Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illenia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:05 pm
My mother is a pagan and I have been raised without religion. But three years ago I adopted pagan as my religion and have been studying since. I still need some help. Can I get someone to be a mentor I guess. Teach me. I'm all ears! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:26 pm
What books have you read? What do you know already? Is there a reason you can't ask your mother for guidance? (Apologies if this is an awkward question, perhaps she's died or you're separated from her or something, and if that's the case I'm going to feel like a tool.) What particular path do you want to look at?

etc. Specify please, kthnxbai.  

MST3Kakalina

Hypomanic Poet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:34 am
Why not your mom? You said she was pagan already. I bet she has a ton of resources for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:18 pm
Illenia
My mother is a pagan and I have been raised without religion. But three years ago I adopted pagan as my religion and have been studying since. I still need some help. Can I get someone to be a mentor I guess. Teach me. I'm all ears! xp

Is now a good time to point out that Pagan isn't a religion?  

TeaDidikai

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:23 pm
TeaDidikai
Illenia

Is now a good time to point out that Pagan isn't a religion?
If she's a manic depressive, no. If she's affraid of being incorrect, no. If she's misinformed about paganism aka a "normal" person,

no.

It might be helpful to know what kind of pagan your mother is. What kinds of gods does she worshop, if any?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:04 pm
Illenia

I'm kind of in the same position. My parents both grew up Catholic and hated it, so I've been raised without religion. I'm trying to find my place and I think a pagan....Subreligion? (O.o) Would fit me best, and I'm right on the edge of adopting it. "I still need some help. Can I get someone to be a mentor I guess. Teach me. I'm all ears! xp " ^^  

dragon6xx

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:08 pm
dragon6xx
Illenia

I'm kind of in the same position. My parents both grew up Catholic and hated it, so I've been raised without religion. I'm trying to find my place and I think a pagan....Subreligion? (O.o) Would fit me best, and I'm right on the edge of adopting it. "I still need some help. Can I get someone to be a mentor I guess. Teach me. I'm all ears! xp " ^^

Paganism isn't a religion. It's an umbrella term. If you are looking for a religion that is pagan in nature- you have two choices.

1) Take a dartboard.
2) In the center, lable it YHVH's Religions.
3) Blindfold yourself, spin around really fast do a cartwheel, then toss a dart at random.
4) Anything outside the center relates to a random pagan religion.

Congrats. Convert. Practice.

More rational would be to tell us what your beliefs are and have us work from there.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:25 pm
Hypomanic Poet
Why not your mom? You said she was pagan already. I bet she has a ton of resources for you.
(Where did you spring from? eek )

Being all ears isn't enough. Give us a little brain, mouth, and eyes and maybe we can help. wink  

TheDisreputableDog

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:32 pm
TheDisreputableDog
Hypomanic Poet
(Where did you spring from? eek )

Being all ears isn't enough. Give us a little brain, mouth, and eyes and maybe we can help. wink
Pish.

I'll teach someone who is all ears. See- this is how you do a contch, this is how you do a basic lobe....  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games