Submit

Spenelli

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:56 pm
I read that if you didn't feed your fish they wouldn't glow. Is that true? I go ahead and feed them once a day anyway just in case. Well, yesterday I realized a few hours after they had been fed, the option was there to feed them again. Now I see that as soon as you leave and come back you can feed them again. Oof. So, if I feed them more than once is it a better chance they will glow? Maybe just every few hours? Or is it just once a day? Or does it even matter? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:19 pm
Spenelli
I read that if you didn't feed your fish they wouldn't glow. Is that true? I go ahead and feed them once a day anyway just in case. Well, yesterday I realized a few hours after they had been fed, the option was there to feed them again. Now I see that as soon as you leave and come back you can feed them again. Oof. So, if I feed them more than once is it a better chance they will glow? Maybe just every few hours? Or is it just once a day? Or does it even matter? xD

People go back and forth on the feeding... When I log in, I do feed my fish once a day... But having a 100% health in your tank has to do with a daily log in, and if you do not log in a few day's it does drop...
It is a very good idea to visit your tank daily!!! The reason being is to collect any fish drops and to make sure you had no fish that died and so forth, this is easily overlooked by many and cause ghost fish and so forth...
As far as glows, they go about every 2 - 2 1/2 hours apart after a log in of course, after a day of not logging in they will stop glowing and just sit there until you do...  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Spenelli

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:22 pm
Nashoba1

My tank is 100%. :3

See I hear the same thing, some people say you have to feed them, some people say it's irrelevant. I guess once a day should be good enough.

So that's why my tank glows so much. I'm always here. xD I don't do much besides work and get on Gaia.

I'm going for the "Perfect Attendance" achievement. It's for logging in every day 6 months in a row. O.O I only have less than a month left. But I'm so into Gaia again, once I have the achievement I can't see myself not still getting on every day.

Thanks for the info. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:13 am
Spenelli
Nashoba1

My tank is 100%. :3

See I hear the same thing, some people say you have to feed them, some people say it's irrelevant. I guess once a day should be good enough.

So that's why my tank glows so much. I'm always here. xD I don't do much besides work and get on Gaia.

I'm going for the "Perfect Attendance" achievement. It's for logging in every day 6 months in a row. O.O I only have less than a month left. But I'm so into Gaia again, once I have the achievement I can't see myself not still getting on every day.

Thanks for the info. :3

Your very welcome... biggrin  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

AntieQ

Aged Gaian

21,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:19 am
I'm not sure what happened, but I haven't been able to open my tank to feed my fish in two days. About the same time, flash player starting bugging me about using space on my computer and I suspect it all has something to do with a windows update. Is anyone else having this problem?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:41 am
AntieQ
I'm not sure what happened, but I haven't been able to open my tank to feed my fish in two days. About the same time, flash player starting bugging me about using space on my computer and I suspect it all has something to do with a windows update. Is anyone else having this problem?

It's been working for me. Probably your computer. sad Hope you get it fixed soon!  

Spenelli

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

AntieQ

Aged Gaian

21,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:47 am
Spenelli
AntieQ

It's been working for me. Probably your computer. sad Hope you get it fixed soon!

Thanks for the input. I'll keep investigating! stare  
"Help and Assistance"

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff