Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[PRP]Good Day To You [Gunner x Zuri]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:16 am
User Image

Gunner stood beholding all that he could see. He recently became sentient and everything he saw was wonderful. He had yet to meet another B'alam but he was enjoying the company of a flock of birds nearby. He spoke softly to them, his orange eyes examining them. After a short time he decided to walk a ways. Soon he saw the most beautiful being. This B'alam was white and gold and the most amazing creature he had ever beheld. He was unsure how to approach such a being and so he stood back, simply enjoying her from a far.

Brosephiine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:48 am
User Image

Zuri had a few days to explore her surroundings and in doing so she had managed to wander a good deal. She had no place to stop and call home, so wandering was as good as anything else. Besides, there was so much to see! Her wanderings had taken her to a vast expanse of grass with only smatterings of cover here and there. The sun traveled high in the sky, warming her and making her feel alive. She wriggled under its warmth, laughing to herself and dropping to the ground to roll in the grass. A moment later she rose and shook herself off vigorously.

It was at that moment that she noticed a pair of golden eyes gazing at her. At first she could not make the owner of the eyes, but soon enough a few stripes of orange down his back revealed him. She froze, watching him with a slight hint of wariness, but then she had never seen another B'alam before either. She had no way of knowing he had not either. "Uhm. Hello?" She had not spoken out loud since she had awakened as there was little need to. Now, however, perhaps she could make a new friend.

Himura Rikuo

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:01 pm
Watching this B'alam enjoy herself gave him great pleasure. He could almost feel the happiness radiating off of her. For a few moments she stared right at him but made no movement. As he was beginning to wonder why she spoke and her tone was uncertain. For a split second he contemplated taking off the other way but he couldn't ruin his first experience of meeting another of his kind. "Please pardon me, madam. I was not sure if I interrupted you if it would ruin your joy. So I simply waited to greet you." he spoke again, his voice gentle but confident. " I am called Gunner. I must apologise I have never met another of our kind" he said hoping to help further explain why he had only been staring.

Slowly he meandered towards her, allowing her to get used to his scent and presence. He did not want to scare her off so he continued to move slowly, watching for any kind of hint of fear or uncertainty. He smiled at her as he neared where she was standing. She really was quite beautiful, she seemed to glow almost and Gunner was very surprised that they were the same species. Perhaps there were different types of their species? He ceased movement when he was only ten feet from her. He breathed her scent in and looked her over as he waited for her response. Had she seen another of their kind or was she as surprised as he was?

Brosephiine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image

Zuri remained where she was as the B'alam who called himself Gunner approached, standing her ground instinctively. But his words seemed kind and genuine. She was not afraid of him per se, but she was at least wary. "I've never met one of our kind before either," she admitted, eyeing the rest of him as if she half expected him to grow another head on his rump. But her eyes returned to his and gave no hint as to what she was thinking. "My name is Zuri."

Finally she gave in to her curiosity and sat down facing Gunner, her tail wrapped around her front paws. Zuri again took him in, marveling at the shades of green and orange. He had been difficult to spot at first, whereas Zuri was sure she stuck out like a hyena in a pack of wolves. "I was beginning to wonder if I was alone in this world." A hint of a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she spoke. "I'm glad to see that's not true."

Himura Rikuo

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:15 pm
Gunner let the sound of Zuri's voice caress his ears. His own voice sounded low and rough compared to hers. Perhaps this was because she was female and he a male. "Yes, I must admit I too am quite pleased to find that I am not the only one here." his low voice rumbled. Gunner was excited but nervous and due to his nervousness his tail swished softly back and forth behind him. "It is quite a lovely place that we've been brought into, isn't it? I can hardly imagine what the rest of this world is like! How exciting it will be to explore. Have you been through much of this world? What's it like? I wonder how many others there are!" he asked excitedly.

The large male laughed heartily at himself, excited and bombarding this poor female with questions that she may well not have an answer to. "It appears that I am easily excited. I apologise. I understand you probably haven't had much more time here than I have." He moved closer to Zuri and examined her closer, hoping he wasn't pushing his luck. He was just so curious!

Brosephiine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image

Zuri couldn't help herself; she giggled at Gunner's excitement. She honestly could not blame him for it, though. She was doing her best to hold on to her composure, but running into someone new was definitely exciting. "It is lovely. I've been exploring it little by little, but haven't gotten very far." Where ever they were, the lands were vast. "There's bound to be more of us around though." She hesitated a moment as Gunner looked her over, still obviously excited about the prospect of others. "Maybe we should stick together? It won't be so lonely then."

Sorry it's taken so long to reply. D:

Himura Rikuo

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:39 am
"Yes" he replied "We should stick together! Would you care to explore with me?" He walked only a little past her and waved his head towards the direction he was planning on traveling in. "Perhaps we will run across others, or maybe new creatures neither of us have seen! The prospects are quite exciting" he added as he sat back on his haunches and waited for the female to make up her mind. His eyes slowly passed over her beautiful frame. She was very easy on the eyes and he enjoyed her presence. Perhaps he would be lucky enough to enjoy her company for quite some time.

yeeeaaaahhh...sorry! 5 month old wasn't taking naps and days were rough. Now we're napping again. WOOT!

Brosephiine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:07 pm

Zuri laughed and nodded. The prospect of traveling with someone else had her giddy with excitement, but she tried to keep much of the excitement concealed. No need to go leaping for joy around someone she just met. "That would be wonderful! I'd love to see more like us!" She came to stand beside Gunner with a bright smile. "Which direction should we take first?" Zuri didn't think they would set out right that moment, but she was so curious about the world that she was reluctant to drop the subject. She expected they would plan a little and rest up before setting out to see what they could find. "Perhaps we should try to find lots of water?" For some reason the idea of a large body of water intrigued her and she just knew it had to exist.

Eeee, I got busy again lol.

Himura Rikuo

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:41 pm
"Hmmm, yes I am quite interested in finding something new. Perhaps that way" he said waving his head in the direction he wished to head "We might find a large body of water. It certainly smells of wet earth" He sat down and curled his tail around his back feet. "I would like to have a rest first, if that's alright with you. Maybe we could find something to eat and recover a little energy. I have been traveling for quite a while and would like a day to just relax" Gunner said with a yawn. She seemed quite interested in joining him and that helped his spirits rise a little. He had been feeling a little down having found nothing very new to spark his interest. Maybe with her help he could find something extraordinary.

Brosephiine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:16 am

Zuri padded over to sit in a bit of shade as Gunner spoke, but she had to agree with him. She had been traveling for a while too and rest would do her some good. "Sounds like a plan," she agreed, flashing a bright smile. "Food sound wonderful. I haven't eaten yet today." She licked her lips in anticipation of something savory, though what that could be she had no idea. "Do you know of any potential places we could hunt nearby?" Zuri laid herself on the grass, her forepaws crossed delicately as she gazed out at the sea of grass, happy to bask in the dappled shade for a bit.

Himura Rikuo

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:41 pm
"Please allow me to catch you some food." Guner said bowing his head and turning on his back paws to go hunt The camo hid him well, except for the bright orange on his back. He walked into the nearby tall grass and began his hunt. His ears perked up, his tail swished slightly as he stood in wait. Suddenly he turned, following the sound of a fairly large mammal. He slowly stalked, quiet as he could, through the tall grass until he could see it. Lightning fast he pounced and took his prey in a few short seconds. He proudly brought out a large brown rabbit. He placed it in front of Zuri and smiled. "I thank the Grand Weaver for providing our food. Please enjoy this rabbit while I go and catch one for myself. Will this do or should I try to get you another?" he asked and nudged the rabbit towards her.

Brosephiine

[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff