Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[Q] Kami's Crazy Quests (yasss)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:10 am
A compendium of all the lovely creatures I would like to obtain! Most of these will be used to roleplay in specific places or to fill certain roles in my own plots as the need for them comes up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:43 am
Tiny Rules and stuff
Not much to say here except PLEASE don't steal any of my specific character designs. Some of them will be based on OCs or old pets, and are not open source. Thanks!

My Quest Code

[align=center][size=15][b]a name goes here[/b][/size]
[img]design or inspiration picture[/img][/align]

[size=11][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Tribe:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b]
[b]Purpose:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Edits:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[/size]

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:29 pm
Qeluas

Name: Qeluas
Nomad name: Riversong
Sex: Male
Stage: Adult
Purpose: I will be using this pet to join Geyser's clan of trouble-making thieves, the Mirthhood!

Appearance: See above. Design loosely based on the Common Kingfisher. Will attempt to obtain custom that resembles the above pet as closely as possible. Specific refs to come, no edits.

Personality:
A little vain, a little snobby, but not completely horrid. Qeluas isn't the brightest star in the sky, but he is at least willing to cooperate with others in order to get things done. He will learn the hard way that a cat standing alone will have a hard time getting by, and Qeluas does appreciate finery, especially if it's being liberated by those who don't. Despite the rough-and-tumble way of his life, he will always seem unduly worried about his appearance, always taking a moment to groom himself or preen his feathers around those he thinks highly of.

Plan of RP action: He will awaken near and meet Zuma (see post below), and they will explore the world for a short while together before joining the Mirthhood. Possible planned conflict with certain members of the Ice Tribe.

Obtained through the Christmas Clay event!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:36 pm
Zuma

User Image

Name: Zuma
Nomad name: Hum Along
Sex: Female
Purpose: Once again, a future Mirthhood member.

Appearance: Will resemble a Little Bee Eater: [ x ]. Only note; will not have 'beak' themed marking surrounding mouth.
Edits: n/a

Personality:
Wild would be the best way to describe this wind triber. Azuma is brash, adventurous, and a little out of control at times. Shameless and high energy, she is generally pleasant around her clan, but can get exceedingly fierce if she disagrees with something. Beware if you cross her, because she can be as prickly as a cactus if she believes she's been wronged. Zuma is also something of a daredevil, disregarding the fact that any risky moves she makes may get her in trouble (or worse) someday.

Plan of RP Action: She will awaken near and meet Qeluas. They will become friends and explore some before being recruited into the Mirthhood. Planned conflict with certain Ice Tribe, possibility of character death.

Obtained through the Christmas Clay event!  

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:38 pm
The Fisherman
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Akiak
Sex: Male
Tribe: Ice
Purpose: COLONY LEADER YEEE

Appearance: U/C
Edits: U/C

Personality: TBD

Obtained by custom gift (luv u bee)  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff