled his belly he led her across the small clearing.

Khit Khat
I was beginning to wonder what happened, but no bigge~ ^^

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items