Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:28 pm
STAHP ET WIT ALL DA BLACK FRIDAY EMAILS. emotion_donotwant

Normally I get a total of like 25 emails per day from all of the websites and shops I subscribe to for emails, but today alone I've already deleted well over 40. Which is ******** ridiculous. And it's not even midnight yet. gonk

Spamming my inbox with copious amounts of emails is not going to make money fly out of my wallet. If it DID, I'd be emailing myself several hundred times a day. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:32 pm
Another thing I'm ready to stahp for the week is social interaction.

I love my family and friends, but to me, the point of a break is actually having free time to hide away and recover for a change. Not overload me with visit after visit with barely any sleep. gonk  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:50 pm
Hiddo's stages of "DONE"ness with society:

Level 1: Begins to feel physical fatigue.

Level 2: Ability to form polite responses is severely diminished.

Level 3: Starts to completely withdraw from the situation, failing to give responses or feign interest unless being directly spoken to. Spends the rest of the time in silence and staring at the clock.

Level 4: Agitation starts to build up; hostility may leak out unintentionally in phrasing and behavior.

Level 5a: Verbal explosion. Ultimate social threshold has been breached, will result in shouting and profanities directed at the source of the trigger. May happen concurrently with level 5b.

Level 5b: Kick to the balls/punch to the face.

I was riding solidly in 3 today, verging on 4.

And yes, 5b HAS been reached before... twice. Once was due to months of buildup in the 3/4 range, and what he said was just the final drop that flooded the dam. The other one was a bit of an anomaly in the fact that he made me go straight from 1 to 5b in pretty much a matter of a few minutes. Both happened in high school; grown adults are smart enough to realize the signs. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:06 am
Hiddochi wolf
Hiddo's stages of "DONE"ness with society:

Level 1: Begins to feel physical fatigue.

Level 2: Ability to form polite responses is severely diminished.

Level 3: Starts to completely withdraw from the situation, failing to give responses or feign interest unless being directly spoken to. Spends the rest of the time in silence and staring at the clock.

Level 4: Agitation starts to build up; hostility may leak out unintentionally in phrasing and behavior.

Level 5a: Verbal explosion. Ultimate social threshold has been breached, will result in shouting and profanities directed at the source of the trigger. May happen concurrently with level 5b.

Level 5b: Kick to the balls/punch to the face.

I was riding solidly in 3 today, verging on 4.

And yes, 5b HAS been reached before... twice. Once was due to months of buildup in the 3/4 range, and what he said was just the final drop that flooded the dam. The other one was a bit of an anomaly in the fact that he made me go straight from 1 to 5b in pretty much a matter of a few minutes. Both happened in high school; grown adults are smart enough to realize the signs. xd

rofl Damn!

Yeah, I didn't go home for Thanksgiving. If I had... I'm sure it would've been bad. gonk  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers