Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Cali's Plot Tracker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:40 am
CaliWolfe

I would love to do some rping with you. I have three members in Clan Bayeux. Zeke, Zain and Katrina. Zeke and Zain are Rose Knights and Katrina is a Crafter of stories. They are all Dark members so something in the evening or late at night would be best.

I would also love to do some stormblessed rp between our runner up ba'lam.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:43 am
CaliWolfe

Any interest in an RP between Filaree and Aseema? She's an adventurous little cub who has never left the Light Tribe capitol and would kill to see any land outside of that. Maybe she could stumble upon Aseema being all grumpy and Aseema could request to be shown around and Filaree could take her to some high point in the Light Tribe land where she could glimpse some of the Earth Tribe's land? Something to satiate her wanderlust, considering her parents are very much homebodies, so she's resorting to mischief and trickery to keep herself from going insane. xD Just a thought! Still haven't actually RPed here, so I'm not sure where limits lie ICly. I'd definitely like to get something in. :3  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:10 pm
you have so many to choose from!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:11 pm
Zakiax
CaliWolfe

I would love to do some rping with you. I have three members in Clan Bayeux. Zeke, Zain and Katrina. Zeke and Zain are Rose Knights and Katrina is a Crafter of stories. They are all Dark members so something in the evening or late at night would be best.

Awesome! Perfectly fine if it's at night, I'm sure Kamala could find SOME reason to be up and around. How about she could meet Zeke or Zain and try and sell them some of her goods? Then maybe Katrina could tell her a story after?

Ruler of Everything
CaliWolfe

Any interest in an RP between Filaree and Aseema? She's an adventurous little cub who has never left the Light Tribe capitol and would kill to see any land outside of that. Maybe she could stumble upon Aseema being all grumpy and Aseema could request to be shown around and Filaree could take her to some high point in the Light Tribe land where she could glimpse some of the Earth Tribe's land? Something to satiate her wanderlust, considering her parents are very much homebodies, so she's resorting to mischief and trickery to keep herself from going insane. xD Just a thought! Still haven't actually RPed here, so I'm not sure where limits lie ICly. I'd definitely like to get something in. :3

I believe that could work! The crystal forest of the capital varies in height in some places so it's perfectly plausible for her to bring her to a high point to see beyond it. :3  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:14 pm
CaliWolfe

Perfect! I'll start something and quote you in it, then~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:15 pm
AstoriaFallen

What army, so don't see no army! Ha, ha, it's a lot to take in. If you can't decide who to choose just go to the priority list. Or throw a dart. xD  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:23 pm
CaliWolfe
AstoriaFallen

What army, so don't see no army! Ha, ha, it's a lot to take in. If you can't decide who to choose just go to the priority list. Or throw a dart. xD

That's what I was looking at lol. O.o I'll have to figure it out when I get home. I only have 4 to choose from? 3? Iokaste, Ecthelion and my new girl. Just three? Yea. Just three lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:15 pm
CaliWolfe
Zakiax
CaliWolfe

Awesome! Perfectly fine if it's at night, I'm sure Kamala could find SOME reason to be up and around. How about she could meet Zeke or Zain and try and sell them some of her goods? Then maybe Katrina could tell her a story after?

How about she returns late from one of her trading adventures?  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:23 pm
Zakiax
CaliWolfe
Zakiax
CaliWolfe

How about she returns late from one of her trading adventures?

That could work. That'll be her reason for why she gets to hang out with all the dark b'alam. :3 She hasn't met one before so it should interesting.

Oh right, as for the stormblessed I'm happy to rp our runner-ups together as well!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:51 pm
CaliWolfe

That could work. That'll be her reason for why she gets to hang out with all the dark b'alam. :3 She hasn't met one before so it should interesting.

Oh right, as for the stormblessed I'm happy to rp our runner-ups together as well!

Sounds good, do you want to start or shall I?

And for Stormblessed how about some Cub rp? I really need to figure out mine's personality a bit more then what I have.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:56 pm
Zakiax
CaliWolfe

Sounds good, do you want to start or shall I?

And for Stormblessed how about some Cub rp? I really need to figure out mine's personality a bit more then what I have.

I can start! I'll quote you in. c:

Cub rp sounds good to me!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:15 pm
CaliWolfe

Alright! So we've got:
Draikabel x Arjun - Buddies
Moric x Draikabel - Somewhat enemies/rivals/pests to one another
Draikabel x Arjun x Moric - Poor Moric the Annoyed.

Elysia x Necunoscut - Friends or maybe something more depending on rp.

Badu x Sahar - Cub friends!

Kamala x Alani - Trading buddies
Kamala x Avani - Also trading buddies
Kamala x Alani x Avani - "Hey, let's all trade stuff! 8D"

Bellatrix x Bellatoram - The Bellas become battle buddies
Thu x Banano - General rp.

Now who do we want to rp first? xD

................That's a great list of awesome sauce!

*drums fingers on the table* so much to choose from! How about we start it from the top and work our way down?

So we can start with Draikabel and Arjun? We can do one rp at a time to not be overwhelmed with so much awesomeness 8D  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:42 pm
krusnik05
CaliWolfe

Alright! So we've got:
Draikabel x Arjun - Buddies
Moric x Draikabel - Somewhat enemies/rivals/pests to one another
Draikabel x Arjun x Moric - Poor Moric the Annoyed.

Elysia x Necunoscut - Friends or maybe something more depending on rp.

Badu x Sahar - Cub friends!

Kamala x Alani - Trading buddies
Kamala x Avani - Also trading buddies
Kamala x Alani x Avani - "Hey, let's all trade stuff! 8D"

Bellatrix x Bellatoram - The Bellas become battle buddies
Thu x Banano - General rp.

Now who do we want to rp first? xD

................That's a great list of awesome sauce!

*drums fingers on the table* so much to choose from! How about we start it from the top and work our way down?

So we can start with Draikabel and Arjun? We can do one rp at a time to not be overwhelmed with so much awesomeness 8D

Works for me!
Here's the first rp link!
[ link ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:45 pm
AstoriaFallen
CaliWolfe
AstoriaFallen

That's what I was looking at lol. O.o I'll have to figure it out when I get home. I only have 4 to choose from? 3? Iokaste, Ecthelion and my new girl. Just three? Yea. Just three lol.

-ultra delayed response- My muse really likes Filaree, Rio Deimos and Kamala right now so if you want they could meet with any of your b'alam? Filaree and Kamala are in the priority list I believe but Rio isn't so I'll just copy and paste what I have for his personality tidbit right now.

"Socially awkward but nevertheless kind Rio is happiest when alone and near water. He awoke in a swamp that he has claimed to be his home, and stubbornly refuses to relocate elsewhere. He is not the nicest smelling B'alam you have ever met due to this reason."

(Ps, I'll tag our SoA rps soon, just gotta kick my Cheshi muse back alive. xD)  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas