Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[Fanfiction] My YYH & YGO on FF.Net

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NobleSocks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:16 pm
Don't know if this is okay to do, but I have two yaoi fanfictions on fanfiction.net that I'd like everyone to see.

Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho
Story Name: Feminine Wiles
Summary: When Hiei gets into a fight with a the new priestess in town things get weird. Kurama's been turned into a girl because of Hiei's fight? Why? Read to find out. A KuramaHiei romance.
Main Characters: Hiei, Kurama
Genre: Romance/Action/Adventure
Rating: PG-13
Link: Feminine Wiles

Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh
Story Name: Past Reflections
Summary: Everyone knows that Yami and Seto had a past life, but what about Yuugi? What if he had a past life, and even knew the Pharaoh? Here's a little something I came up with. Enjoy.
Main Characters: Yuugi Mouto, Seto Kaiba, Yami Yuugi
Genre: Action/Adventure/Romance
Rating: PG-13
Link: Past Reflections

I hope these can constitute as yaoi since in them both one of the male characters is a girl instead, just read and you'll see. Please? Feedback is appreciated.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:09 pm
whee I love Yu-Gi-Oh! Now, on to the review. Very interesting, I don't believe I've run into this particular plot before. So you get points for origionality. Yay! However, the story seems kind of rushed, and I think fem.Yugi's character could use some fleshing out. The over all tone of the fic seems monotonous, if that makes any sence. x.x The last thing is that it's too mushy/fluffy. That however is my personal opinion, and really has nothing to do with your writing, but with my prefurance of fics. So ignore that last comment. X...X  

R.A.E.

NobleSocks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:32 pm
Constructive Critisism is always welcome. Thanks for the review. I'll try and go back and fix it later.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:26 pm
hey im loven the Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic finish it soon please  

NaruSasuiscool

[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas