xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image
Music wafts softly through the air, graceful tunes that seem to say "Dance...be graceful...". The room is bathed in a dim silver glow by crystal chandeliers that almost look like ice. They reflect upon the white marble floors and pillars that ring the circular chamber. The high domed ceiling is made of a single sheet of thick glass and the night sky is visible through it. Along the left side of the room are tables filled to the brim with delicious foods of all sorts. Menorahs, tiny christmas trees, and Kinaras sit as lovely decor on the tables, celebrating diversity and togetherness during the season. At the front of the room a small set of three stairs leads to a platform on which the orchestra sits, guided by a suit-clad conductor. It is their music that fills the hall with such cheer. Opposite them is the entrance, a grand staircase with golden railings and dark blue velvet steps. Ornate double doors lead to this staircase and it is from there that the guests arrive.

Rules
All are welcome here! Every literacy level and style.
Please be polite to your fellow guildies out of character.
Denote Out of Character talk with "OOC" or Parenthesis or something.
Follow the Gaia online and Guild rules at all times!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:49 pm
From outside of the large mansion, a carriage had pulled up. Out stepped a young Elven princess in a long, sleeveless dress that went down to her ankles with a matching cape tied around her neck, long snowy white gloves and matching heels. She kept her long blonde hair down like always, slightly tied back. In her arms, she carried her newborn daughter, wrapped in a dark grey blanket, who had been asleep. Zelda stepped inside, walking to the end of the staircase near the top. Beneath her, she could see the place was set up for the ball, though she knew none of them. "Hmm, sure is lovely." Zelda spoke softly as she silently listened to the music while watching a few other people below dancing together.

User Image
TWO  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Tigrosharu

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:14 pm
A winter chill precedes the wings flaps of the icy beast that descends to the gateway of the large mansion, leaping from it's back a figure whose form seems indistinct lands on two feet currently hidden under a wavy blue dress in one of her lace draped hands is a snow staff from ages past. Shaking her silver white hair out and shrugging back a few layers of lace she glances around before waving the ice beast off nodding a thanks to it before it flies away. Tigrosharu walks to the door opening it and noting the elf woman near the top of the staircase before taking in the wonderful ballroom before her. The music and dancing seemed full of joy, she leans against the railing to get a better view.

*OOC: My character is an amnesiac form shifting/no true form remembered being, that is why I mentioned indistinct shape. And this is the first ball she has in her current memory worn a dress to*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:23 pm
((Just a reminder, this character of mine would be my own version of Princess Zelda, not the typical canon type one would expect.))

As the doors opened from behind, Zelda turned her gaze to see what she guessed was a woman wearing a very elegant winter style gown walk into the mansion. She couldn't quite tell as to what race the lady had been, though she guessed possibly human. "Good evening, My Lady. 'Tis a fine ball tonight." Zelda greeted the woman calmly as a small warm smile crossed her face. She gave a slight nod to the lady out of respect, readjusting her grip on her infant daughter so she wouldn't drop the child. Her skin was rather fair, though slightly paler than any normal elf for unknown reasons. Many people were milling about downstairs, some dancing, while others talking in small groups. Zelda waited patiently for the woman's response, keeping her gaze on the lady's face.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Tigrosharu

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:40 pm
(understood)

"Good evening, My Lady. 'Tis a fine ball tonight."

Tigrosharu turns around and nods politely smiling at the pale elf woman greeting her noting the baby in her arms and her gown indicating royalty of some sort with a smile that emanated a peaceful feeling.

"It is indeed a fine ball tonight, not the sort of thing I normally attend but it does look lovely"
Tigrosharu smiled back politely and respectfully careful to keep her staff away from the child. "what brings you to this ball fair lady?" she asks in a calm and collected voice that is both youthful and full of experience. The masses mingle and dance as she awaits a response keeping her focus on the elf woman and not the crowds below.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:20 pm
Into the ball she skipped with silver bells jingling merrily from the tops of her boots. Tumbling scarlet curls swayed with her and she surveyed the room with eyes that almost resembled glass. They had no visible iris or pupil but seemed to be all reflective scelera. She twirled and spun merrily, humming what seemed to be several christmas songs at once under her breath. "Oh the weather outside is..snow let it snow let it snowwww..!"

Upon seeing the other two guests she waved enthusiastically and bounced towards them. "Is everything alright?" Her voice was almost unnaturally chipper, though any who actually knew her understood that she truly was that happy all the time.

As one of the hosts for the ball she'd tried her best to help get the place in order and of course took her duties seriously...especially the duty of making sure that all the food was "sufficiently yummy" as she put it. A bit of icing from a snowflake cookie still dotted her blue lips in fact but she either didn't notice or didn't care. "Is there anything I can getcha?"

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:21 pm
"I heard news of this the other day back home. So I thought perhaps a small winter break might do me some good, away from all the other duties for a while." the Elven woman replied. As Zelda was about to speak further, she turned her gaze to see a red haired woman approach, smiling warmly. She had guessed this lady had been the host. Zelda thought for a bit as the lady asked a simple question. "Some apple cider would be nice, please." she replied calmly, gently rocking her baby girl in her arms. Zelda could sense her little girl began to stir a bit, though stayed asleep despite all the chatter around her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:48 pm
Tigrosharu nodded and noticed the red haired woman she presumed was the hostess approach. She thought a bit "A nice Hoshi Plum Wine would be nice" she smiled kindly at the hostess "oh and maybe a small apple too, thank you you do throw a wonderful ball"

She glanced back at Zelda " I heard of this glorious ball from a friend, I happened to be in the neighborhood so here I am " she grinned cheerily listening to the noise around her so different from the silence she was used to.

(apologies for not being here real life happened)  

Tigrosharu

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:59 pm
"I see, 'tis better than having no plans for winter time I suppose." Zelda replied calmly, turning to look back at the first woman she had been speaking to. She could tell the lady was in a very good mood, which she felt to be rather comforting. "Might I ask your name, Miss?" Zelda asked her curiously. Very rarely would she venture out to places other than within her homeland. Though in truth, Zelda was grateful to be away for a change. 'So many people. I hardly recognize anyone present around this mysterious place.' she thought observantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:04 am
comes into the room but sees few have really started to mingle.... Where or where is everybody gone? Looks around to see if any friendly faces are amongst the few that have gathered for this Christmas season  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
📂Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items