• Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 pm
its a curse
Joiva
its a curse

Did you read the thread?

I definitely read the thread, and not only did it re-affirm my distrust of Gaia as a whole, but it further affirmed why I do NOT support Gaia gold sinks. I believe, and I will always believe, that these sinks are a farce and an absolute waste.

The whole situation is rather sickening.

I feel stupid for even donating enough for the achievement.
(and me and Pwnder actually donated I think 30-40bil combined to this guild a couple weeks ago, so I don't feel bad for saying this.)

Luckily it was only 10B in pure and the remaining 30B was in item form as a Ruby Back Lion sweatdrop

Problem is, I've spent 221 billion of this gold sink gold into Flynns Plunder emotion_donotwant
A mere pittance compared to 133 Trill stare

I just know they are using Flynns Plunder gold to buy items to put in Flynns Plunder evil It only makes sense on where that much gold could have come from. There is no way in hell that 133 trill came from "testing"

I'm even more convinced that they are fine with keeping the gold in the system because they left 33 trillion to one user, its flippin ridiculous!! Don't want to add to inflation my a**, 33 trillion left to spend in the economy is just as damaging!

If admin and staff are doing s**t like this they could also be doing things like inflating items in the market place burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:49 pm
Pwnder
its a curse
Joiva
its a curse

Did you read the thread?

I definitely read the thread, and not only did it re-affirm my distrust of Gaia as a whole, but it further affirmed why I do NOT support Gaia gold sinks. I believe, and I will always believe, that these sinks are a farce and an absolute waste.

The whole situation is rather sickening.

I feel stupid for even donating enough for the achievement.
(and me and Pwnder actually donated I think 30-40bil combined to this guild a couple weeks ago, so I don't feel bad for saying this.)

Luckily it was only 10B in pure and the remaining 30B was in item form as a Ruby Back Lion sweatdrop

Problem is, I've spent 221 billion of this gold sink gold into Flynns Plunder emotion_donotwant
A mere pittance compared to 133 Trill stare

I just know they are using Flynns Plunder gold to buy items to put in Flynns Plunder evil It only makes sense on where that much gold could have come from. There is no way in hell that 133 trill came from "testing"

I'm even more convinced that they are fine with keeping the gold in the system because they left 33 trillion to one user, its flippin ridiculous!! Don't want to add to inflation my a**, 33 trillion left to spend in the economy is just as damaging!

If admin and staff are doing s**t like this they could also be doing things like inflating items in the market place burning_eyes

The whole thing keeps getting sketchier.
The OP of that post found 2 more accounts owned by staff doing the same thing. I feel like Gaia staff could generate that much gold though, like making a gold gen only available for them that grants Xtrillion everytime they use it, or something.
And yes, I now truly believe the inflation isn't solely gold gens, but rather them ******** with us.
Just when I thought greed on Gaia couldn't get any worse.  

its a curse

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:15 pm
...After seeing new information come out, there's one thing that is unsettling me.

I understand people are furious. Hell, I'm furious too.
But the throwing around of personal info is making me uncomfortable. And I feel even more uncomfortable knowing that this opinion is not only not the norm but is also combated with the increasingly popular "don't censor us."

I don't want our voices to be censored. But I don't believe that people's accounts that are not part of Gaia should be posted so that others who are not nearly as calm as most in this guild can attack them in the places they might go to take a break from Gaia. Their privacy is being breached by people I thought were like minded and it is making me feel...like I should second guess my decision to "fight the good fight."

As a Revolutionary to fellow Revolutionaries, I must ask:
Am I overreacting? ;A;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:14 pm
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
...After seeing new information come out, there's one thing that is unsettling me.

But the throwing around of personal info is making me uncomfortable. And I feel even more uncomfortable knowing that this opinion is not only not the norm but is also combated with the increasingly popular "don't censor us."

I don't want our voices to be censored. But I don't believe that people's accounts that are not part of Gaia should be posted so that others who are not nearly as calm as most in this guild can attack them in the places they might go to take a break from Gaia. Their privacy is being breached by people I thought were like minded and it is making me feel...like I should second guess my decision to "fight the good fight."

Am I overreacting? ;A;
I understand what u are speaking about and I feel the same way. The thing is that, whatever info/links were dug up on them, was already available information on Gaia, via Gaia profiles, post history, store logs and guilds, that the users themselves made available to us. Its all Gaia sourced info, its unfortunate that what they made available to us, linked them to this "conspiracy".

Its also a mess that people are harassing them in places outside of Gaia too. I'm not condoning this in anyway, but this is basically what kind if environment Gaia Interactive has created with their business tactics over the past year, for their employees and users. This just goes to show how low this "business" is willing to go to make that extra buck and what they are willing to sacrifice.

I hold no grudges toward the mules/staff in question because I know they were only doing their jobs/what they were "asked" to do. I hold the "business" and their ethics responsible for everything. That is the bigger picture at hand, not a lone few employees, but "business" goals/operations as a whole, so the employees do not deserve to suffer though this.

I do hope that none of our Revolutionaries are taking this outside of Gaia emotion_donotwant
Anger and hate pointed in the wrong direction gets us nowhere. The "business" is what we should be focusing on, not a select few staff mules. Harassment is against the damn rules, of Gaia AND life. evil  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Troupe du Gothique

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:28 am
Pwnder
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Am I overreacting? ;A;
I understand what u are speaking about and I feel the same way. The thing is that, whatever info/links were dug up on them, was already available information on Gaia, via Gaia profiles, post history, store logs and guilds, that the users themselves made available to us. Its all Gaia sourced info, its unfortunate that what they made available to us, linked them to this "conspiracy".

Its also a mess that people are harassing them in places outside of Gaia too. I'm not condoning this in anyway, but this is basically what kind if environment Gaia Interactive has created with their business tactics over the past year, for their employees and users. This just goes to show how low this "business" is willing to go to make that extra buck and what they are willing to sacrifice.

I hold no grudges toward the mules/staff in question because I know they were only doing their jobs/what they were "asked" to do. I hold the "business" and their ethics responsible for everything. That is the bigger picture at hand, not a lone few employees, but "business" goals/operations as a whole, so the employees do not deserve to suffer though this.

I do hope that none of our Revolutionaries are taking this outside of Gaia emotion_donotwant
Anger and hate pointed in the wrong direction gets us nowhere. The "business" is what we should be focusing on, not a select few staff mules. Harassment is against the damn rules, of Gaia AND life. evil

For a lack of any additional useful thoughts, all I can say is that I fully agree with your sentiment.  
📌Important Information & References

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff