Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Joining of Two Souls and family blooms. [Milly/Savi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:13 pm
( couple picture coming soon)

It have been few months since Savitar and Millennium's fateful meeting and him taking her back to their now home to nurse her back to health when she exerted herself to point where she could have slipped into coma for who knows how long. The female's emotions for Savitar have grew over the time, becoming more stronger with each interaction they had and they have grown more closer to each other. Those few months have been full of adventures, fights, and a lot of learning happening between the silver and golden pair. There were times where Milliennium and Savitar really came to blows over decisions or assumptions about each other but in the end after few hours of cooling off, they usually come back together and make up. Whenever the female isn't spending time with Savitar or dozing off, curled up against his body, she's exploring her new home and gathering things for Savitar so he could use them for whatever he is doing with vines and whatnot.

As the sun began to set down beyond the jungle lines, Milly clambers down one of the trees where she were gathering flowers and leaves along with vines to decorate their cave and she's eager to show Savitar what she have been making. "Savitar!" The vines whips out forward in front of the male in front of the cave. "Come with me. I found something and I would like to show you." The vines forms rapidly in words as the female is fully aware that he will be able to understand her because they had months to get used to each other's method of speaking. Savitar and Milliennium are a pair of quick learners and it didn't take them months like it usually would with others but naturally, there were some misunderstandings here and there but they recovers from it pretty quickly.

Milliennium feels like tonight is THE night for them and the magic is really growing around those two, silently urging them to do something but she doesn't fully understand what they were supposed to do. All she knows is that she feels complete when she's with this particular male and she will feel this agonizing pain that will bring her down to knees if she is really far away from the male. The pain range stretches out every month they spend together so now they don't have to cling to each other in order to avoid the pain. "Why are you lagging, Savitar?! Hurry up!" The vines impatiently weaves into words as she trots away from her friend/boyfriend, knowing that her words will possibly goad him on. With a saucy shake of her hips and a slant of her eyes over her shoulder to challenge him to pick up his pace, she knows that her actions will never cease to goad him into doing that SHE wants him to do for her.

krusnik05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:15 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Several months have passed since Savitar met Millennium in which he helped her out of one of many pits he had created around his territory for prey and foreign intruders. The large male who was initially mean to the beautiful female brought her back into his territory when the most unpredictable and life changing experience happened in a span of minutes. Savitar hadn't want to leave the hostile and spitfire female just as Millennium exhausted her telepathy to communicate to him with her vines but....it was their souls that spoke to each other.

After nursing her back to health they stayed together. Savitar somehow allowed Millennium free reign in his domain which meant he was sharing space with someone else. A female. A female whose soul called out to his and damnit all made him refuse to let her go despite their consistent misunderstandings of each other. For certain they learned a lot about each other and continue to do so but at a much more peaceful rate.

There was a lot of body language and verbal communication misunderstandings between them as Savitar understood better after asking a point blank question 'Can you truly not hear me?' that bridged a gap between them. Savitar made it a point to understand Millennium through body language and mouthing out words to her. He didn't have to use his voice at all since she wouldn't hear it, which made him rather sad. But that was alright they had been getting a long better with each passing day.

Savitar had showed Millennium all of his territory which was a large chuck that belonged to him. The male had explained that someday he would like to have a colony of his own. At least that's what he thought it would be called as it sounded just right. The pair worked together in making their growing affection and companionship become stronger while they worked to make their life here together much better.

With the sun setting down Savitar had been making something for Millennium. With his back hunched slightly in creating a present for Millennium, which had come to him in a dream as odd as that sounded. The large male had plans to ask Millennium a very much life changing question because he knew without a doubt that Millennium was becoming and is someone special to him.

Seeing her words he growled and glowered over his shoulder. As the male did so however he saw her teasing him come more with words to goad him and then.....well burst his coherent train of thought. Savitar covered what he had been making and followed after the beautiful and tempting temptress Millennium to catch up after swatting at her tail. "What do you want to show me?"

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:04 pm
Milliennum giggles as she flicks her tail at his paw then at his muzzle before her eyes widens innocently at him, pretending that she doesn't understand his question while she leads him away from the den toward this small beach she found. The nantill have spent few hours at that beach, examining everything there and confirmed that it is part of Savitar's territory because she couldn't find any signs or tracks that indicates that anyone beside small woodland or hooved animals have been there. "What were you doing back there?" The vines moves questioningly into the air in front of Savitar's face before gliding back to her front legs while she turns her head to look at his mouth just in case he was going to reply back.

The soft lapping sound of water hitting the shore could be heard and the smell of salty air increases when the pair nears the destination and the excitement mixed with anxiety coils in her chest because she is about to take a huge step tonight when it comes to Savitar. Breaking out of thick foliage, the nantil's silvery body seems to ripple under the moonlight as she trotted toward the ocean, closing her eyes, taking in the sensations of everything around her along with the taste of salty water on her tongue. The vines unwound from her legs and floats into the air in the moonlight, writing out- "I found this place...I am surprised you haven't found this place yet" She sticks her tongue out at him playfully to hide the fact that her heart is beating hard against her ribcage. "I really love this place. I think I might move out of your den and make my home here." The vines quickly makes those words and she grins at him impishly, knowing that he will protest at the idea of her leaving him like he did few times.

With a happy sigh, Millennium dances up toward Savitar and gives him a quick nuzzle, enjoying that small electrifying sizzle that happens every time they nuzzle each other. "Thank you..." She looks up at him and she clears her throat, looking like she's about to say something while the wave crashes against the rock wall nearby. "f-for eveurrrrything" Her unused voice feels very scratchy inside her throat and she blushes to herself, feeling awkward that she's trying to talk to Savitar... again. The nantil wanted whatever relationship she have with Savitar to be two way street so she's remembering the lessons she had with Abel and some with Savitar so she could at least hold a basic conversation in spoken language instead of using vines.

krusnik05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:30 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Savitar scowled at his female while following her through the territory that slowly became theirs. It wasn't his anymore since that first encounter, it was theirs. While he had that scowl he didn't complain at all since he had been finishing up a lovely necklace made of the finest pearls he had gone diving for with the prettiest shells from the beach. Savitar didn't want Milly to see it until much later when they returned to their den.

Yet as he planned that out in his mind, the large male wished he had somehow brought the treasure with him to the place that Millennium discovered. It wasn't that he didn't try to find more places in his territory to claim it was a matter that he found enough for himself. Now with Millennium in his life, it seemed he wanted more land for the question he was going to ask this female that was going to change their lives forever, if and only if, everything went well.

Looking around the area she found, Savitar gave a faint smile at her. "This place was never meant for me to find but yours." He mouthed out to her then growled sharply at her playful words. "Like the depths of the ground you are going to move out of my den! I forbid it." The male grumbled, coming closer to rub against her but stopped in place but the quick nuzzle. There it was again that electric current that went through them every time they touched.

Furrowing his brows at what Millennium was going to do next, Savitar froze with wide eyes in pure surprise at the words that came, literally the verbal voice of Millennium. This large mean and imposing male melted at her very good attempt. It seemed as if she was practicing on her own because her voice, though it sound unused, as still beautiful. Pressing his forehead to Millennium he mouthed out but used his voice in return. "Thank me by being my mate." He said bluntly and absolutely seriously.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:58 pm
Giggling, Millennium moves away from Savitar when he protested about her teasing about her moving out from the den she shares with him and she grins at him more impishly, liking to see him protest about thing. The female already picked up many signals that Savitar sends out subconsciously like how his muzzle would curl up and his throat visibly moves when he growls and when Savitar growled sharply at her, she just simply smirked at him. With a happy sigh, the female moves around the spot she have discovered then she turns around, smiling at Savitar more because she knew that he would give her anything she want now. Sometimes she took advantage of that but most of the time, she simply works for those things like exploring.

When her unused husky voice fills the air, Millennium couldn't' help but to fidget and blush in embarrassment because she knows that it probably sounds horrible and alien-like to Savitar because she usually don't use her voice unless its to call him over. When he presses his forehead to hers and suddenly told her that she could thank him by becoming his mate, her eyes flares up as she suddenly stumbles over her hind legs and fought briefly to keep her balance. "What? Your mate? Really?" The vines wove into those words as she stares at him with round eyes, feeling her heart inflating with sheer joy and love and its beating against her ribcage so hard that she's afraid it would get out. "If you are serious.... then.." Her vines weaves into those words before dropping to the ground. "Y-Yes.." She manages to voice the answer out as she blushes furiously, staring at her now mate and a huge joyous smile spread across her muzzle. "Yes!!" She squeals as she scrambles close to him, snuggling against his chest purring loudly with occasional happy nuzzles. It is a condience because she was about to ask him to be her mate as well!

Krusnik05

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:13 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Getting over his grumpy reaction to her teasing offer to live in this space rather than with him in their den, the b'alam calmed down incredibly and gave a rare smile to Millennium at the sound of her voice. While it sounded as if she hadn't used it in a long time Savitar's ears twitched gently as he nuzzled her cheek....until he stared in awe and an unnamed emotion, well it did have a four letter name but he didn't know what it was or maybe he was afraid to say it, showed in his eyes.

Especially since her voice rang in his ears still and they flashed before his eyes.....Millennium accepted him as a mate. This was a cause for a celebration on this beautiful night together. Savitar felt especially.....full of emotion as if he needed to say words to bind their union as one under the sky of the Grand Weaver who brought their paths together in order to come through ups and a lot of downs to this point where it will go up again and stay there......this was a journey that they were going to take to the next level that will strengthen their bond beyond all measure and comparison.

Savitar nuzzled his female, his other half that made him whole.

"Thank you Millennium. I useless as expressions but I will try to be better at it towards you.......especially when you have compeleted me. My soul mate." He mouthed out so that she could see it.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items