Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:29 pm
I'm being told it's ignorant to hate someone because they hate someone else for an ignorant reason (sexual orientation, color, religion, whatever)

Now do you remember ANYWHERE in my post where I said I hated people who hated others for ignorant reasons?

No.

Pretty sure I said you shouldn't hate people for those reasons, and if you were going to dislike someone dislike them for a real reason.

Not "Oh my God I HATE people who hate gays!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:13 pm
Mama Ame
I'm being told it's ignorant to hate someone because they hate someone else for an ignorant reason (sexual orientation, color, religion, whatever)

Now do you remember ANYWHERE in my post where I said I hated people who hated others for ignorant reasons?

No.

Pretty sure I said you shouldn't hate people for those reasons, and if you were going to dislike someone dislike them for a real reason.

Yeah, that Ashley person was really annoying me. She could've said "You're right, Ame, religion/orientation is a stupid reason to hate people. Hate is stupid in general."

Instead she tried to turn s**t around on you like you're some awful individual for thinking that some reasons for dislike are more reasonable than other reasons. I'm sure she's the pinnacle of love and forgiveness and she hates absolutely no one ever. Let's crown her the saint of everything and worship the ground she walks on, for her way is so enlightened and pure!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:25 pm
Zphal
Mama Ame

No.

Yeah, that Ashley person was really annoying me. She could've said "You're right, Ame, religion/orientation is a stupid reason to hate people. Hate is stupid in general."

Instead she tried to turn s**t around on you like you're some awful individual for thinking that some reasons for dislike are more reasonable than other reasons. I'm sure she's the pinnacle of love and forgiveness and she hates absolutely no one ever. Let's crown her the saint of everything and worship the ground she walks on, for her way is so enlightened and pure!

I've known her a long time. We used to be best friends. And she hates everyone for stupid reasons as well.

I don't feel like arguing with her. I'm not in the mood. But jeez I never said I hated people who hated gays or whatever. I don't. I think it's a pretty stupid reason to dislike someone. If you're going to dislike some dislike them based on something they did to you specifically. Not because they are gay or whatever.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:34 pm
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame

No.

I've known her a long time. We used to be best friends. And she hates everyone for stupid reasons as well.

I don't feel like arguing with her. I'm not in the mood. But jeez I never said I hated people who hated gays or whatever. I don't. I think it's a pretty stupid reason to dislike someone. If you're going to dislike some dislike them based on something they did to you specifically. Not because they are gay or whatever.

Nah, some of us are just blights on the universe and ought to be hated for our mere existence.

Sexism, ageism, racism, homophobia, transphobia, these are all things that are just acceptable cuz "equality" LOL!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:40 pm
My girls will have to deal with sexism (because it DOES still exist, both against females AND males. And anyone who says differently is an idiot) and possible racism (since they're not completely white and therefore not the master race or whatever the ******** people say)  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games