Submit

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:45 am
This guy I sort of know, usually see him at our local con. He is a bit of an amusing character, he portrays himself as cool and cocky but he's just an awkward shy guy xD I disarmed him last con when he joined a small group of us for karaoke. He said something that was not insulting but hurtful to me personally. He referred to us as 'losers' or some such name, I made it clear I wasn't ok with that kind of a comment and all his coolness vanished and he was so awkward and apologetic afterwards. He has an odd sens of humor that I find appealing and I don't mind if so much now that I know he is not really a smart a** kind of guy. I haven't been thinking about him that much but I find that I'm kinda crushing on him when he does come to mind :c In one way I don't mind that I am because (and I know this is such a 'dump girl' thing) when I feel butterflies for someone I tend to take better care of myself xP Any reason that motivates me to do that is okay with me sweatdrop
I really don't know anything more about him so I realize this mini crush is ridiculous and based on pretty much nothing XD /Sigh. I just wanted to get it off my mind is all.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:38 am
Awww that sounds so cute ^.^ I'm gonna send love vibes to you guys c; emotion_bigheart  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:07 pm
From your description it sounds kinda like my fiance LOL. Though, he hasn't been to a con in about a year now.

Talk to him! It couldn't hurt, right? I wish you luck! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm
Dont worry, I'm crushing on a guy I don't know much either. (I made a thread called There's this guy...) and I sent him an anonymous Candy Came Gram at school with a message saying I think you're cute. I heard from my friends who heard from...him I guess? that he was basically like O.o probably because an anonymous person said he's cute via Candy Cane Gram. Can't wait for tomorrow~  

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items