Lingy's rants and rambles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:09 pm
I'm being drowned by work, sleeping my entire day off. But at least when I was awake I have the boxes I need to ship out ready to send off when I have a moment to go to the post office.

also the girlfriend has a substitute contract with a school just 15 minutes drive from her flat for the next 2 months so she won't have to worry about government welfare for a while o/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:56 am
I woke up this morning and found out my mom and grandmother went through all of my things in the computer room. My grandmother wouldn't look me in the eye at all which makes me wonder if she found the letters/cards from Bianca.

Surprise surprise, what a way to find out your (grand)daughter is gay, going through her things.  

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:23 pm
I was in Victoria's Secret today as I needed to get a new bra and today's the last day of a BOGO half off deal they have with all of their bras and there was this super cute girl working there. She got me all flustered and I think I made an idiot of myself. I also think I bought the wrong size but didn't realize it until I got home.

Maybe when I go exchange it, I won't make an idiot of myself again in front of her.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff