Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Eventful Meeting at Glowing Beach (Miyako/Lorcan}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 am
(Lorcan Picture coming)

The large white tiger male is tasked to be an explorer because he is able to come and go in pitch darkness if he desires due to the lantern that is strapped across his back with leather strap along with his apparent fearless nature and today is just another regular day.. he thinks. The sun have begun to set as he clambers down the mountain in skillful leaps, not bothering to take the path since he wanted to exercise his legs and test his agility due to his envy of females being able to scale up and down the mountains with the ease. The lantern sways and bumps against his side as he scales down the mountains, the fire trapped inside the glass casing flicker and dances in the growing darkness.

His ice blue eyes adjusts quickly to the darkness as he moves away from his homeland toward one of his favorite spots, a beach with the sand that seems to glow under the moonlight and it makes the beach have this aura of magic and romance. Other b'alams seems to give the beach a wide berth for some reasons that Lorcan will never understands but the beach is his home away from his actual home. Weaving through the trees, Lorcan rubs against few trees marking his path like he always does whenever he comes down that way to the beach and he smiles little bit as few forest animals scampers across his path, knowing that he won't harm them. The salty water scent reaches his nose, signaling that he's closer and he picks up his leisurely pace to ground-eating trot, eager to get to the beach so he could lounge around without having to doing anything for Ice Tribe.

The flicker of fireflies fills the night skies and the glowing could be seen at the edge of the forest that lines the side of mountain territories so the large male sprinted toward the edge, pausing momentarily when he reaches there to take in the ethereal beauty along with the night magic that is really thick in air. Closing his eyes, Lorcan takes in a deep inhale, taking in the scent of salty water, leafy scent from behind him along with night flowers blooming as well and he steps onto glowing sand, allowing the moon to shine its light on him. His muscles ripples under his thick fur as he shifts his weight, allowing the lantern to slide off his body so he could take a dip in icy cold water which is glowing as well but he doesn't fully understand why the sand and water is glowing but he couldn't be bothered to try to figure out the reason. Its beautiful, its magical and its his. That's all he needs to know.

White Neko Chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image

The serene night sky female had been walking under the actual night sky since she couldn't sleep what seems for ages. The female have tried every possible way to sleep but none could work except a trip to the beach where the moon seem to use its magic on the water for her and only for her. She sniffed the ground while walking, glancing around.

The star hanging from her ear sparkled as she continued to walk down the all too familiar path to the beach. Her earth colored eyes softened as her face lights up when she saw the horizon. The horizon showed the moon rising from its watery 'bed'. She simply mouthed the words, "Good morning, Lady in the moon." She lets out a sigh, already feeling the love and warmth coming from her. She was home and she knew it.

Her steps started to get faster and faster til she was running onto the grassy path. Her body would sparkle like stars each time her muscles in her body moved due to the running, making it seem like the night had fallen onto the ground. As soon as her front paws felt the sand, she would slow down to a trot. The scent of the salty water hit her nose but another scent hit her as well. It was a male. She glanced around to see who it could be... Was he a friend.. or foe...  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:24 pm
The flame inside the lantern flickers and dances as the night breeze buffeted against it, making the glow around it glow even more brighter while the large ice male floats lazily in the dark ocean with the moonlight shining down on the ocean and him. Opening one of his ice blue eyes, Lorcan shifts his weight when he smells a new scent and its a female and he perks up curiously. It is quite odd to find another b'alam on the beach hence the reason why he claimed this beach as his own territory. Dog paddling toward the shore, Lorcan's eyes scans the ground, nearly overlooking the night-sky colored female because she seems to blend in seamlessly with the background and she blinks in surprise when he realizes he's looking at a female.

"What are you? A spirit or a goddess coming to grace me with her presence?" Lorcan says with a smile as he fully steps out of the water, looking very skinny with his soaked fur sticking tightly to his body and he grunts little bit, not liking this part. "Hold on for a second.." He flexes his muscles as he shifts his body around little bit to dislodge some of the fur before he starts shaking like a dog, sending water droplets flying all over the place. With the moonlight hitting the droplets, it looks like glittering gemstones flying all over the place as Lorcan finally poofs up with the 'stringy' fur, looking at the female before he remembers about his lantern. "Oh sh...." He panicked as his head whipped toward the lantern which the flame is still flickering and dancing around. "Whew...." He takes in a deep breath as he slants his eyes toward the female. "I normally.. don't act like this. The water with moonlight hitting it rejuvenates me for some reason."

Dipping his head in an universial sign of cordial greeting, Lorcan smiles at the female while picking up the lantern, carrying it over to the female so she doesn't have to walk over. The lantern swayed back and forth while the flame danced erratically before being set down in front of the female. "I am Lorcan Tigera but you can call me Lorcan. May I have the honor of knowing this goddess' name?" He grins charmingly as his eyes gleams with amusement and admiration because this female definitely blends into the night and the only thing stood out is her golden 'scales'.

White Neko Chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:44 am
The female who is known as Miyako continued to look around while she walked closer and closer to the water. That is when she sees the male who had just noticed her as well. The clumsiness of the male is what made her smile but his words would make her blush quite deeply. A soft voice was then spoken from her very lips. "... I am neither a goddess or a spirit, kind sire. I.. I could never walk anywhere during the day. My heart belong to the moon and to the beach." She widened her eyes when the male was getting worked over his lantern.

She couldn't help but move closer, smiling at how he had presented himself after drying his fur. "Is your little flame ok, sire?" She bows her head very slightly, almost as if the moon was guiding her. "I wouldn't want you to lose the light of your heart." She glanced into his eyes. "The name is Miyako..." She turned to find a spot to sit. "If I may be so bold, sire.. Why would an ice male such as yourself be here in the beach area?" She purred slightly.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas