Ociluce

Perfect Raider

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:19 pm
Well.

That does it for Part 1. This wasn’t a good time for writing for me, due to that whole holidays thing (and some other offline things I don’t want to go into detail about...), but we got to the part I needed to get to in order to move on to the next stage of the game.

Before I move on, though, I should note that there’s going to be a lull in the action. Some hours will pass in-character before everybody starts off again. And, in those few hours, everybody’s characters get checked out, patched up, and whatever else taken care of. It’s also a good place for new players to join in.

I’d gotten a few requests to join the game, but it was a while ago. Now, I’m formally putting it out there: if you’re a new player and you want in, let me know! If you’re an old hat who fell out during the first part of the game, here’s your chance to get back into the swing of things.

~Oci out  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:47 pm
emotion_yatta  

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:20 pm
Cheers~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:16 pm
Right. Well. I think that's a long-enough break.

So! Hello again, everyone! Within the next few days, I'm going to be dialing back up the game and putting it into motion again! Why'd it take so long to come back to it? Well, uh... dramallama

Before I begin again, I have to know who's still on board from last time. At the end of it, Haysa and Galmech and Solus were the only characters that were getting any action and development. The rest kind of... fizzled out. So! With a brand new day, where the sun is high, and all the angels are singing that you're gonna die, you've got a chance to jump back in as though you were here all along! Rawr! 3nodding I'll be sending out PMs to all the past players over the course of the next 24 hours, just to make sure that everybody's gotten the message. If you're onboard, I'll issue you your lasgun and marching orders, and it's back to the front line!

Similarly, with a new day, there comes an opportunity for new players to jump in. Hello, you beautiful people! I'm Oci, and I'll be guiding you through Hell this evening. biggrin If you want to take part in the game, check out the first post, read up on the particulars of character creation, and get back to me! I'll be great to have you, and I'll see what I can do to slip you into the game.  

Ociluce

Perfect Raider

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:28 am
I'm still around.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:14 pm
Just about everything's changed on my end... my brother's had his first child (my niece), I've started training for a new job, I'm getting paid to DM for the D&D Adventure League, I'm already GMing two other campaigns (one Pathfinder, one 4e D&D), my hours at work have changed, and I'm preparing for a convention... I have gone from "too much free time" to "remember when I used to have time to sleep?"

@_____@

I'm sorry to do this, but I can't continue the game. I just don't have the time or energy to carry it on anymore. I'm glad that we got as far as we did, but I'm sad that I can't finish it. You all deserve better.

Thanks, all, for taking part.  

Ociluce

Perfect Raider

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:22 am
Heh, my brother just had a daughter too. But it's fine, I understand. s**t happens. Good luck Oci!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:12 pm
you were a stellar dm sad that it has to end and im glad i joined in this roleplay good luck with your gming and dming  

Kamen rider Blitz

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Roleplaying Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items