Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What got you into yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:48 pm
Fetal_Mind
I was tired of straight pairings.

Heh. Tell me about it. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:17 pm
I was watching Mirage of Blaze Ova where Naoe wanted Takaya/Kagetora and everything. I was like damn that's hott(even though their wasn't much yaoi but kissing and almost rape but it stopped. u have to see it to know what i'm talking about) and the funny part, when they stopped they acted like nothing happened. it was funny but so hott. after that i like yaoi more and more  

Demon sword_of_death

Tsukasaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:15 pm
DEFINITELY MY COUSIN. Back when she was obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh!, Gravitation and things like that. She showed me some of the art, and she also drew fan-arts for YGO, most being yaoi/shounen-ai. I never thought much about it, but I thought it was pretty.

Then came Gravi (like all of us seem to have encountered at some point, lmao), and finally I recalled liking YGO and began watching it again. I became obsessed with Malik/Bakura, Bakura/Yami, and Yami/Yugi. It just grew from there. I moved on and liked other pairings-- Roy/Ed, Ed/Hughes --and then... I found Tsubasa. :}

And.. rediscovered CLAMP.
From there, it just went on and on. More and more series' and mangas, more and more pairings to appreciate. However, Tsubasa was the biggest turning point - not only did I accept yaoi/shounen-ai and express a liking for it, I LOVED it, and my OTP has been since then Kurogane and Fai, and still is. I've read D.Gray-man and xxxHOLiC and I LOVE DouWata and Lavi/Allen, but Tsubasa will always be my favorite series, and I owe it all to CLAMP for turning me into a yaoi fanatic. I shall never regret it. 8D

I buy yaoi manga and doujinshi at anime cons, of course, and I love reading specific series' such as Innocent Bird, Gorgeous Carat and The Art of Loving, but yeah. Major KuroFai, LaviAllen and DouWata fan here. They'll always be most important to me~. I really like any manga by June or Blue, but I tend to like slashing better than actual yaoi manga; more fun, because you get to pick out all the subtle hints that you see in normal manga and twist it to your liking! |D Also love real yaoi slashing/pairings too, like Remus/Sirius (though I prefer fan-art and fanfiction for those two, since the HP movies bother me and I dislike both actors for Remus and Sirius. .-.)

But yeah. I can't really say WHY or specifically WHAT got me into yaoi, but many things have altogether. I like yaoi because I just do. No buts, ifs or whys. It's just my life now. I can't and WON'T go back - het pairings are so bloody cliche and boooriiing.
~♥

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:08 pm
CLAMP. I saw a bit of the really, really bad cut dub of CCS when I was little... and liked it (I didn't know any better). So when I found TRC in the bookstore, I eagerly grabbed it for my own. Fai was obviously gay and flirting with Kurogane... and it just sort of snowballed from there.

(But, now that I think about it, my favorite couple was Zocite and "her" boyfriend in sailor moon... and Zocite was actually a boy. So. I was doomed from the start lol )  

Scribraven

Scribraven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:11 pm
Tsukasaru
DEFINITELY MY COUSIN. Back when she was obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh!, Gravitation and things like that. She showed me some of the art, and she also drew fan-arts for YGO, most being yaoi/shounen-ai. I never thought much about it, but I thought it was pretty.

Then came Gravi (like all of us seem to have encountered at some point, lmao), and finally I recalled liking YGO and began watching it again. I became obsessed with Malik/Bakura, Bakura/Yami, and Yami/Yugi. It just grew from there. I moved on and liked other pairings-- Roy/Ed, Ed/Hughes --and then... I found Tsubasa. :}

And.. rediscovered CLAMP.
From there, it just went on and on. More and more series' and mangas, more and more pairings to appreciate. However, Tsubasa was the biggest turning point - not only did I accept yaoi/shounen-ai and express a liking for it, I LOVED it, and my OTP has been since then Kurogane and Fai, and still is. I've read D.Gray-man and xxxHOLiC and I LOVE DouWata and Lavi/Allen, but Tsubasa will always be my favorite series, and I owe it all to CLAMP for turning me into a yaoi fanatic. I shall never regret it. 8D

I buy yaoi manga and doujinshi at anime cons, of course, and I love reading specific series' such as Innocent Bird, Gorgeous Carat and The Art of Loving, but yeah. Major KuroFai, LaviAllen and DouWata fan here. They'll always be most important to me~. I really like any manga by June or Blue, but I tend to like slashing better than actual yaoi manga; more fun, because you get to pick out all the subtle hints that you see in normal manga and twist it to your liking! |D Also love real yaoi slashing/pairings too, like Remus/Sirius (though I prefer fan-art and fanfiction for those two, since the HP movies bother me and I dislike both actors for Remus and Sirius. .-.)

But yeah. I can't really say WHY or specifically WHAT got me into yaoi, but many things have altogether. I like yaoi because I just do. No buts, ifs or whys. It's just my life now. I can't and WON'T go back - het pairings are so bloody cliche and boooriiing.
~♥

Hee. Well, that's ironic really! *just read it after finishing her post*

Yay! Kurofai/Innocent Bird/Donuts fan! *hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:16 pm
Lol. My friend and Anne Rice. xD. My friend found Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice, loved it, and forced me to read it. After that we both went crazy and read more of them, and of course with all the sugested gayness in there, I just had to think it was hot since it was Anne Rice. And it was hot. xD. And then we got into a rp with Lestat and Louis, and started using more characters from books and movies and making up our own. And yesh. They all eventually lead into yaoi rps. x33.  

Catpox

DaveDStrider

Popular Man-Lover

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:00 pm
umm...cant remember but it had something to do with flickr and pictures...oh yeah and fanfiction.net and livejournal.... 3nodding xd
plus i was curious because my friend annouced in health class how they had sex... xd (believe or not CHRISTIAN SCHOOL!!) eek 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:44 pm
I was looking for a wallpaper with Sasuke and Naruto in it... I found some yaoi and decided to look it up. Pretty soon I was reading...then writing fanfics... So begins the life of a yaoi seamstress.

I also randomly found the song, Glaring Dream on the internet when I was in 8th grade... and I looked up it's lyrics and found out that it was the ending theme to Gravitation. Back when I didn't know there were anime with ManXMan  

jhyuuga

Ayoshiangel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:53 pm
It was a nice day in keyboarding class. I was doing my work and my friends was drooling all over her keybroad and she then stop and did this little evil smile. And I said what. And she said look at the screen i looked and said OMG then move head side ways and was like that is cool and those are guys then shetaught me yaoi and snice that day i have been a fan *nods*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:13 pm
I'm really into forbidden love type stuff so ..yeah thats me xp  

Tomega Therion

Kitty Pimp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:18 pm
my friend gave me this story to read. since then i've been addicted to yaoi whee . plus i love forbidden stuff anyways xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:48 am
-hides under a blanket-
I was curious what 4chan was, so I went there...
The first place I clicked was the yaoi board...
redface

Now I'm hooked.

Hayatochi

LazyButler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

I believe it was accidentally watching the first episode that made my 12 year old mind go:

Oh....... eek
My......... heart heart heart  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas