Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:28 pm
mothers who act like they love every single solitary moment of motherhood and when you suggest that you need a few moments of quiet they act like you hate your children.

rolleyes

Yes. Because I want to take a shower by myself and have five minutes where no one is touching me that means I hate my children. Obviously.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:34 pm
Holier than thou people just suck in general.

My landlords aren't talking to me cause I'm not a good enough Catholic to go to Church. Just cause I want to figure out my own beliefs and do something nice with my boyfriends family.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:49 pm
cool4

My landlords aren't talking to me cause I'm not a good enough Catholic to go to Church. Just cause I want to figure out my own beliefs and do something nice with my boyfriends family.

....wow.

That's super professional of them!

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:54 pm
Mama Ame
cool4

....wow.

That's super professional of them!

rolleyes

They are elderly, but me going to Church offended them, so all the important communication goes through the other Roommate. The other Roommate thinks it's really irrational of me to believe that they have malicious intent.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:56 pm
I think not talking to someone due to religious reasons is malicious. I don't believe in the "They're old" excuse. They're still human and still expected to show common courtesy.

It's like when Daniel's family caterers to his grandma because shes old. No. Sorry. I'm not going to be full out rude to you but I'm not going to agree with everything you say just because you are 80.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:15 pm
Sounds like these mothers never had the umbilical cord cut.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 pm
I used to be a PK and I've dealt with elderly ladies who were complete shits like that. I just hope I never have to see those ladies again. I'm glad I am far away from them after I found out something they said that made me furious.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games