Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] No Posts Yet Please | WIP | The Aerial Supply Corps

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:13 am
So far, a sizeable chunk of land is utilized within the even larger amount of territory that has presently begun being regularly patrolled. However, most of the floating island where the aerial supply corps is based still remains to be explored.

|-------------------------[x]-------------------------[x]-----------[x]-----------|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------[x]----------[x]-----------[x]-----------[x]-------------------------|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------[x]-----------[x]-----------[x]-----------[x]----------|

Northernmost Row:
Experimentation Area: where preservation techniques are being tested
Shopping Area: where guests can browse and decide on supplies to obtain
Shopping Line Area: where guests stand-by and are informed when they may enter and go shopping on a first come, first served basis according to occupancy levels of the shopping area

Centermost Row: The heights closest to ground level (approx. 5x the height of a B'alam) of the three central rows are express ways for staff to travel between corps sites.
Port Area: where the Paguba bring in supplies
Storage Area: where supplies are stored until they are moved to either the shopping or menu areas
Relaxation Area: where B'alam of the Wind tribe can stay and hang out
Recycling Area: where gathered left behinds in other areas of the corps are kept until they are brought to sites on the outskirts of patrolled territory during daily closing times

Southernmost Row:
Conference Area: where information and questions about the corps can be provided and addressed, as well as where tours of some parts of the corps and basic training workshops can be scheduled and held
Menu Line Area: where guests stand-by and are informed when they may enter and go order from the menu on a first come, first served basis according to occupancy levels of the menu area
Menu Area: where guests choose which supplies on the menu they would like served to them in the waiting area
Waiting Area: where guests await the supplies they ordered  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:36 pm
lol posts not in order for now while I figure more things out

post 1: include table of contents
2: layout of locations  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:44 pm
positions in the corps shall go here

A max of 188 keeper staff member positions can be filled in the aerial supply corps at present. -Shamira has 187 keeper positions to recruit for, she'd best get to it, huh?!-

Master Keeper: Shamira "Creative Flight"

* Patrol: 44 positions stationed
8 watchers at each of two recycling sites and 28 watchers throughout the perimeter

* Northernmost Row:

Experimentation Area: 12 positions stationed
8 experimenters
2 runners
1 assistant manager
1 manager

Shopping Area: 24 positions stationed
4 stockers
16 clerks
2 runners
1 assistant manager
1 manager

Shopping Line Area: 7 positions stationed
4 aides
2 runners
1 manager

* Centermost Row:

Port Area: 12 positions stationed
8 receivers
2 runners
1 assistant manager
1 manager

Storage Area: 16 positions stationed
12 clerks
2 runners
1 assistant manager
1 manager

Relaxation Area: 12 positions stationed
8 aides
2 runners
1 assistant manager
1 manager

Recycling Area: 13 positions stationed
8 recyclers
2 runners
2 assistant managers
1 manager

* Southernmost Row:

Conference Area: 9 positions stationed
1 receptionist
4 tour guides
2 runners
1 assistant manager
1 manager

Menu Line Area: 7 positions stationed
4 aides
2 runners
1 manager

Menu Area: 24 positions stationed
4 stockers
8 clerks
8 servers
2 runners
1 assistant manager
1 manager

Waiting Area: 7 positions stationed
4 aides
2 runners
1 manager

notes to self:
= figure out starter down-sized version of this ahaha
= 2 runners per area, managers, assistant managers, 4 tour guides, a receptionist, 8 experimenters, etc  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:47 pm
plot ideas shall go here  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:58 pm
game event ideas shall go here  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:40 am
recruitment shall go here  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:56 am
here is where I base the present on the possible future lol a.k.a.

current number of keeper positions on roster to fill for first wave of recruitment: 90 keeper positions
6 positions stationed per each of the 11 areas
24 positions stationed for patrol (6 at each of the two recycling sites and 12 around the perimeter)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:05 am
ahaha I may just end up reserving the whole first page >u<

but -gasps- perhaps we can be a colony too that is first in the floating lands only and then possibly also extending to the surface at a point further into the future

lol but long before all that there will be phases to how the 90 keeper positions in the first wave of recruitment shall be aimed for and met gradually since recruitment itself takes time x D

phase 1 of first wave can start with at least 12-18 keeper positions to be stationed (mainly for this phase: 6 alternating the hosting of the menu area and the shopping area, 6 handling both the port and storage areas) [preferrably by the time it is upon the corps to first alternate the hosting of types of supply distribution, there would be 6 new recruits subbing in as the first six or some of them with a blend of new recruits begin test running the second distribution area to endeavor hosting]  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:00 am
these plot thread ramblings lol are brainstorms not necessarily set in stone but are open to modifications before plans are a bit firmer and set in motion

first plot supplementation form ideas for phase 1 execution:

the characters--give or take for newly woven character win availability: the storage organizer, the storage organizer's assistant, the grocer, the grocer's assistant, the menu planner, the menu planner's assistant, the experimenter, the experimenter's assistant, the look-out, the look-out's assistant, 4 runners, 4 aides

preferably:
= experimenter and storage organizer will probably be character applications, with no spirit bound conditions
+ the assistants of the experimenter and storage organizer will probably be newly woven for character wins, and they will be spirit-bound
+ the menu planner and grocer will probably be newly woven for character wins, and they will be spirit-bound
= the assistants of the menu planner and grocery will probably be character applications, with no spirit bound conditions
+/= the look-out and look-out's assistant will be either character applications or newly-woven for characters wins, with no spirit-bound conditions
=&+ half of the runners and and half of the aides will be character applications and the other half will be newly woven character wins, with no spirit-bound conditions
+ newly woven character entrant runners-up will be entered in a freebie raffle list for characters who are keepers
= character application entrant runners-up will have the position of keeper for each of the character(s) they entered with

* successions are possible, similar to how it works for FCs
* keeper characters can experience shifts in their positions during periodic shifting intervals wherein the requested shifts will be set in motion (ex. runner to recycler/tour guide to receptionist/etc)
* the look-outs who watch for those in need of assistance and for any threats will eventually be the patrol manager and assistant manager who collaborate with the various areas to station patrol keepers, runners, and aides

notes to self: think about finalization of how to differentiate character applications and newly woven character wins  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:32 pm
here is where I remind myself what all this entails and I make more notes so as not to forget any considerations my mind concocts at random intervals periodically etc lolol x D

* organization ahaha @u@

keeper recruitment: orp for character applications; info such as intros, guidelines and regulations, and explanations; making forms and their codes for convenience

colony: possibly more mapping ideas, reiteration and explanation of specific guidelines and regulations  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:58 pm
and prompts too, and event time tables and durations I also got to figure out ahaha x D

probably will inquire about the week(s) after christmas day before new year's eve day with those who may be interested in participating C x  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:30 pm
another note to self lol: consider using a singular coded form with a header like 'I would like to be a keeper' and a field where it could be specified if the participant is going for one or more of the positions being contested for or just participating in rp and becoming a keeper through signing up as indicated by the use of the code in the orp

it is possible to use the code later after participating for some time in the orp, however whether the participants specify using the form that they are going for positions being contested earlier or later I deem is comparable to irl when expressing interest in the promotion(s) being evaluated for to offer employee(s) earlier or later

so long as the form is posted, the B'alam specified in the form becomes a keeper

those interested in going for a position being contested should be able to give their word count amount (#) and have garnered a minimum of 1000 words in the orp

feel free to edit your forms including about changing position(s) you're going for or changing between going for positions(s) and just participating in the orp

at the end of the orp, I shall close the thread, check forms, and finalize judging

cx edited above with more clarity &

another keeper form header for considering that I am more inclined to: You are looking at a Keeper!

form draft:

You are looking at a Keeper!
[insert thumbnail linking to cert/uncert here]
My name is |
My gypsy name is |
I am | -specify if you are going for contested position(s) and which or if you just want to participate in the orp-
And a little blurb about me is |

note to self: there will indeed be the option to leave and return to the supply corps as a keeper anytime, it is also of course likely that such shall be taken into account during any shifting requests being looked over for with regards to your character (ex. if at the point that the corps grows in a larger number and there are multiple eligible and willing applicants for a shift into the same position, experience and loyalty will come into larger focus for the decision)

more editsedits lol cx
leaving and returning to the corps is different from arranged absences and vacations that note-to-self again I shall need to address as well ahaha  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:38 pm
and the theme of the orp I should also figure out lol x D and should consider that the orp and newly woven prompts share a similar theme

cx possibly: a workshop about the fledgeling supply corps starting aspects

1. one
  2. two

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:40 pm
cx and in relation for newly woven prompts possibly: taking suggestions about the supply corps in response to it in rp form about similar workshop setting participation  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:43 pm
and this is 15 of 15 1st page posts lol x D

and another question is: should orp and newly woven prompts be concurrent events or should orp go before event with newly woven prompts

cx edit: presently inclined for them to be concurrent

x D another edit
in terms of info: include such descriptions as ideas for weighing portions with stones and flat slabs of rock balanced on small boulders or something or other lol, etc

editingeditingagainahaha: hmm..perhaps the second page could be a wall of drafting that is thus evidence of me crazily talking to myself of plots and ideas for considering..and I could put a sign in the beginning of the page 'warning this wall is full of craziness' lol. lol. and a table of contents on the first page will perhaps say something like 'uh you can skip page two rofl' x D
iamweird cx;

ohoh and spoiler tags, I can use them there too x D to cram in lots and lots of ramblings maybe x D

and hmm I could possibly switch stuff between 1st and 2nd page x D
ex. of 1st post on 2nd page
draft in spoiler
draft in spoiler
from latest to oldest from top to bottom of this upper half and current is added at top from 2nd page post 2 to 15 when is a closed chapter that has been finalized and executed and put in spoiler
---------
spoiler tags in this half are ordered oldest to newest from top to bottom of this half
quote box with 1st page 1st post draft moved into spoiler after finalized on 1st page

in 2nd to 15th post on 2nd page, quote box of draft for 1st page is at the top and at the bottom half are drafting
ex.
quote box
quote box in spoiler tags archived from top to bottom, latest to oldest
---------
drafting area

editeditEDITEDITEDITTTTTTTTTEEE! I JUST REALIZED THE AERIEAL SUPPLY CORPS CAN BE T.A.S.C. (TASK) WHICH ALSO CLICKS IN MY HEAD AS TASK FORCE AND THEN ALSO CORPS FORCE (THAT RINGS WHEN I SAY IT AS CORE FORCE) AND THENTHENTHEN CORE = HEART OF THE WIND TRIBE......... OUO  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games