24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:01 pm
Mama Ame
I wish I could sleep half that long. I'm waking up every 2 hours or so

@___@ Sounds dreadful.

I'm sleeping in longer snatches now that I'm allowed to sleep on my sides and not just my back. Still can't sleep on my front for another two to three weeks though.

I'm sure sleeping on your front is a thing of the past. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:08 pm
My body naturally woke up today and I was lying there going, I don't feel like getting up yet, maybe I could just sleep some more. I look over at my alarm clock and see that it's already almost 2 p.m. in the afternoon. Uh... yeah. Sleeping some more isn't going to happen seeing as I'll have to leave for work around 5. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:53 pm
I have diasis (SP) recti. Which is basically where my stomach muscles didn't go back together after I had Olivia. So I basically have zero abdominal support. Which is why I need the pregnancy belt. Because that's causing sciatica. Which makes it feel like m hips and back are cracking if I lay in the same position for too long. Hence waking up so often. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:55 pm
Mama Ame
I have diasis (SP) recti. Which is basically where my stomach muscles didn't go back together after I had Olivia. So I basically have zero abdominal support. Which is why I need the pregnancy belt. Because that's causing sciatica. Which makes it feel like m hips and back are cracking if I lay in the same position for too long. Hence waking up so often. crying

That sounds awful! gonk  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:24 pm
It is. And it makes my stomach look really funky when I'm not pregnant. There are exercises that I can do to try and regain muscle but usually you need surgery to fix it.

I count myself lucky though. This is a really minor problem compared to a lot of people. Other than this (and when I had gestational diabetes with Olivia) my pregnancies are super easy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:45 pm
Mama Ame
It is. And it makes my stomach look really funky when I'm not pregnant. There are exercises that I can do to try and regain muscle but usually you need surgery to fix it.

I count myself lucky though. This is a really minor problem compared to a lot of people. Other than this (and when I had gestational diabetes with Olivia) my pregnancies are super easy.

Yeah, I can see where they'd have to cut you open to put all the muscles back where they belong. eek  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers