Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] Kami's Plots! Open!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:48 pm

[ cool group image here]

Hello and welcome to my plotting thread! Keep on reading to check out my characters and their plots!

NOTICE:: In an effort to save space and keep my priorities in check, only characters that I'm actively seeking RP for will be listed in this thread. However, if you see a character in my journal that you like, and have any ideas of your own, please don't hesitate to ask!

My B'alam Journal: [ x ]

WHAT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR CURRENTLY: Rps centered solely around romance, geared only for getting two characters soulbound, etc. I find these exceedingly boring and will not do any instant love bs. I want character interaction and adventure, not totems.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:51 pm
Notes about Roleplay

• Feel free to post in here, or PM, whatever you are most comfortable with.

• Due to the breeding rules of this shop I will likely not soul-bind my characters without roleplaying the process of the relationship. I am not as interested in breeding and getting totems as I am in developing the characters I already have. Take note, I am open to roleplay that could potentially lead to soul-binding, but any requests for auto soul-binding will be turned down. RP and development > babies for me

• I like to loosely plan out most RPs beforehand, to avoid losing direction or allowing the RP to peter out. Communication for RP is important!

• I can also roleplay through skype or aim if you prefer!

• If I take longer than two weeks to tag you and you think I need a reminder, feel free to send me a *polite* PM about it and I will get back to you ASAP.

My Current Roleplays

A list for myself to keep track of things, and for others to see my current rp load. I prefer not to exceed ten active RPs at any one time (not counting ORPs)

1. Theatre Days (orp; raz and friends)
2. What do you do? (drakiabel x raz)
3. Ice is coming (Deb x Styx)
4. Sunset Shenanigans (Zyale x Zvoni)

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:56 pm
wahmbulance xxTOP PRIORITYxx wahmbulance

Quote:
User Image
Name: Razvan
Personality:
[+] Resourceful l Jocular l Engaging l Energetic
[-] Bossy l Workaholic l Nosy l Perplexing

An eccentric B'alam with a love for the theatre and carving puppets and toys, Raz is the Toymaker's Assistant of the Dark Tribe, and it's easy to see why. He is always brimming with playful energy, and is not afraid to engage anyone who shows creative promise. Singing, playing, and dancing are all among the types of things he enjoys doing, but it is his crafting that commands his deepest love and attention.

That said, he is always looking for like-minded individuals with which to spread knowledge and joy. Unfortunately he often gets carried away with his work; it is the main focus of his life, and he is not easily turned away from it.

Indepth Bio: [ x ]
Dark Tribe Plot thread: [ x ]

What he needs:

I am open to almost ANYTHING for him right now, since everything is new and he knows so few B'alam. He needs friends and recruits:

• Recruits and Mentoring: Raz is the one to see if your Dark Tribe cat wants to learn how to make toys/puppets, has a creative streak, or likes to do any theatre-related work. He's all about recruiting, even if your character ends up choosing another job.

• Great with kids: He loves cubs and will not hesitate to spoil them with toys and all sorts of fun things. I'd love for him to meet some sometime. If you want a mentor for a cub, now is the time; he works with very few B'alam currently and would be open to teaching hands on.

• Hungry hungry Raz: I MAY be willing to play him outside the caves for a limited time, and for a very specific reason; There are very few cats in the dark tribe currently and he needs blood like everyone else! However, I am not willing to have him attack anyone; that's not how he rolls. He will always try to use persuasion or theatrics to get what he wants. If you have any cats outside the Dark Tribe who want to come in, this may be a funny way for them to be recruited as blood givers.

• Anything else: Of course, I am open to suggestions. I'm not against meet and greets, but don't expect him not to be obnoxious about one thing or another! If he's not babbling about the theatre, he'll be asking about your life story (especially for cats who come from the outside) or trying to get you to play a game, so take heed!

• Love: Probably going to hold off on this for now, since he has more pressing matters to attend to. It may be hard to win his attention over his work, and though I am not against having him in a few flirty RPs, he will be difficult to pin down for anything serious.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:57 pm
BOYS  

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:58 pm
LADIES  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:51 am
One more for good measure, still mostly under construction but

OPEN NOW.  

kamileunaire