Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Well...I need help with this friend problem...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:37 am
Okay, you know how in High School how by then you have good friends and you're thinking of what you're gonna do when you graduate and all that? Well. I'm in Grade 9 and am a Freshman in High School, and one of the people I hang out with, well, here's what happened various times in the first 2 months of school:
(No names will be used)
(I don't know her from Middle or Elementary school)
In no particular order:
In Gym Class we sit on mats and the benches for attandance, but once when I was sitting on the mat, just a little bit, next to her, and she moved over, I took this opportunity to sit a bit more on it. She said something like..."I moved over because I needed space" or something like that. (It was in September)
Whenever we go to the computer labs in class, we all sit near each other, (there's about 6 of us (when everyone is there)) and one of my friends happens to be a boy, and when we go in the computer lab she goes like (when we're all sitting down) (if I'm gonna sit next to her even by coincidence)) "Noo (myname) let (hisname) sit there" that makes me think that she you know, like likes him, but I never ask.
This happened just yesterday, literally. We were at a Remembrance Day assembly and we were sitting in chairs (allowed to sit where we want) and one of our friends is in Chior so she wasn't sitting with us, and we had an empty seat. She moved over from her seat to that one when some people were sitting in the seats on both sides of us and I moved over to where she had been sitting and she tells me "I moved over because I was feeling squished."
I never did anything bad to her (that I know of) except for what I am putting striked out in a spoiler in small font.
She copied off our other friends' work when doing work, (she asks them to and the teacher isn't watching) and I thought and still think the reason she did that is she didn't know what to do in the class. (This was in Science) I somehow began arguing/talking back to her and I got a piece of looseleaf, folded it up to make it smaller, and wrote something I'm about to put. I told her all I have left to say to her now is: I will graduate in 2018. You will graduate in 2020. That was mean, I know, and she said so, and somehow when we found out marks apparently she was failing...and I had just been annoyed while trying to tell her like, I do my work legitimately, and if you copy off others like that, you're gonna stay back. I just don't know how to tell her that and I don't wanna spend all of the long long weekend (4 days) thinking about it.

Is she even my friend?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:43 pm
twinsister27
Is she even my friend?

NO. She is NOT your friend, just a self-serving, self-centered brat.

If you're ever asking yourself whether someone is your friend, just the fact that you're asking means the answer is NO.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:05 pm
This just seems to be one of those relationships where, since you see each other practically every day, you have to interact and put up with one another. It doesn't even sound like she likes you, in my opinion. I don't think she's your friend, and I'm also seconding the person above me. If you have to ask, then you already know the answer to your question.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games