Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎
My Thea <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Desire

Heated Pyromaniac

17,275 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:16 pm
I named her after a planet before I even took her home. I went to visit her at the horribly dirty house that was full of kittens. Two litters. I fell in love with the weird one, the runt. She was the one who cuddled with the dogs and was pushed away by the other kittens. I have no idea what breed she is because shes a rescue. But she is a spunky one who only loves her moma. She won't cuddle with anyone but me and it bugs my boyfriend haha
First day home she got two flea baths because the poor thing was LOADED with them. She was a little spiky after that c;
First day
She bonded with only me, and was on my hip all day every day.
Us
About a month later after a lot of vet visits Thea was healthier, happier and a plump little baby.
Fluffy baby

About a year later, shes doing so well! I currently have her at my boyfriend's apartment because she got kicked out of where I'm living now )): And in his place she isn't in an environment full of fleas.
Shes so silly
This is the most recent picture. She likes to photobomb
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is her when she was just a baby, I was drawing her. I'll post the finished drawing later but I'm getting it tattooed. Its rainbow and I want to get it done watercolor style. c:
drawing her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:32 am
Fluffy kitty cat_whee She's gorgeous and I want to cuddle her heart  

The Batcat

Prodigal Loiterer

16,200 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Pine Perfection 250

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:02 pm
Awwwh! Thats such a beautiful name for a gorgeous kitty emotion_kirakira
She looks like she knows she is the chosen one, lol!
I LOVE her coloring. And that drawing looks so good! Whenever you get the drawing finished, and the tattoo be sure to update us cx  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:14 pm
The Batcat
Fluffy kitty cat_whee She's gorgeous and I want to cuddle her heart
Thanks c': She is so damn fluffy.
Its great until you wear annnnnything black and she chooses then to get cuddly.
Especially great on my black work pants right before I head for a 12 hour shift xD  

The Lady Desire

Heated Pyromaniac

17,275 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The Lady Desire

Heated Pyromaniac

17,275 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:23 pm
madelynheston
I LOVE her coloring. And that drawing looks so good! Whenever you get the drawing finished, and the tattoo be sure to update us cx
This is the drawing!
As for the tattoo, it is going to be huge and super pricey so it'll be a while till I can afford to start that one haha
I'm going to talk to the artist about it soon hes done tattoos for me in the past so I'm sure he'd be willing to set up a payment plan for me. Its a really interesting piece and I'm sure he would love to do it even just for an example.
I'm excited to have something completely original. Thats the best part of having a little artistic ability ^o^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:33 pm
The Lady Desire
madelynheston
This is the drawing!
As for the tattoo, it is going to be huge and super pricey so it'll be a while till I can afford to start that one haha
I'm going to talk to the artist about it soon hes done tattoos for me in the past so I'm sure he'd be willing to set up a payment plan for me. Its a really interesting piece and I'm sure he would love to do it even just for an example.
I'm excited to have something completely original. Thats the best part of having a little artistic ability ^o^

Oh my gosh its beautiful emotion_kirakira
I am excited for youuu c:
I always wanted to draw my own tattoo but I can never think of anything good and broke xD  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

The Lady Desire

Heated Pyromaniac

17,275 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:23 pm
madelynheston

I always wanted to draw my own tattoo but I can never think of anything good and broke xD
I'm pretty excited too! I hope he puts his own touches to it too because he is an incredible artist and I'm sure he can make it better ;3
I KNOW THE FEELS.
Well, mine is sort of the same. I have a lot of trouble picking what I want vs. what will fit on my body and work together without looking like crap.
I don't want to look like someone stuck stickers all over me but I want soooo many things  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:57 pm
The Lady Desire
madelynheston

I'm pretty excited too! I hope he puts his own touches to it too because he is an incredible artist and I'm sure he can make it better ;3
I KNOW THE FEELS.
Well, mine is sort of the same. I have a lot of trouble picking what I want vs. what will fit on my body and work together without looking like crap.
I don't want to look like someone stuck stickers all over me but I want soooo many things
Same!  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash