Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] Yushika's Plots [Open!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:15 am
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Welcome to Yushika's little plot journal.
Feel free to read and even post.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:16 am

User Image

Plot Journal Rules
You can PM me, but I much rather you post and quote me here.
love drama. Very much. But keep this in RP! Don't bring pony related problems into our relationship. Just because my character hates yours doesn't mean I hate you. I RP as my muse wants me to, and I don't tailor a character for another's. I have some really close friends who I've plotted with and my character ended up hating theirs with a fiery passion, but I still adore the characters owner!
Okay. So. This journal is more loose and doesn't usually mention specific plots I want because I like making plots with people and not limiting myself to only my ideas. So feel free to offer your own plots, approach me with character's who need specific ones, and such!

Roleplay Rules
You can always ask me about my character's in here for roleplay's, but if I say no then it means no!
If you drop plots with me and then come in here and see my character dating someone else please don't pitch a fit. You dropped plots with me!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:18 am

User Image

PLEASE REMEMBER YOU CAN OFFER PLOTS OF YOUR OWN! I prefer other user plots, usually.

User Image

General Information: - - - - - -

Name: Vera
Alias: Vera
Tribe: Ice Tribe
Mate: None yet [Looking!]
Colony: Roskilhiem - Lead Shaman

Personality: Vera is a quiet soul, and has been since the day she awoke. She tends to favor silence, speaking only when she has a predication or advice. Why hold onto such silence? Vera is constantly watching, observing everyone and everything. She is sharp, spotting details most wouldn't and locating danger in the blink of an eye. Not much gets past her, and while often she tends to sit there, quietly observing, she'll more than happily reveal whatever misdeed she has spotted you doing. Vera also tends to rarely show her emotions, however, she is more than willing to verbally express how she feels if you desire. She does not hold secrets against her tribe. [Read more here!]

Seeking: - - - - - -

Romance: I am open to the idea of romance for Vera, but it'll be a difficult feat. Vera does not attach easily, and she tends to throw aside romance for work. She also will ditch friends and loved ones if her tribe commanded her to, and this very fact turns people off of even establishing a bond with her. However, she'd be a good mate and mother, naturally nurturing and kind despite her strange and quiet nature.

Adoption: While Vera has no desire to have children or a mate this doesn't mean I won't torment her. She'd take quickly to mothering a lost cub, and would immediately embrace being a mother.

Friends/Enemies: Hey, everyone needs friends! Enemies.... well, everyone has at least one, right? Vera needs relationships that later define her, whether good or bad.

Drama: Vera needs lots of drama in her life, despite her best efforts to avoid it. Most of it won't be caused by her, just because she doesn't start things. You said something about her? Well, you're entitled to your opinion. You knocked over her herbs? That wasn't nice, but okay. Excuse me, wait, you said what about her colony?! You best back up!

Plot Ideas - - - - - -

Sorry: Vera just doesn't do love, and it'll take a special someone to change that. Sadly, you weren't special enough. I want Vera to reject someone, and while she won't mean for it to be cruel it probably will be horribly cold and indifferent.

Stay Put!: Need someone to patch you up? Alright. She got your back, man. Or girl. Or whatever.

Teeth and Claws: I want Vera to need to fight. Either she finds someone about to be hurt, or a friend is being attacked. Either way, I want her opponent to be another feline. Maiming her is fine. I can see Vera having a permanent limp.

Lessons: Vera will spend lots of time teaching cubs how to quickly patch them up. Feel free to throw them at her for this purpose!

Be the Student: She needs to be taught how to fight, so someone skilled should take her aside to teach her how to protect herself. She's incredibly petite, but she's agile!

Traitor: She's going to be a little tattle-tale when it comes to those within her colony messing up. I want her to be the reason someone is outcasted. Draaaama.

Love is Hard: Think your character is able to woo her? Okay! But their romance will be tested constantly. Vera also will have a hard time admitting her feelings. She'll think she's betraying her duty to the tribe if she takes away time to embrace romance. [Someone edited is a must, whether it be hair or something else.]

Offers Made - - - - - -

None: Offered by no one.

- - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:19 am

User Image

PLEASE REMEMBER YOU CAN OFFER PLOTS OF YOUR OWN! I prefer other user plots, usually.

User Image

Name: Gunther
Alias: Gunther, Gun
Tribe: Ice Tribe
Mate: None yet [Looking!]
Colony: None yet

Personality: Gunther is an incredibly accepting creature who has a hard time saying "no". While massive in size, he is actually a complete push-over, and a bit obedient when it comes to his friends. Still, he is very aware of his size, and more than happy to use it to defend the ones he loves. . [Read more here!]

Romance: Hey, he's a big guy who wants someone to snuggle into. He's pretty easy-going, so romancing him won't be hard at all.

Friends/Enemies: More friends than enemies, but even a lovebug like him would find one or two people he'd raise a tooth at.

Plot Ideas - - - - - -

Love Love Love: Once Gunther falls for someone he falls hard. I'd love a sickly sweet romance for him. Something that makes your teeth rot just reading the RPs.

Do I Have To?: Someone is giving Gunther sass, and probably is trying to start a fight. Gunther just... isn't into it. It'd be funny to see someone try and rile him up, or even someone actually getting out his aggressive side. Somehow.

Dancing?: Gunther is massive, so I'd adore if someone tried to teach him to dance. His paws are just so big that he steps all over himself, so dancing would be probably pretty amusing to watch.

Offers Made - - - - - -

- - - - - - -

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:20 am

User Image

User Image

Name: Zyale
Alias: Zya, Zyale
Tribe: Dark Tribe
Mate: None yet [Not Looking!]
Colony: Bayuex - Leaving when he grows up

Personality: Zyale is incredibly curious. He also is a very quiet character, often favoring using body-language instead of verbal responses. Zyale loves to travel and loves daylight. Yes, that's right, he loves light, even if it sends him whimpering into a corner.. Firstly, Zyale can be a bit annoying to communicate with. Often, you'll just get a nod or a short sentence in response. Other times, he's too busy glancing around and surveying the area to really pay attention to you. However, he does feel bad when he's notified he's being rude and will try his hardest to pay attention to you. He genuinely feels bad that he cannot often focus on what others are saying, and isn't naturally a jerk. Get him to notice his behavior and he'll try and focus, and you'll find he's actually a pretty sweet guy who loves talking about his adventures and hearing about yours. [Read more here!]

Friends/Enemies: Every young boy needs a best friend! Or two. Or three. He also probably will find a few people who just get right under his skin.

Cub Interaction: I would love for Zyale to meet other cubs. Having just a brother around can be a bit boring.

Plot Ideas - - - - - -

Mornings Rock: Unlike most of his kind he loves the morning and light. He actually is currently in the process of transferring to a diurnal lifestyle. Yes, it hurts, and yes, he's very blind in the morning. But that doesn't matter. He feels that the world of light has more life teeming in it, and will not listen to what others say. Due to this, he often will have arguments with those of his kind. Have a Dark Tribe member who might be horrified at his behavior? Throw them at him!

Blood is Good: Zyale doesn't like to force others to give him blood, and he also wants the same blood over and over. So, as a cub it'd be interesting for him to make a pact with someone to only feed from them.

Stay Home!: Zyale knows he wants to leave the colony the second he can, but maybe someone else has different thoughts and tries to convince him to stay?

Offers Made - - - - - -

- - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:39 pm
Open!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash