Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:18 pm
All my IRL friends think I'm basically the epitome of innocence. 'Cause I laugh my a** off internally at the folly of their assumptions. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:07 am
We here at Why Not know better. xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:05 pm
Zphal
We here at Why Not know better. xd
Just as you guys should by now! xd It's been, what, like 6 years? Haha That'd be pretty sad if I hadn't shown my non-innocence by then!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:18 pm
People assume this about me (both online and irl) and I'm really confused as to why. I'll say a cuss word and their eyes pop out of their heads like The Virgin Mary just said "s**t"  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:45 am
Haha, people do the same thing to me too that barely know me. Like a few weeks ago, my former GM at the theater was hanging out with some of us and he was going on about how he didn't want the others who know me better [i.e. my best friend] to ruin his "angelic" image of me. xd

Then, of course, there's always the people who always apologize for using curse words around me, thinking that they're ruining my innocence. xd And I'm just chuckling and shrugging it off because if those people knew some of the people I've been acquaintances/friends with, they would realize that it's not that big of a deal to me. Sure, I don't use any curse words myself, but that doesn't mean that hearing them will scar me for life.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:03 pm
Prof. Moonie
Haha, people do the same thing to me too that barely know me. Like a few weeks ago, my former GM at the theater was hanging out with some of us and he was going on about how he didn't want the others who know me better [i.e. my best friend] to ruin his "angelic" image of me. xd

Then, of course, there's always the people who always apologize for using curse words around me, thinking that they're ruining my innocence. xd And I'm just chuckling and shrugging it off because if those people knew some of the people I've been acquaintances/friends with, they would realize that it's not that big of a deal to me. Sure, I don't use any curse words myself, but that doesn't mean that hearing them will scar me for life.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:59 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:01 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

xd

Haha! Gotta love the assbuttery.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items