Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Somebody help me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GabbieJoJo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Okay so the problem is I really like this boy and he is in my G.E.D class with me and I think he like me to but I'm not really sure. I wanted to talk to him but my mouth would not open and let me. We both secretly look out the corner of our eyes and its stupid cause where acting like we are 12. He is shy, I'm shy and we both just don't have the courage to talk to each other. My friends keep telling me you need to talk to him. They say that but its easier said then done. So I don't know what to do. Am I being childish for acting like this? I had a boyfriend before but you see he came and talked to me. I am never the one to talk to them but my crush don't look like the type to just walk up to a girl or maybe he don't like me or maybe he have a girlfriend. I don't know but what you girls think I should do? I don't know any more.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:58 pm
Light_Daze
Okay so the problem is I really like this boy and he is in my G.E.D class with me and I think he like me to but I'm not really sure. I wanted to talk to him but my mouth would not open and let me. We both secretly look out the corner of our eyes and its stupid cause where acting like we are 12. He is shy, I'm shy and we both just don't have the courage to talk to each other. My friends keep telling me you need to talk to him. They say that but its easier said then done. So I don't know what to do. Am I being childish for acting like this? I had a boyfriend before but you see he came and talked to me. I am never the one to talk to them but my crush don't look like the type to just walk up to a girl or maybe he don't like me or maybe he have a girlfriend. I don't know but what you girls think I should do? I don't know any more.

Have you ever just tried striking up a conversation about relationships? Try to subtly bring it up. Talk about your previous boyfriend. Mention that you're single now and thinking about getting back into the game. Ask him if he's ever dated. How was/is that going? Etc etc etc.

Another option, try just asking if he'd like to hang out sometime. Go catch a movie (not a date movie) or grab something to eat. (Each of you pay for yourselves so that it stays casual.) Or you could just hang out at a mall and see what kind of stores he likes to visit. Some of the most fun I've ever had with my fiance was exploring stores we both like and commenting on things that interested us. You can learn a lot more about who he is, what he likes, and give him something easy to talk about.

There's always the old standby : Have a friend ask him if he's single. Since they aren't into him, they have nothing to lose if he doesn't want to open up. If he does talk to them, you can find out how he feels. If nothing else, you have them tell him they have a friend that's interested...

I know these are sort of cliche answers, but there's a reason they're so often suggested. If you're really, really nervous but want to attempt this somehow, you could always write a really thought out letter. Just really take some time to think of what you want to say, why you're interested. Point out what it is about him that makes you happy. Tell him that you'll be his friend regardless of his choice (and mean it).

Do any of these ideas work for you? I can try to think of more or if you'd like, you can try to give me more details about the situation. 3nodding

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:12 pm
Are you too shy to say Hi, if not start there, then see if you two can study together, even if its just comparing notes before class. My shyness ment i keep things as casual as possible at first. Others like to just come out and ask HIM out, which is a perfectly ok thing to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:43 pm
Nikkiquin
Light_Daze

Have you ever just tried striking up a conversation about relationships? Try to subtly bring it up. Talk about your previous boyfriend. Mention that you're single now and thinking about getting back into the game. Ask him if he's ever dated. How was/is that going? Etc etc etc.

Another option, try just asking if he'd like to hang out sometime. Go catch a movie (not a date movie) or grab something to eat. (Each of you pay for yourselves so that it stays casual.) Or you could just hang out at a mall and see what kind of stores he likes to visit. Some of the most fun I've ever had with my fiance was exploring stores we both like and commenting on things that interested us. You can learn a lot more about who he is, what he likes, and give him something easy to talk about.

There's always the old standby : Have a friend ask him if he's single. Since they aren't into him, they have nothing to lose if he doesn't want to open up. If he does talk to them, you can find out how he feels. If nothing else, you have them tell him they have a friend that's interested...

I know these are sort of cliche answers, but there's a reason they're so often suggested. If you're really, really nervous but want to attempt this somehow, you could always write a really thought out letter. Just really take some time to think of what you want to say, why you're interested. Point out what it is about him that makes you happy. Tell him that you'll be his friend regardless of his choice (and mean it).

Do any of these ideas work for you? I can try to think of more or if you'd like, you can try to give me more details about the situation. 3nodding

I swear when I say nervous I mean it. I couldn't even ask him what math class he take. My friend found out for me. (Not in the same math class but we take reading together) The situation with me and him is just nothing-ness. Like I kid you not we look at each other and don't say nothing. I sent him a friend request on facebook nothing also came out of that. We are both so shy and I hate that and its crazy cause I'm always the person who tell how I feel but not this time and I don't want this to be something I regret when I'm 40.  

GabbieJoJo

GabbieJoJo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:46 pm
Levina-jade
Are you too shy to say Hi, if not start there, then see if you two can study together, even if its just comparing notes before class. My shyness ment i keep things as casual as possible at first. Others like to just come out and ask HIM out, which is a perfectly ok thing to do.

Yes! I can't even get hi out. I couldn't even ask him what math class he take. I'm usually not like this with anybody but him I get stupid.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:35 pm
Would you be comfortable bringing one of your friends along when you talk to him? Maybe your friend can break the ice for you and start the conversation? A simple question like 'Hey how was your weekend?....Light Daze and I hung out at the mall and blah blah' or something like that might get the ball rolling.

ll xio ll

Hilarious Businesswoman

Sinfully Shy

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:46 pm
Ask him questions about the class act like you need some help.
Then just talk normal after you get comfortable with him then you should start to ask if he wants to hang out and stuff~  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games