Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[FIN]The changing of the Tides [Gundisalv x Riptide] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:48 am
Krusnik05
Did you have a good Christmas?

RipTide's ears and tail remained perked and steady. Listening intently. 'Stronger, faster', the challenge caused his skin to ripple under his fur. Yes. Yes! That sounded vary enticing. The Tahtil's tail swished in a slight wip, toes rose a little on the sands in almost a standing 'trot'.

But one thing, he didn't understand...

"What is an 'engineer corps'?" The Tahtil asked with a slight tilt of his head. It was the 'start' of it, she it had to be good, after all the Brave seemed to suggest he was to start it...

But what -was- it? Rip had never heard such a word, it was a curious set of them...

"Well, thank you." Left Rip as his eyes slipped to the side. 'I think'? Wondered though the WaterKin's mind. What ever it was, Gundisalv was a strong and wise leader, and Rip had no problem following him...
(WC: 1995)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:56 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]
I did yes. It was safe and really nice to spent it with my mom instead of her working. Did you have a good Christmas?

Gundisalv nodded as he thought further on those words. On the origins of where the Engineer Corps came from. It was whispered deep in his soul, instinctive. It seemed right that it should come up in the presence of this male as he looked over continuously at the creation that was happening here. Standing up, the Brave leader moved about the area to look at everything up close for a personal inspection. Since Gundisalv didn't know anything about building and creating useful things, he couldn't say anything to RipTide. It wasn't his place and he hoped that RipTide didn't expect it because surely this male knew exactly what he was doing, driven by instinct and the inspiration from an outside source.

The blue male stopped to look back at RipTide with that steady gaze even though he looked absolutely stern. It was out of habit of course. "This is the start of the Engineer Corps. The fundamental creation of structures that will be important to the greater good of our tribe. Structures that will help protect and ensure the greater success of our tribe. Does that make sense?" It was all coming to Gundisalv but of course with everything he had to have all of this written down. Yes all of this needed to be written down.

(WC: 2727)  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:28 pm
Krusnik05
it was good! Thank you!

Riptide watched the Brave carefully as he moved around the ring, and inspected it carefully. The WaterKin's chest filled and puffed. His posture strightened, he was sure the learder would like the work...and Rip was still vary curious to what he had ment...

So he waited, patiently...

Riptide's tail shifted as Gunisalv returned his gaze back on him.

He spoke!

Rip strightened more and his ears angled in what felt like needed to be 'attention.'

"So I am to build things?" Rip spoke inturn, curious to know if he understood correctly. Because, that was something he could do, and seemed to be gifted for it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:53 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]
Yay that's great!

Gundisalv stopped in the middle of the arena that was in construction impressed once again by RipTide being able to learn something from an outsider and to apply it in this manner. Indeed this would be absolutely useful to the tribe in the long run for any amount of reason. Looking up directly at RipTide the larger male walked forward in his normal straightened and proud stance to stop, nodding slightly.

"Yes. I want you to build things that help this tribe because you have a gift for it. I would be most honored to have you a part of the Brave army so that your gift does not go to waste or unnoticed. I also want the example of dedication you have. It would be a great layer in the nurturing of this army. Yet perhaps one of the most important details is that I would be honored to have a good spirit such as you apart of this unit." RipTide had an energy that Gundisalv really liked and found positive.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:12 am
Krusnik05
Wonderful post, as always.

RipTide dark and Ruby encrested paws turned to see and face his new leader. The Brave commander.

"Thank you, Tah." Rip spoke a bit softly, as he was Praised for the gift the Wreaver had given him. ('Tah' taken from 'Tahtil' which, is the name for the 'Male spirit'. Using in expression for 'Sir'. ) As Gundisalv contuined, Rip's ears lowered just a little as the praise almost seemed to bare down on him in its own weight. Why? Well, simply it came so naturally to the Ba'lam he didn't think it anything special.

Dark tail, shifted in the air a respectful crook to it's tip

Nothing close to special, and yet-Gundisalv knew it to be so...

RipTide was honored.

"Again, thank you." left Rip as his forward paws lowered and offered a respectful bow to the Brave leader.

"It would truly be -my- Honor." Rip spoke his gaze kept to the sands, his ears acuted and perked listening, for a responce.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:50 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]
Thanks so much! It's wonderful because I'm writing with you! ^^

Nodding slightly both in respect and a bit curt despite his true attempt to be nicer in his body language towards others, Gundisalv moved forward towards RipTide standing before him. "I will expect you to report for your duty when you are truly finished with your arena and have opened it's doors to whomever you wish. My wish is to see this succeed and finish before you begin something else." He said looking over his shoulders at the sight of everything that was in the stages of construction, of rising up to become great.

"If you need help seek me out and others to help you construct this important task of yours." After all they were going to be one team, one unit. They were going to be brothers in arms and it was important to understand the depth of how far all Braves had to go in order to help each other out, even in tasks like these that have meaning to them. Gundisalv was proving to be a very caring commander when it came to the passions of those around him and that in itself was a huge discovery of his own character.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:41 am
Krusnik05
Awe, shucks. Thank you.

Riptides's tail shifted in the air as he saw Gundisalv return the bow out of the corner of his gaze. This leader, his leader was truly a respectful and caring one...

The Brave went on to impress the water B'alam more as he stated the task he had here needed to be done and to ask if any help was required. Truly impressive.

"Understood." Rip answered back and slowly strightened his posture. "Haste and quality will become one." The Tahtil softly reassured. He would do his best to hurry to join in other building tasks. Until more was at there disposable, It was truly wise for him to only work on one thing at a time...

"Thank you, Gundisalv. You have granted me a great honor. I will not squander such a honor and misplace such trust." Rip was keen to reassure, his dark tail shifting though the air once more.

His task would be. Easily Compleated soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:36 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]
Would you consider this the end? >>

Gundisalv stared at the male long enough then nodded once more but it was a full nod rather than a curt or slight one. It was an acknowledging nod that allowed him to store away in his mind RipTide's face, name and what he would contribute to the Brave, to the Water tribe and to the world at large. It also prompted the male to consider the rank that RipTide would be given in time as the first and most experienced of his Brave Engineers.

"Take enough time to ensure everything is to your perfection. As it stands the recruiting of Braves is a slow and in-coming process while many are awakening and learning the way of life before deciding on their calling. In time however you will, I'm sure, become more and more skilled in your craft."

There seemed to be a faint smile that graced Gundisalv's face but as soon as it came it was gone in an instant. "To be blunt RipTide, I have a feeling that you wouldn't squander anything given to you otherwise we would not have come to this point in our association. I will trust you, brother, to show me that you have good character. Nothing more than good character for we are all not perfect."

No they were not perfect even if they were made perfect but they were ever evolving in character that allowed them to grow and become better, or worse, individuals in this great world.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:10 pm
Krusnik05
Sadly I think so. It's a good place to end the interaction. Thank you for the wonderful rp. <3

Watching The lead Brave carefully, RipTide's tail slowed in its sway.

"I will, Tah." Rip repeated softly, nodding his eyes flared with a waking determanation. It was good to compleate a task at hand before starting a new one. Which, such a new task on the horizon, it would take all his skill an concentration. It was indeed best to make sure there was no distractions of unfinished productions.

Yes, he skill would need to be focused on the task that would be in paw.

"Thank you, Brother." RipTide showed a humble smile, feeling even more honored at the given title and said compliment. It was more then he felt he deserved, but it was going to be refused.

Of course, not. It was an honor.

"Your trust won't be misplaced, I will do as asked." The Tahtil spoke, his smile brightening with his gaze.

Dark tail made one mlre twitch though the air.

The Brave leader, was reasonable, fair and showed compassion as well as a level of strictness. RipTide was going to be more then content to follow such a B'alam..

Krusnik05
Wonderful post! Hey I am gonna round my word count to another Rp. (thanks by the way, my phone doesn't do word count right. Lol.) I might suggest you do the same. I think Gun is only an Rp away from Magus.

Word count for below: 403

Looking upon the Brave leader, Gundisalv. RipTide took in a moment to study and mesmerize the characteristic that was and would be the Tahtil that he chose to follow, along side their beloved Magus leaders. Who inturn, where both worthy of serving under in the glorious Water Tribe: Mirro te weavia which stood for and chose to be just as it ment in their tongue: 'The Mirror of the Weaver'.

RipTide found himself proud to be an 'engineer' in their beloved capital and collation of Braves. Who followed their leader, The bold Gundisalv.

The Tahtil was strong and silent, but spoke profoundly in multudes by simple action. He was quite in movement and loud by words when spoken they where as direct and purposeful as a wave. Unstoppable and direct; his chose words were timely and just as overtaking as the rising tide. The Brave leader's gaze was as convicting as the mass of the moon that controlled the rise of the B'alam's waters. At a unknowing glance: still and unmoving, but truly control and direction roared to one that dared to study such a gaze. Urging and completing another to act.

Perhaps, that is why RipTide chose to respond with a mighty: 'yes'. The Brave's sight instilled it in to his heart. Called to him, pawed at his soul, grabbed on to it with what could be called his gift of leadership....

At any case, no regert was given of even thought to care was made. The Leader was fair and compassionate. Helpful and wise, this could all be the glance in his eye, and the conviction of his stance.

All things, Riptide could only hope to achieve one day. Or perhaps, more fitting...create.

Yes, the Tahtil known as RipTide would create. Build upon a foundation in which their Brave leader and Magus could stand proudly upon. Help create and forge a platform and works which inturn would make it easier to comple others to follow and join their cause: to reflect all in what the Weaver was and what he choose to create in each and every Ba'lam.

A purpose to do something wonderful, no matter what it was, or what they choose; it would be something that reflect the greatness that was created in them, for them and by them.

May they know the freedom it: to create.

RipeTide was even more determind to not squander such a gift.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:36 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]
No thank you for writing with me. I hope we write together in the future. Also I hope you don't mind this post, I kind of wanted this great story to have that really good ending. It doesn't have to be counted in the word count![/quote

"No RipTide, thank you. I will see you soon among the ranks." Gundisalv said as he bowed his head at the male. "I have no doubt that you will bring make me and our tribe proud of you." There was a shadow of a smile in his blue eyes as the Brave leader turned to walk away in leaving RipTide alone to finish his tasks. "A good day to you, brother." He said as he passed the male and went off to continue his patrolling while his mind worked on overdrive. This day was surprising and wonderful, a day that Gundisalv thanked the Grand Weaver and even more so thanked RipTide for opening his mind to his words.

~Fin~

Editted:
Total Word count:
krusnik05: 3,445 not including this post. 3 rps completed
[ Radical Dreamer ]: 2,603. 2 rps completed.

(I had been going through all the rps I've done so far in rechecking the word count for much more accuracy.)

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers