Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:53 pm
Save Our Plot!

What are your feelings? How would you help save the plot? What would you like to see for the plot? Do you have any fond memories of the plot?

Honestly? Since this is a thread that asked for our feelings about it: I really couldn't care less. The plot never made any sense to me, and I've been here for years. Maybe I just didn't follow it and need to find an abbreviated "Cliff's Notes" version, but to me, for the very few times I've bothered with it, it reads like:

"Nya and Tukalake were bitter rivals that fought against the evil Toraggons that conquered the Foofanigans in the race for supremacy in the Volusuutions Empire.

Nya's niece Farfaniggan is in danger!

Will the Easter Bunny eat her?

Or will the Varvaniganisgangs step in and throw a dreaded Grunny at her and final defeat the arch rival nemisis of Chan Vartiasan?"

Stay tuned!!!!"

*insert cheesy drawings of anime persona where appropriate along with sketches of giant mechanical bunnies and various chinese throwing stars and big knives*

rolleyes

So, I don't have any fond memories of the plot, and I really don't care if it ends and all of the NPCs on Gaia are murdered. Or tortured. Or sent to some alternate Markgingaing Universe.

Sorry, but I don't see the big deal. I respect that it must mean something to a few people, but I guess I must be missing something. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:39 pm
Bump.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:17 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Bump  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:25 pm
I have been here since the beginning and I honeslt have no idea what 'the plot' is. Sorry. I joined Gaia to rp. An my focus for 90% of my years here was solely rping. I ignore all Gaia announcements, alerts, manga, etc.  
📢Taking Action! - Petitions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff